Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    "My muse, as always, is Teslen."
    100% true
    sigpic
    Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

I was listening to that soundtrack the other day that is one of my favorite songs on it as well as Come What May,One Day I'll Fly Away,and Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend...I'm going to work on it later tonight
      Here are more quotes where one word is changed to Teslen....enjoy
      These are from Shakespeare in Love...a movie that I love
      "Teslen will never age for me, nor fade, nor die." William Shakespeare
      "My muse, as always, is Teslen."
      "Pay attention and you will see how genius creates Teslen."
      if I think of anymore I will post them
      Those are awesome Twin and oh so true *hugs*
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Okay guys...here is a story I just wrote...it is an early gift for you guys I hope you enjoy it
        Spoiler:

Hello, everyone This is a short and sweet story for Valentine's Day. I hope you guys enjoy it. As always, reviews are extremely appreciated.
        Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sanctuary characters...just the crazy ideas surrounding them

"The Candy Box"
        Today was Valentine's Day. A day all about soul consuming, heart pounding love. A day for sweet embraces and loving glances. A day for stealing kisses and reciting passionate poetry. A day that Helen Magnus did not celebrate. She had been burned by love so many times in her life that she just wanted this day to end and simply forget it. She sat in her desk chair as she sipped her aromatic tea and went through the day's reports. This day would be just like any other day. Or so she thought....
        Knock! Knock! Knock!
        Helen looked up from her paperwork and slowly made her way to the office door. She opened the door and found a beautifully embellished note laying on the ground tied with white organza ribbon and a single,fragrant,red rose. She gently picked up the note and brought the rose to her face as she breathed in the intoxicatingly sweet smell of the rose. The soft smooth petals tickled her nose as she closed her eyes and let the scent take her away. An escape from reality and into a dream filled world where she was not afraid of love. A place where she was not afraid to be loved and held in a lover's comforting embrace. She slowly opened her eyes and sighed as she opened the note with delicate slim fingers. The note was dashed with cologne. She breathed it in as she played with the smooth, shimmering ribbon. A faint smile danced across her lips as she remembered the scent. It was a scent that she knew well. She had felt his warm, comforting embrace many times before. She had looked into those grey-blue eyes more times than she could remember . She slowly began to read the note in her secret admirer's fancy cursive hand writing:
        Dear Helen,
        An infinite amount of red roses could never compare to your beauty and sweetness. Nor could an infinite amount of poetry show you how much I love you. I have but one heart to give to you. It is yours completely and it always has .This heart beats and exists for you. Only you. The angel of my heart and guardian of my soul. Please meet me in the garden tonight at eight o'clock. I hope you will be there.
        Your Secret Admirer

The clock had struck eight 0'clock as Helen slowly walked through the garden. The night air was sweetly perfumed and still. The moon hung in the clear starry filled sky and filtered enchanting light down onto the ground. It looked like a scene from a storybook fairytale. Now all she needed was her charming prince to sweep her off her feet. Helen stopped and saw that the gazebo had been transformed. Everywhere red and white roses were cascading down tied to beautiful white satin ribbons. Helen took a seat in the gazebo and took in the beautiful night around here. Every magical sight and sound filled her with joy and hope. She suddenly felt warm breath on her right shoulder and turned around slowly. She looked up to see Nikola standing there looking handsome as ever and holding a n ornate golden box in the shape of a heart. He smiled as he sat down next to her. She could smell the fresh clean scent of his cologne as he leaned in towards her.
        "I see you got my note. I knew you would come." Nikola said as he handed her a glass of red wine.
        "I knew it was you, Nikola. I recognized the scent left on the note. And the note was beautiful." Helen said as she looked into his steel blue eyes.
        "It said what I have wanted to say to you for decades. Everything that is in my heart. Although there is one thing that was left out...." Nikola said as he moved closer.
        "What would that be"....Helen said as she smiled up at him and gently put her glass down on the floor of the gazebo.
        Nikola slowly opened the top of the ornate golden box and a thousand sparkling red hearts danced into the air as they started to create a message in the dark night sky.
        I LOVE YOU,HELEN.
        Tears of joy cascaded down Helen's face as she searched his eyes. Nikola smoothed her hair back from her angelic face and slowly bent down and embraced her soft lips in a kiss. Helen slowly moved her slim fingers through his thick dark hair and let out a low moan. She felt like she was in a dream. A dream where love had finally found her. Any moment now, she would awaken and the dream would leave her with only a memory. Her sweet prince would be gone when her eyes would soon open.
        "Is this a dream....this cannot be real..." Helen said as she put her arms gently around Nikola's neck.
        "This is not a dream...my dear....this is real and so am I.." Nikola said as he picked Helen up in his arms and deepened the kiss even more. The colorful hearts danced above them and formed a new message:
        Please get a Room!
        Nikola used one slim arm to wave at the hearts and they danced back into the gold box as Nikola placed the lid back on the box and smiled.
        "Point taken." Nikola grinned as he looked mischievously at Helen as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the Sanctuary.
        Last edited by Aurora7783; 06 February 2011, 06:40 PM.
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Aurora - I like Come What May and One Day I'll Fly Away too ^^ I didn't see that movie until like a year ago, I didn't expect it to be what it was at all.
          And I like that last quote best x3
          sigpic
          FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
          HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

