i've always used it with firefox and it works fine for me

Comment

Ok - good news, it's working outside the USA now! www.drhorrible.com

Comment

Yes just saw it and OMG it's epic!!!!!

I want the soundtrack. Now.

Now I can get some sleep.

Comment

Awesome. Further proof that Joss is a genius.

Comment

It is pretty awesome isn't it - and the casting is perfect

Comment

Sweet, just got it off iTunes. Download is taking forever though...

EDIT: Those were the best 13 minutes and 49 seconds of my life. Joss, you're a genius.
              Last edited by Kezia; 15 July 2008, 07:34 AM.

Comment

heh, Dr H bumped Atlantis from the #1 spot for TV seasons - oops - but, it is worthy IMHO - not that Atlantis isn't! I'm expecting my S4 disk set to arrive any day now

Comment

Bah. The Atlantis premiere wasn't worthy(), yay Doctor Horrible!

I desperately want these songs! I've been singing along to the Buffy musical for too long, need to mix it up a little. Soundtrack. Must. Come. Soon.

Comment

I really liked it... except for Horrible's room mate. I'm pretty sure that's the guy from "Big Bang Theory" and I don't like his acting or that show, so it kind of colors me I guess.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

I just saw the first act and laughed my pants off. Oh Joss how I love thee. I can't wait to see the next two acts Joss you are the best!
                      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant! Must watch over and over and over and over..........

Joss is love.

Comment

That was fraking awesome!!!!! I love Joss.
                          sigpic

Comment

... Balls.

Brilliance, I say. BRILLIANCE.
                            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

I laughed hard through almost the whole thing. And Captain Hammer! And his hair! LMAO! I love this pseudoshow.

Comment

I just caught the first episode... wasn't really sure what all this was about, but the title along was enough to drag me in. Highly amusing, can't wait for the other two acts!

Comment

Working...
                                X