This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 36 episodes downloaded now! w00t
    The cast has been split up again. Sarge and Donut are underground, Tex is AWOL, and the rest are monkeying about in that canyon. It looks like Season 1 was the only time they could keep the group together.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      lol yeah. that was a good ep.
      "what is it? is it a spider?"
      BOOM
      "Son of a *****"
      lol that was funny,
      ive been going through all the rooster teeth comics (i started looking at them then went through the old ones)

i just watched the new PSA, going to the movies, especially the starting piece about movie theatres, the movie being the halo wars trailer and the end being tucker discussing the movie he is about to pirate, its available now for normal people.
      Last edited by SmallTimePerson; 18 December 2006, 11:12 PM.

Comment

That PSA brought something to my attention: Caboose should hate Tucker's abomination, since he does, in fact, HATE BABIES!
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Episode 86 is out for freeloaders! Nothing too huge was revealed this episode. But Grif's sister can only monkey about the Blue base for so long before we see donut.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
            i can't bellive Sarge is dead im gonig to miss him.
            He is not dead he fell into Waterworks with Donut. Which should be intresting seeing some Sarge Donut interaction (Not like that ) Then latter i gess the rest of the reds will end up in water works while the Blues try get OMalley out of Shella.

Red vs Blue rocks and i am so glad theres a thread on gateworld about it!
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              He is not dead he fell into Waterworks with Donut. Which should be intresting seeing some Sarge Donut interaction (Not like that ) Then latter i gess the rest of the reds will end up in water works while the Blues try get OMalley out of Shella.

Red vs Blue rocks and i am so glad theres a thread on gateworld about it!
              Cheers to that!
              sigpic

Comment

He is not dead he fell into Waterworks with Donut. Which should be intresting seeing some Sarge Donut interaction (Not like that )
                *gags* WTF? *vomits*
                I think this will be a lot like when Sarge was killing hyper Reds and Blues in Beaver Creek (or at least it's predecessor) And it's about time the Reds got to go off and do stuff. Most of the series involved the Blues taking center stage by driving the plot forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                  *gags* WTF? *vomits*
                  I think this will be a lot like when Sarge was killing hyper Reds and Blues in Beaver Creek (or at least it's predecessor) And it's about time the Reds got to go off and do stuff. Most of the series involved the Blues taking center stage by driving the plot forward.
                  Yeah thats true! And its most likly becuase i belive the guy who writes it plays Church there4 he gets all the lines!

I just saw 86. It was cool. The Base tour i thought was funny as it was very dry. "no women are normal" lol.
                  Finally Tex has re appered but its taking 4ever to see Donuts story!
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Originally posted by Red Vs Blue
                    Future Church: Hey there Lopez, Sheila, you're both looking... uh very shiny, today, uh, rust-free, and, anyway, uh-huhm. The reason I'm up here to talk to you guys is, I know we've had our differences in the past, you know with uh, the nut turning and the um possessing and stuff like that, ah but I'm hoping we could put that behind us 'cause I wanna talk to you about maybe some crazy ideas you might be havin up here? Like I dunno, say uh, starting your own robot army? And you know it's, it's something you should think about pretty seriously if you're thinking about doing it, um because it's hard to run an army, and you might not be aware that, it's a lotta, it's a lot of logistics, a lot of rhetoric, um, you know it's uh, you gotta have chain of command, and that stuff you know, it's it's uh when you have ranks it, it puts friends against each other, that's not always a good thing. 'Cause it might seem like it's easy with only three people, even when those people are just robots- I don't mean, I don't mean just robots, I mean, three, you have, you you have three you have three people, that are, mechanized people, mechanized, Americans um, and then, you know, it's uh, it's uh, anyway you shouldn't do it. Bye. (runs off)
                    Lopez: No conf?*o en ese mamón. Se parece muy sospechoso.
                    Caption: I don't trust that guy. He seems shifty.
                    Sheila: Me neither, but I have to admit, I liked his Robot Army idea.
                    Lopez: Yo también. Debemos hacer eso.
                    Caption: Me too. We should do that.
                    Lopez: Podr?*a construir un machina que vuela para un hombre con los lanzadores del cohete de las pieza adicionales.
                    Caption: I could build a one man flying vehicle with rocket launchers using the extra parts we have.
                    Sheila: Great idea. Let's hide it in the cave, so they won't find it.
                    Lopez: S?* núm.
                    Caption: Agreed.
                    Guys, remember this from when Church went back in time? What if that cave where Donut is is the same cave mentioned above?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher View Post
                      Guys, remember this from when Church went back in time? What if that cave where Donut is is the same cave mentioned above?
                      That cave is in Blood Gulch (Coagulation). Donut and Sarge are in a different map entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                        That cave is in Blood Gulch (Coagulation). Donut and Sarge are in a different map entirely.
                        Yes they are in WaterWorks one of the CTF maps. It was an underground cavern with two basses a red and a blue and made n ancient technology in it. Also maybe the 1rsty Wrath in the show? Reds with a wrath would be cool.

Maybe water works leads up to that cave however.
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

Yes they are in WaterWorks one of the CTF maps. It was an underground cavern with two basses a red and a blue and made n ancient technology in it. Also maybe the 1rsty Wrath in the show? Reds with a wrath would be cool.

Maybe water works leads up to that cave however.
                          I'm imagining Sarge and Donut trying to fit a Wraith through a cave exit somewhat smaller than the Wraith itself.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                            I'm imagining Sarge and Donut trying to fit a Wraith through a cave exit somewhat smaller than the Wraith itself.
                            I amo sure theres an offscreen larger hole i mean they got the Ghost and Warthog back from Zanzibar from some unknown hole.

Question in series 5 Where is Andy the Bomb?
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me

Comment

I amo sure theres an offscreen larger hole i mean they got the Ghost and Warthog back from Zanzibar from some unknown hole.

Question in series 5 Where is Andy the Bomb?
                              Precisely, a plot hole.
                              Andy is probably chilling with Lopez, and I frankly don't want to see either of them for a long while. The Reds need their own big story. No getting to know the blues, either.

Comment

NO! We need Andy! Lopez I don't care about so much but I love Andy. He's so cool. They'll probably get back to him.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X