This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that alien is cute.
    i'm not a sponsor so i wouldn't know. i don't like to spend money on the internet like that. i am tempted to order the dvd's though.......and some of their t-shirts.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

You've probably seen the outtakes from Sarge, (the one with the pre-kill one-liners) right? Why not give Tucker his own video like that. Pickup lines and innuendos that just roll off the tongue.
      The Red Zealot T-shirt is really tempting...
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Yeah, got my season 4 DVD coming. The PSA was great. Mainly the 36 of the 37 and Brians!, just so as not to spoil anything for newbies.

Comment

Is season 5 out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by shovar View Post
            Is season 5 out yet?
            Just being released online ATM.
            Spoiler:
            Grif's sister! OMFG Tucker should totally hit on her ROTFLOL
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

WHAT!!!! I go away for one week and look what i miss!

Comment

wahey! i'll go watch it

Comment

A new episode comes to sponsors tomorrow.
                  Now that Rooster Teeth has machinima and webcomics, I can say that they have an almost perfect web site. And I think I know what's missing...(it isn't stargate, though)

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Grif's sister! OMFG Tucker should totally hit on her ROTFLOL
                    Spoiler:
                    Totally. *lol*

Comment

OMG, so funny, i love it when Church calls dibs for the spaceship.

Spoiler:
                      And when Grif's sister reveals their mum is the fat bearded lady

Comment

whats your zombie plan?
                        yeh RvB is great! i just orded some tshirts of them
                        one is blue and simply says: blarg
                        the other is a pic of a tent with a sniper rifle poking out and it says: its a ligitamet stratagy
                        rooster teeth just never stop comeing up with em...
                        remember, remember the 5th of november....

Comment

lol, camping is alright, it's when they run me over that annoys me

Comment

Episode82 is soooooooooooooo funny. Plus TUCKER IS BACK!!!

Comment

I did not expect She Grif to be a blue. I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Watch out! Here's a RVB spoiler!

Spoiler:
                                Grif's Sister "Yellow" makes an appearance in episode 81, I think.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X