X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I have seen the episode,
    OMFG
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

true dat, and no they did not but I got to talk to cabosse about how they actually make the episodes and they gave out really amusing bags. Oh and I think Tex was there also.
      here is a picture of me at my high school concert
      look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

3 to go.

So who thinks they will carry the characters on only in a new show in Halo 3 as they have said they will be making machenima in Halo 3 (which is a quality game for any1 who has not got the beta).
        I recon mayb Junior will set off something which sends them into the future again or Andy rolls in an exsplodes causing the same as last time.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
          3 to go.

So who thinks they will carry the characters on only in a new show in Halo 3 as they have said they will be making machenima in Halo 3 (which is a quality game for any1 who has not got the beta).
          I recon mayb Junior will set off something which sends them into the future again or Andy rolls in an exsplodes causing the same as last time.
          It was weird enough when Church got blasted forward separate from the rest of the cast (though I can look past it because of Church's line at the end-see my sig)
          And there isn't enough time for another time travel arc. As much as I would like to see this go on, I don't think the story will keep going past episode 100.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
            It was weird enough when Church got blasted forward separate from the rest of the cast (though I can look past it because of Church's line at the end-see my sig)
            And there isn't enough time for another time travel arc. As much as I would like to see this go on, I don't think the story will keep going past episode 100.
            No i mean they get balsted into the future to the new Vallhala Map (the newer version of blod gultch) as the series 5 cliff hanger then in a new series carry the story on. Maybe the "Vallhala chronicals" lol. As they siad they will make machenima in Halo 3 But if they do it with new characters i can see it being a flop.
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

No i mean they get balsted into the future to the new Vallhala Map (the newer version of blod gultch) as the series 5 cliff hanger then in a new series carry the story on. Maybe the "Vallhala chronicals" lol. As they siad they will make machenima in Halo 3 But if they do it with new characters i can see it being a flop.
              I think it's showing a real lack of faith to say that RT can't create more excellent characters in the future. But the attachment we all have to the characters is very strong.

Comment

they definately are continueing with RvB i think, just not blood gulch chronicles. that still means that characters can make cameos, even if they aren't main characters.

personally i think it's possible that one or two could be transfered over.

Spoiler:
                but the plot thickens now.can't wait to find out how gary got into the tank, or what's happening with o'malley and butch flowers.

only 3 more episodes to do so much.........
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

But the attachment we all have to the characters is very strong.

Indeed it just wouldnt be the same. I cant see many people tuning in to Red VS Blue if its all new characters. The current characters are perfect. Adding new characters is fine but if it is not broken then do not fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    Indeed it just wouldnt be the same. I cant see many people tuning in to Red VS Blue if its all new characters. The current characters are perfect. Adding new characters is fine but if it is not broken then do not fix it.
                    A few of my friends stopped watching because of Andy and the alien. But bringing back Cpt. Flowers and Gary was perfect.

Comment

why would they stop watching because of andy and the alien? they're great!!
                      the new baby alien is even better...........Bow Chikka Honk Honk!
                      Last edited by P-90_177; 23 May 2007, 09:58 PM.

Comment

A few of my friends stopped watching because of Andy and the alien. But bringing back Cpt. Flowers and Gary was perfect.
                        Yeah Andy is a great character its a shame they just left him in that cave and pretty much we have only seen him twice in series 5.
                        Some of the things he says just crack me up
                        like in series 4
                        Church "You know we made him to try and kill you"
                        Andy (towards omaily) "BOOM!"
                        O'maily "Oh my" (as he runs basckwards)
                        Andy "Ha ha i never really exsploded"

I thing about new characters will be like someone said above, The ones we have now are perfect and work. Where as with new characters you will still get the "leader character", "Stupid character", Energetic "character", "gun happy character" which we allready have. so why change?
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Yeah Andy is a great character its a shame they just left him in that cave and pretty much we have only seen him twice in series 5.
                          Some of the things he says just crack me up
                          like in series 4
                          Church "You know we made him to try and kill you"
                          Andy (towards omaily) "BOOM!"
                          O'maily "Oh my" (as he runs basckwards)
                          Andy "Ha ha i never really exsploded"

I thing about new characters will be like someone said above, The ones we have now are perfect and work. Where as with new characters you will still get the "leader character", "Stupid character", Energetic "character", "gun happy character" which we allready have. so why change?
                          But Andy is a pretty two dimensional character. While he may be funny, all we have ever seen is a grating, sarcastic prick. Every other character has an emotional capacity. Andy doesn't, therefore, he is a weak character.

Comment

But Andy is a pretty two dimensional character. While he may be funny, all we have ever seen is a grating, sarcastic prick. Every other character has an emotional capacity. Andy doesn't, therefore, he is a weak character.
                            Thye where going to make him have a "history" and possible relationship with Shella but they dropped it.
                            Mostly likly due to the Caboose and Lopez love triangal with shella (which like andy now seem to be a think of the past)

Hopefully the new episode should be up 4 FREE 2mo! "KNOCK KNOCK"
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

i hoping for tonight personally. they're often a little inconsistant in the public version.

Comment

Holy crap!
                                Episode 98
                                Spoiler:
                                has time travel!

I was wrong. Still a great episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X