Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
    I didn't even get that far. It said it was unavailable--and it was not anywhere close to midnight in any time zone in the US....
    Really? I watched it again last night and it was a little jumpy in a few places, and I finished exactly at midnight on the east coast.....perhaps a lot of others were getting in a last minute viewing as well?

Comment

It was about 7:30 p.m. Pacific time. I had just heard about it on another blog, so I figured I still had time to watch it. Oh well, I caught part of the second part on youtube, but the sound was so mismatched to the picture that I gave up in frustration....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
        It was about 7:30 p.m. Pacific time. I had just heard about it on another blog, so I figured I still had time to watch it. Oh well, I caught part of the second part on youtube, but the sound was so mismatched to the picture that I gave up in frustration....
        Yeah that was annoying, I was listening to that youtube vid afterward for the music.....

Comment

... I watched it online at the site at 1:30 AM.
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I love Bad Horse. I love his acolytes. I want a Bad Horse Spinoff.

Madeleine

Comment

Some people experienced problems watching the vids while they were still available because of firewall and other issues.. I'm sorry you didnt' get to see them but you can get them real cheap on iTunes - they're working on international iTunes and it should be available soon.

And the Serenity thing? Total coincidence - the guy that owns the house confirmed it's just his pots and pans and nobody did anything

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                ... I watched it online at the site at 1:30 AM.
                It was still up at 2:00 AM Mountain Time for me.
                "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

It's been more than a month since I visted GateWorld, but I was tickled pink to see a Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog thread. Somehow, I missed out on the hype leading up to the web-event, but I happily learned about it when the first act went up.

Whedon has yet again created another fantastic and thought-provoking work. I don't have time to catch up on all the posts on this thread, but I wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm toying with some ideas for Dr. Horrible fanart. I make no claims to quality, but if there's interst, I can post anything I might make here.
                  ~Amaranth Traces

Comment

My favorite song has gotta be the first one in Act II, or the last one in Act II, or the last one in Act III, or...

I can't choose!

Spoiler:
                    It is kind of heartbreaking when Penny was singing to Billy in the laundromat. You can almost see him buying into it before Captain Hammer shows up and pushes him over the edge.
                    Last edited by GateofDOOM; 21 July 2008, 11:05 PM. Reason: Silly me!
                    "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

I loved

1. The Final Song (Act III)
                      2. On the Rise (Act II)
                      3. Freeze Ray (Act I)

What I felt to be the sad thing was the fact you could tell Penny wasn't in love with Captain Hammer or Dr.Horrible but rather... Billy.

I cried a little when she was sitting in the Laundromat with two Frozen Yogurts waiting for Billy.

Comment

It was fantastic. I think I didn't really laugh that much since Ugly Betty Season 1. My favorite song is -for some weird reason- the first song, when we saw Penny first at laundry mat. What's the name of this song?
                        the others are excellent too but it got me really bad.

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                        I love Bad Horse. I love his acolytes. I want a Bad Horse Spinoff.
                        Bad Horse! Heh, a spinoff would be great.
                        I really gave out a bigg laugh once I saw there was a real horse Bad Horse.
                        Last edited by gioia; 21 July 2008, 10:57 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

We ll know the name of the songs when they release the sound track (which they re working on now) but according to an interview with two of the writers on the fan site they re enjoying seeing what people come up with as names for the songs

first one seems a lot of people are calling "Freeze Ray" or "The Laundry Song"

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                            We ll know the name of the songs when they release the sound track (which they re working on now) but according to an interview with two of the writers on the fan site they re enjoying seeing what people come up with as names for the songs

first one seems a lot of people are calling "Freeze Ray" or "The Laundry Song"
                            Thanks I like 'Freeze Ray' better
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I'd like to see a Dr. H Movie Poster released in that Vintage Movie Poster style, like:
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

There's a spot on the forums of the fan site that people are suggesting all kinds of stuff to buy, I have no idea if those that have the power will actually read any of it but they might, if you want to suggest it there

Comment

Working...
                                X