I have a question its about 1x13 Revelations they are standing around the alter figuring out where their keys are and Nikola makes a comment about Helen's Father liked them best as a couple...was he saying that just to upset John or was he serious..cause the look of John going back and forth of Nikola and Helen and her face like he just told some dark seceret.

Its been bugging me was wondering if any of you had a guess.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay guys...here is a story I just wrote...it is an early gift for you guys I hope you enjoy it
              Spoiler:

Hello, everyone This is a short and sweet story for Valentine's Day. I hope you guys enjoy it. As always, reviews are extremely appreciated.
              Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sanctuary characters...just the crazy ideas surrounding them

"The Candy Box"
              Today was Valentine's Day. A day all about soul consuming, heart pounding love. A day for sweet embraces and loving glances. A day for stealing kisses and reciting passionate poetry. A day that Helen Magnus did not celebrate. She had been burned by love so many times in her life that she just wanted this day to end and simply forget it. She sat in her desk chair as she sipped her aromatic tea and went through the day's reports. This day would be just like any other day. Or so she thought....
              Knock! Knock! Knock!
              Helen looked up from her paperwork and slowly made her way to the office door. She opened the door and found a beautifully embellished note laying on the ground tied with white organza ribbon and a single,fragrant,red rose. She gently picked up the note and brought the rose to her face as she breathed in the intoxicatingly sweet smell of the rose. The soft smooth petals tickled her nose as she closed her eyes and let the scent take her away. An escape from reality and into a dream filled world where she was not afraid of love. A place where she was not afraid to be loved and held in a lover's comforting embrace. She slowly opened her eyes and sighed as she opened the note with delicate slim fingers. The note was dashed with cologne. She breathed it in as she played with the smooth, shimmering ribbon. A faint smile danced across her lips as she remembered the scent. It was a scent that she knew well. She had felt his warm, comforting embrace many times before. She had looked into those grey-blue eyes more times than she could remember . She slowly began to read the note in her secret admirer's fancy cursive hand writing:
              Dear Helen,
              An infinite amount of red roses could never compare to your beauty and sweetness. Nor could an infinite amount of poetry show you how much I love you. I have but one heart to give to you. It is yours completely and it always has .This heart beats and exists for you. Only you. The angel of my heart and guardian of my soul. Please meet me in the garden tonight at eight o'clock. I hope you will be there.
              Your Secret Admirer

The clock had struck eight 0'clock as Helen slowly walked through the garden. The night air was sweetly perfumed and still. The moon hung in the clear starry filled sky and filtered enchanting light down onto the ground. It looked like a scene from a storybook fairytale. Now all she needed was her charming prince to sweep her off her feet. Helen stopped and saw that the gazebo had been transformed. Everywhere red and white roses were cascading down tied to beautiful white satin ribbons. Helen took a seat in the gazebo and took in the beautiful night around here. Every magical sight and sound filled her with joy and hope. She suddenly felt warm breath on her right shoulder and turned around slowly. She looked up to see Nikola standing there looking handsome as ever and holding a n ornate golden box in the shape of a heart. He smiled as he sat down next to her. She could smell the fresh clean scent of his cologne as he leaned in towards her.
              "I see you got my note. I knew you would come." Nikola said as he handed her a glass of red wine.
              "I knew it was you, Nikola. I recognized the scent left on the note. And the note was beautiful." Helen said as she looked into his steel blue eyes.
              "It said what I have wanted to say to you for decades. Everything that is in my heart. Although there is one thing that was left out...." Nikola said as he moved closer.
              "What would that be"....Helen said as she smiled up at him and gently put her glass down on the floor of the gazebo.
              Nikola slowly opened the top of the ornate golden box and a thousand sparkling red hearts danced into the air as they started to create a message in the dark night sky.
              I LOVE YOU,HELEN.
              Tears of joy cascaded down Helen's face as she searched his eyes. Nikola smoothed her hair back from her angelic face and slowly bent down and embraced her soft lips in a kiss. Helen slowly moved her slim fingers through his thick dark hair and let out a low moan. She felt like she was in a dream. A dream where love had finally found her. Any moment now, she would awaken and the dream would leave her with only a memory. Her sweet prince would be gone when her eyes would soon open.
              "Is this a dream....this cannot be real..." Helen said as she put her arms gently around Nikola's neck.
              "This is not a dream...my dear....this is real and so am I.." Nikola said as he picked Helen up in his arms and deepened the kiss even more. The colorful hearts danced above them and formed a new message:
              Please get a Room!
              Nikola used one slim arm to wave at the hearts and they danced back into the gold box as Nikola placed the lid back on the box and smiled.
              "Point taken." Nikola grinned as he looked mischievously at Helen as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the Sanctuary.
              That's beautiful Twin I love it *huggles then hugs story*

