No announcement yet.

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Barnacle vs. some crazy preacher? I know who I'm rooting for...
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Well, potentially the second best. Battlestar Galactica gets to keep the "best thing ever" title.
      Actually, no.

The title of best thing ever is reserved for... waffles.

On a more relevant note (or not), Felicia Day is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
        Actually, no.

The title of best thing ever is reserved for... waffles.

On a more relevant note (or not), Felicia Day is cute.
        Staying with that note Nathan Fillion and Neil Patrick Harris are cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          Staying with that note Nathan Fillion and Neil Patrick Harris are cute.
          It's a cute show.

Now this is definitely on-topic

From http://doctorhorrible.net:

Doctor Horrible Air Dates Announced

Creator Joss Whedon has announced the “air” dates for Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. The episodes will air on the official website drhorrible.com as follows:

* Part 1 - Tuesday July 15
          * Part 2 - Thursday July 17
          * Part 3 - Saturday July 19

These episodes will “air” online only until July 20.
          Last edited by Kezia; 28 June 2008, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Yaaaay! Not long now. Hope the DVDs come out quick, this deserves to be seen on a tv, not just a tiny computer moniter!

And it's Mutant Enemy so the "Grrr Argh" will be back! Yay!

Comment

Someone on Whedonesque found this.

Can the Joss ratings system apply to every movie from now on please? We all know the real one is frakked.

Comment

that website wasn't registered by Joss ... I find it interesting that the person that did register it is happy to let people believe it belongs to Joss when it doesn't

Comment

It'll be aired on those dates (posted above) for free, but after that it'll also be downloadable (probably from iTunes) for a "nominal fee" and then released on DVD in the future with "the finest and bravest extras in all the land”.

Also Joss Whedon has put the call out to people to promote this everywhere you can -there are some very cool banners you can get from either the official site at www.drhorrible.com or the official fan site at www.doctorhorrible.net .... like this one

Comment

Yeeeah, I'm not seeing any banners at drhorrible.com, just the teaser and then the credits at the bottom of the page. Did subscribe to the newsletter though.

Comment

You can get the banners on the official fan site if you can't find 'em on the official site but the link to the page on the official site is http://drhorrible.com/resources.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                        You can get the banners on the official fan site if you can't find 'em on the official site but the link to the page on the official site is http://drhorrible.com/resources.html
                        Sweet, thanks.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                            Yay! All bannered up!

Comment

yay!

Comment

More from Joss:
                                Hey campers! Already more questions to answer! This is excito!

OVERSEAS DOWNLOADS?

Sadly, I hate foreigners. And Americans. And animals. And flora, and some fauna. Also the magma that is the very core of this our mother earth. I'm full o' hate!

Nah. We're working on it. Of course we want as many people as humanly possible to download the piece, because that means we make more... art...

SOUNDTRACK?

Definitely. Hoping to get it out right after th' Big Stream as well.

TEE SHIRTS?

Hells yeah! Give us a few days. Then give us a few more. But they're comin'!

ACTION FIGURES?

Dear God, I hope so. I would make my Malcom Reynolds Doll and my Captain Hammer doll kiss -- thus exploding reality! (Oh, like you weren't all thinking the same thing.)

PEOPLE DRESSED UP AT THE CON?

This is too much to even dream of. Dare not to dream it!

(So cool...)

Okay, that ends our Q&A for now. Thanks for stopping by! And remember, you're only as young as the number of years between now and the time you were born. Smooches, -j. joss | June 28, 18:53 CET
                                Probably a stupid question, but if this is sold on itunes (and if it's sold in Canada), do I need a credit card or do they take paypal?

Comment

Working...
                                X