Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Oh my God, Mimzy, you found totally Helen's flower. Oh my ..
    even if I knew how this flower looks like ( I study botany ), I fell in love with this flower again.
    Because of the picture you posted, Mimzy. I love the colour and I think that it perfectly fits to Helen
    Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    Oooh, love the roses. I wouldn't have previously thought it possible for a flower to be Teslen
    Well, now it is. I declare the Saltspray Rose (Rosa rugosa) the Official Teslen Flower!

See, we are REALLY getting serious now. We have our own flower. Do the J/Hnites have their own flower? I highly doubt it.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Wow. I drop back in at random and find flower talk! How sweet is that?

I'm a bit of a lousy shipper for disappearing all the time, but I do still lurk, it's part of my daily ''check subscribed threads routine''. I'm still obsessed too.

Here's some icons (because one must bring presents after short absence )

<snipped>
    OMG!!! And they're SMILING at each other! Awwww
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Wow...they're gorgeous!

Don't worry about dissapearing if you can make up with it with things like that! <3
      That said, come join in the flower talk! Or whatever else it is we end up Teslenating...
      Heh, whatever it is, I'm sure it's cute and random, but very cool

[QUOTE=Mimzy;11853679]Well, now it is. I declare the Saltspray Rose (Rosa rugosa) the Official Teslen Flower!

See, we are REALLY getting serious now. We have our own flower. Do the J/Hnites have their own flower? I highly doubt it. [/center]

We're awesome like that...

OMG!!! And they're SMILING at each other! Awwww
      The best part is that I only had to move them closer, so it's not even really a manip!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Well, now it is. I declare the Saltspray Rose (Rosa rugosa) the Official Teslen Flower!

See, we are REALLY getting serious now. We have our own flower. Do the J/Hnites have their own flower? I highly doubt it.
        He he; I doubt it too
        Great idea!

Thanks guys!

Heh, whatever it is, I'm sure it's cute and random, but very cool

We're awesome like that...

The best part is that I only had to move them closer, so it's not even really a manip!
        That makes it even better!
        And yep, we are awesome
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

*sneaks in*
          hi again!
          I pop in now and then until I get my internet fixed
          haven't got the chance to catch up but I saw this
          Oh my God. This song is so awesome. Can you imagine Helen as an angel .. and how is she going to save Nikola?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rkaJ3FFUg8
          and I was like omg Akcent is a romanian music band

I also want to thank everybody for the reviews on my fic. You rock! I'll upload the second chapter in a few moments. Sorry I couldn't read any of your fics yet but I will catch up as soon as I fix my internet!

oh and I thought I should post here too my newest teslen art made for the ship challenge on the Sanctuary Art Challenges thread credit for the teslen drawing goes to SnowWhite and her genius brain!

Comment

done
            chapter two is up

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              *sneaks in*
              hi again!
              I pop in now and then until I get my internet fixed
              haven't got the chance to catch up but I saw this

and I was like omg Akcent is a romanian music band

I also want to thank everybody for the reviews on my fic. You rock! I'll upload the second chapter in a few moments. Sorry I couldn't read any of your fics yet but I will catch up as soon as I fix my internet!

oh and I thought I should post here too my newest teslen art made for the ship challenge on the Sanctuary Art Challenges thread credit for the teslen drawing goes to SnowWhite and her genius brain!
              They're beautiful! Is it overwhelm the thread with awesome art day or something?

done
              chapter two is up
              Spoiler:
              You didn't! OMG YOU DID!!! She's a vampire!!! <3
              LOVE LOVE LOVE!! read and reviewed!
              And yes, I do love your idea about rewriting the Five!
              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

They're beautiful! Is it overwhelm the thread with awesome art day or something?
                no, it's just the day I'm sneaking online after a week without internet in which I had no other occupation than making art and writing XD
                Spoiler:
                You didn't! OMG YOU DID!!! She's a vampire!!! <3
                LOVE LOVE LOVE!! read and reviewed!
                And yes, I do love your idea about rewriting the Five!
                haha
                Spoiler:
                Yes I did!
                I'm soooooo happy you like it

Comment

no, it's just the day I'm sneaking online after a week without internet in which I had no other occupation than making art and writing XD

haha
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes I did!
                  I'm soooooo happy you like it
                  It's been a whole week? Ouch. Although if being internetless means we get such amazing stuff and more of that story...

Of course I like! Did you really think I wouldn't?
                  Spoiler:
                  Helen and Nikola both as vampires! Yay!