Originally posted by davala View Post
              I have a question its about 1x13 Revelations they are standing around the alter figuring out where their keys are and Nikola makes a comment about Helen's Father liked them best as a couple...was he saying that just to upset John or was he serious..cause the look of John going back and forth of Nikola and Helen and her face like he just told some dark seceret.

Its been bugging me was wondering if any of you had a guess.
              It's possible they could've dated before they met John ... I think there was some kind of chemistry between them before John arrived and joined them in their little group.
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

davala,I think that they definitely had some chemistry early on before John came into the picture..and also the way Helen and Nikola playfully banter...this usually is an indication of feelings for another..although not in every case. I also think that Nikola does love to push John's buttons to see how far he can go with it...although he will back down..as shown in the episode...because he cares about Helen. Also,in the scene with Watson...look at the way she looks up at Nikola...there is definitely a bond there.
                Glitch,why thank you..(bows) I am glad you liked it I have some more ideas..don't know if my muse will stay...and I wrote that story in under 15 minutes...it just came to my head and I just typed away *hugs back*
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

davala,I think that they definitely had some chemistry early on before John came into the picture..and also the way Helen and Nikola playfully banter...this usually is an indication of feelings for another..although not in every case. I also think that Nikola does love to push John's buttons to see how far he can go with it...although he will back down..as shown in the episode...because he cares about Helen. Also,in the scene with Watson...look at the way she looks up at Nikola...there is definitely a bond there.
                  Glitch,why thank you..(bows) I am glad you liked it I have some more ideas..don't know if my muse will stay...and I wrote that story in under 15 minutes...it just came to my head and I just typed away *hugs back*
                  Awesome Twin!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks you guys thats what I was think but I wanted other opinions on it as well.

Plus there was the flash back scenes of the five of them she trusted Nikola with somthing very important and grabbed his hand.

Oh and since i'm new to the site an all I wanted to I am a very big Teslen fan.
                    sigpic

Comment

davala - I always wondered if they had something before too. I mean in that same episode, he said "you still like me" so that kind of hints towards it as well.

Aurora - That's a cute story x3
                      sigpic

Comment

They have to much love hate between eachother to not have had something between them at one point and it could explain why Nikola doesn't like John and vice versa
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                          davala - I always wondered if they had something before too. I mean in that same episode, he said "you still like me" so that kind of hints towards it as well.

Aurora - That's a cute story x3
                          Thanks...I'm glad that you liked it...although it is not my best work...(slaps self) I have been mediocre at best lately...and I am so disappointed in myself
                          sigpic

But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

davala - Yea, he sees him as competition. Not only that, but a psycho killer. It has to infuriate him that he beat him at having Helen for those years o:

Aurora - We all have those times. I haven't been able to write anything lately because my mind has been elsewhere x.x;
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                              Thanks you guys thats what I was think but I wanted other opinions on it as well.

Plus there was the flash back scenes of the five of them she trusted Nikola with somthing very important and grabbed his hand.

Oh and since i'm new to the site an all I wanted to I am a very big Teslen fan.
                              We can see that .... Well again wecome to the site and yes I'm sure there was soemthing that went on between them. Now ... As we have four days until Teslentine's Day I have to think of what I'm gonna do, start writing!
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Snowie,that is very true. I have just been under a great deal of stress lately..and it sort of kills my muse
                                Here are some more quotes where the word Teslen has been added...all quotes are from romantic films..keeping with the theme
                                These are from one of my fave movies..Breakfast at Tiffany's
                                "Did I tell you how divinely and utterly Teslen I am?"
                                "Do you think she's Teslen, deeply and importantly Teslen?"
                                "A girl can't read that sort of thing without her Teslen."
                                My Fair Lady Quotes:
                                "I could have Teslened all night."
                                "A life without Teslen is no life at all." Ever After
                                "Goodnight, goodnight, sleep well and when you dream, dream of Teslen..." West Side Story
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X