Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think so but its been a few weeks since the last ep.

I am your father
    Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
      There's a point. What do you reckon is the best line from the series. I can't really choose just because of there's too many absolutely fantastic lines. It's a shame that it isn't possible to get it broadcast on television.
      By the way how many episodes are there? I've got everything up to ep 76. (I need to find out how Tucker is pregnant!)
      The show's best lines come from the times Church actually has to converse with Caboose. Like episode 73, as their discussing the use of the energy sword during Tucker's little quest.

Church: So it is a sword, it just happens to function like a key in very specific situations.
      Caboose: Or it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people...it unlocks their death.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
        Lol Classic. I need to download it but I don't have internet at home. I need to get my mate Walker bring it up on a memory stick. Is it the end of the season out of curiosity or not?
        Episode 77 was the last of season four. There's been one new PSA since then, which wasn't as funny as many of the others. They just recently posted to the website that they finished the S4 DVD and are ready to start selling it.

a time to mourn

Comment

How was Season Four anyway? I've only seen the first three... Season One was far and away the best, Two was a bit of a step down, and Three was somewhere in between. Where does Four fit into this?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

How do you download the earlier season?
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=275&pageno=7

I think that her you have all the seasons

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                How do you download the earlier season?
                The Rooster Teeth site has a few older episodes available at any given time, as they're trying to keep their bandwidth usage somewhat less than astronomical. They're at episodes 52-55 right now, so they ought to be rolling back around to the beginning any day now.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
                  How was Season Four anyway? I've only seen the first three... Season One was far and away the best, Two was a bit of a step down, and Three was somewhere in between. Where does Four fit into this?
                  They had the teams split up again, with three different storylines going for much of the season. The Red's story wasn't all that funny, but the stuff the Blues did was hilarious.

a time to mourn

Comment

Hail Andy!!! He is by far the coolest bomb ever.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Season five is out!

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/episode.php?id=213

Comment

I got it the same hour it was released. It was so funny!!!
                        Caboose Was great.
                        "My body is trying to die"
                        And church as well.
                        "Doc i'm not going to give it a cold i'm just going to step on its neck and shoot it in the head. Because that's just the way I role.

Comment

Dibs.

a time to mourn

Comment

Tomato Can and Lemon Head.

Comment

So this series is still going? Awesome. I kinda stopped watching after Season 2 and haven't watched since. Good to know they're still going at it.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

"I can't feel my torso!"

"I tell you what, I promise to wash my hands before I destroy the abomination of nature, okay?"

Comment

Working...
                                X