Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't bellive Sarge is dead im gonig to miss him.

Comment

I feel another shift in the plot. Last time it was that whole time travel adventure, now it's a new character. I just wish that the Church that killed everybody was featured in those episodes. That would have been freaking sweet!
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

i loved the whole symmonds and grif's sister conversation "mind if i record everything you say".
        Poor pink amoured dohnut... all alone.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
          i loved the whole symmonds and grif's sister conversation "mind if i record everything you say".
          Poor pink amoured dohnut... all alone.
          This will be Donut's character development arc, in the same way that the time travel adventure was about Church. Gonna be sweet.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Grif's sister is colorblind!? WTF!

Well if Tex comes back, then the Reds will be screwed. I just hope Donut's story arc has him getting crazy like Caboose did when he had O'Malley. Maybe he'll even rediscover his heterosexuality.

Comment

I like Sarge's leadership. He may give Grif a hard time, but it's not so bad. I was impressed at how patient he was with Caboose when they got trapped in that crazy world together. He was able to bring out Caboose's strengths in a way Church cannot. Don't get me wrong...I really like Church, but he's too quick to dismiss Caboose.

I like Church because he can occasionally display some emotional depth, which the others sometimes lack.

And Caboose is funny.

"My name is Michael J. Caboose, and I. HATE. BABIES!!!"
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

As my signature shows, Church is pretty wise, but he's often too busy allowing Caboose get to him.

Comment

I think butch flowers might be back. In the end of the last ep you see a blue guy lieing on the floor and he's the only other one we've seen. Plus he was teal.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

No, that had to have been Church's old body. Tucker got Captain Flowers's armor. And the other body belongs to Tex.

Comment

But tex isn't dead.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        But tex isn't dead.
                        Thats where you are wrong. Tex died and got a new robot body along with Church.

Comment

Fair point. I forgot that.. Maybe your right. We'll just have to see. The new ep was amazing though. I kind of want to see what a half tank, half caboose child would end up looking like.

Comment

*giggle* I just found out about this show.....watched my brothers Season four....laughed the whole time...I must say you nerds *ducks* watch some funny sows LOL *runs out of thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              *giggle* I just found out about this show.....watched my brothers Season four....laughed the whole time...I must say you nerds *ducks* watch some funny sows LOL *runs out of thread*
                              You have not known RvB unless you have seen the blue spider. (that's in season 1)

Comment

lol yeah. that was a good ep.
                                "what is it? is it a spider?"
                                BOOM
                                "Son of a *****"

Comment

Working...
                                X