This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red vs. Blue is an awesome series!

My favorite episode is episode 9 of season 1.

"Caboose, you might want to get out of the tank."

"I'm scared, Dave. Will I dream? Davy...davy..."

"Sheila's the lady in the tank. She was my friend."

LMAO
    sigpic

Comment

"I can feel the tapping in my brain!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
        How do you download the earlier season?
        Buy a sponsorship, and you get access to all of the previous seasons, if I recall correctly.

I have a friend that can quote any portion of the series from memory on demand. It's a useful for changing subjects.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
          I have a friend that can quote any portion of the series from memory on demand. It's a useful for changing subjects.
          Oddly enough, I have the same ability.
          I've got a sponsorship less than a week after I first watched an episode, and I haven't regretted it. In all seriousness this show is better written than a lot of the sitcoms you see out there.

Comment

i didn't know this thread existed, i like RvsB, i've pretty much seen every episode, including the tex story line.

i've got to say that series 4 was pretty good. And Caboose is the best, because he is such a idiot, he says the stupidest things which are funny.

Comment

For some reason (please don't kill me for this) he reminds me of O'Neill.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Caboose is God, as far as I'm concerned. What with classic lines like "I like me," "I can't feel my torso" and "My toes are getting pruney."

Comment

Of course, Caboose and O'Neill are the jokers, well i'm going to watch the entire 1st series again, i do love Pink Donut, he's so funny

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                    Caboose is God, as far as I'm concerned. What with classic lines like "I like me," "I can't feel my torso" and "My toes are getting pruney."
                    Caboose is the funniest but no one can beat church.......................Except maybe Tex but hell she can rip out someones skull and beat them to death with it.

Comment

apart from in series 4 when the alien killed her as soon as she went into the building

Comment

New PSA. Much funny.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i didn't think it was as good as the others though. the new years one is best.

Comment

have you seen the guide to the internet?

Comment

no but i plan too at some point. i've seen it but only the once.

Comment

The sponser videos they do are brilliant, plus high resolution is much better than the low resolution, but you don't know untill you've seen the difference.

And oh yeah, baby alien.
                                http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Working...
                                X