No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora - Ah I see x3 I like to cook but I don't do much exploring in that area.

Glitch - That's good x3 Believe me, I look up to anyone not creeped out by doctor talk. So more power to both of you ^^
    sigpic
    FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Your welcome!

AND That's funny!
      Yes well .... Gotta love Helen Magnus *clears throat again*

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      Glitch - That's good x3 Believe me, I look up to anyone not creeped out by doctor talk. So more power to both of you ^^
      Awesome Snowie thank you
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Yes well .... Gotta love Helen Magnus *clears throat again*
        Well of course! She's epic! ^_^

Okay I'm off.
        I'm gonna go make some suckyy Teslen artwork..

(not saying Teslen is sucky. cuz they aren't. im saying my work is sucky. Cuz Teslen ROCKS lol of course )
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          Well of course! She's epic! ^_^

Okay I'm off.
          I'm gonna go make some suckyy Teslen artwork..

(not saying Teslen is sucky. cuz they aren't. im saying my work is sucky. Cuz Teslen ROCKS lol of course )
          Don't put yourself down Sam .... There is no sucky art!
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Sam1969,Your art is not crappy! I like your artwork..please don't put yourself down hon..and can't wait to see your stuff
            Snowie,that's okay the only exploration to be done with my cooking would be after the fact...ex. "What is that?" LOL so I just stick to making salads,smoothies,etc.
            Glitch,so I'm basically your twin cool! although there are some discrepancies there..that would mean that I would have to be as awesome as you are with creating art..which I am not LOL my stuff is horrid..and you would have to look like me or I you..I really doubt you are casper the ghost pale with red hair and freaky dark grey eyes LOL..but I guess so..
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch,so I'm basically your twin cool! although there are some discrepancies there..that would mean that I would have to be as awesome as you are with creating art..which I am not LOL my stuff is horrid..and you would have to look like me or I you..I really doubt you are casper the ghost pale with red hair and freaky dark grey eyes LOL..but I guess so..
              All twins have their differences for one .... And two we could be faternal, cus in all honesty my eyes change colors and I am Casper the ghost pale trust me. As for my hair, I have a lot of red hairs and I'm not lying, it's part of my heritage along with small ... How should I put them .... knicks in my "slightly pointed" ears which is also part of my heritage ... Just a nickname thing you know what I mean, from now on, or at least for me, you're Twin! And if you want Vise Versa ok? *hugs Twin*
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,okay..then I'm your twin *hugs back* yeah..people always ask if I'm wearing contacts..they go from a battleship grey to a piercing grey blue..it's kind of cool I guess it's one of my better features..besides my large toothy grin and Irish dimples...yuck..which I hate..or my pointed chin...Yeah...I have bad self esteem...oh well
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,okay..then I'm your twin *hugs back* yeah..people always ask if I'm wearing contacts..they go from a battleship grey to a piercing grey blue..it's kind of cool I guess it's one of my better features..besides my large toothy grin and Irish dimples...yuck..which I hate..or my pointed chin...Yeah...I have bad self esteem...oh well
                  No sweat Twin, I'm not so easy on my appearance either, always calling myself a Hedgehog cus I can't get my hair to stay down not even with gel. My eyes do that to see what I mean? My mother says they change depending on my mood but I think it reflects on what I wear, like right now I'm wearing green, so my eyes are kind of an ... aqua green, it's awesome
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

We need more artwork or stories..there is not a lot to comment on..and my writing muse has left me I wish I had some inspiration right now..
                    Glitch, I doubt you look bad..or should I say "Twin" Now if you are a lefty as well..I will definitely be freaked out
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

We need more artwork or stories..there is not a lot to comment on..and my writing muse has left me I wish I had some inspiration right now..
                      Glitch, I doubt you look bad..or should I say "Twin" Now if you are a lefty as well..I will definitely be freaked out
                      *clears throat* I can be either I'm ambidextrious* I was playing left handed today!

EDIT: Here you go Twin
                      Last edited by Glitch33; 04 February 2011, 11:31 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

hey there Teslenites! *waves*
                        finally got around to check this thread after a while and I see you have been busy
                        sooo I came here to propose you to celebrate Valentine's in a Teslen way as in Teslentine We did that last year too, and basically it's just another celebration of our awesome ship and each can participate with artwork, fics, vids or just being here and celebrating with the rest of the teslenites. [and before you ask, yes we do have a lot of celebration days for our ship xD].
                        so what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          finally got around to check this thread after a while and I see you have been busy
                          sooo I came here to propose you to celebrate Valentine's in a Teslen way as in Teslentine We did that last year too, and basically it's just another celebration of our awesome ship and each can participate with artwork, fics, vids or just being here and celebrating with the rest of the teslenites. [and before you ask, yes we do have a lot of celebration days for our ship xD].
                          so what do you say?
                          Count me in Criss
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Oh, Criss! Sounds awesome! I'm in - hope I'll have enough time to make something
                            sigpic
                            Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

so what do you say?
                              I'm in too!!
                              sigpic

Comment

so what do you say?
                                Sounds good I'm in ...
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X