Comment

It's been a whole week? Ouch. Although if being internetless means we get such amazing stuff and more of that story...
                    I know. how ironic

Of course I like! Did you really think I wouldn't?
                    Spoiler:
                    Helen and Nikola both as vampires! Yay!
                    well I had my doubts cuz this is a crazy idea after all

Comment

I know. how ironic
                      Ironic? Or fate? XD

well I had my doubts cuz this is a crazy idea after all
                      Well stop doubting yourself - it's brilliant.

Huh, is it weird that I've suddenly started writing the end to a fic, and several other parts of it before I've written the middle?

Finished next chapter, and also the first half of my August fic.
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/6/
                      Last edited by Dubbers; 28 August 2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

*sneaks in*
                        That's what it looks like! :O

Hi you all! ^^
                        I have a little ficlet to propose. ;D It's H/J and H/N implied, only implied. It's humor, nothing serious. Here it is. Dracula
                        It's SnowWhite's original idea and I made a ficlet out of it.
                        Enjoy it if you want ^^

*runs out to the Helen/John Thread*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          *sneaks in*

Hi you all! ^^
                          I have a little ficlet to propose. ;D It's H/J and H/N implied, only implied. It's humor, nothing serious. Here it is. Dracula
                          Enjoy it if you want ^^

Already red and commented it
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hi you all! ^^
                            Enjoy it if you want ^^

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            Already red and commented it
                            Same - I loved it

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              so i posted this on the Trooper thread but i felt that i should post it here too. this is one of my last posts for awhile and i had a few things i wanted to say....

Spoiler:
                              Dear Fellow Teslen Shippers,

soo im going off to Uni!! wheee. im super excited.....
                              Good luck for uni! It's going to be great we'll all miss you!

September- Waiting
                              October- Trick or Treat
                              November- Thankful
                              December- Mistletoe

Found them!

Argh! Someone has attacked the thread where the challenge was on ff.net!
                              http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/70674/22611706/1/
                              Grrr
                              I get the impression some H/J try to provoke us into having arguments with them. But tbh I'd rather we just stay in our own threads and enjoy our own ships I can't be bothered arguing about anything at the moment. My life's too busy Good to have the fic challenges listed there though

ooohhh just a little thing before I go for a few days again. I've uploaded the first chapter of my new fic (something tells me Tina is going to like this XD): Memento Mori
                              reviews would be great!

now I really gotta go
                              bye <333
                              read and reviewed

UK - England to be precise - where we like to say it rains a lot, because quite frankly it does.

Hmmm...I need a title for the latest chapter of Gemini...*thinks* At the moment it's called 'Alive' but it's chapter 5, and that makes it 5 Alive...*sighs*
                              I used to drink 5 alive at school random memory for you all there. I know what you mean about rain, but I like rain I'm perhaps in the minority...

Nice opinion. Even if I don't like unfinished stories I have a couple of them I am ashamed ..
                              I always get an idea for fanfiction, I start to write it and then I get a new one And I want to write them all
                              I have this problem too! But I try really hard not to start any new fics because I don't like leaving my current ones unfinished. So I note the ideas down in a separate file then hide it away so I'm not tempted to get distracted by them! Sometimes I really have to just write it though, and it stays as a oneshot

My new fanfiction about Teslen.
                              Every review or comment would be awesome. ( possitive or negative ) Thanks

I Need You
                              read and reviewed

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              On a side note, I posted my fic for the August challenge...it is called "The Dance of the Northern Lights." Not as good as everybody else's....oh well...I try. It's just a short light-hearted story...I am not good at angst.
                              I love your fic! you have no need to worry about your writing and I know people will agree with me on that

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Oh, sorry for double post. I posted the wrong rose pic.

This is what it really looks like:

there's more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_rugosa

It comes in various colors, mostly pink hues and white.
                              Pretty! I love flowers - espec. roses. On the subject of flowers how about these for unusual;
                              Happy Roses

I'm a bit of a lousy shipper for disappearing all the time, but I do still lurk, it's part of my daily ''check subscribed threads routine''. I'm still obsessed too.

Here's some icons (because one must bring presents after short absence ...
                              love all the art and you're not a lousy shipper! RL gets in the way...

Hi you all! ^^
                              I have a little ficlet to propose. It's H/J and H/N implied, only implied. It's humor, nothing serious. Here it is. Dracula
                              Enjoy it if you want ^^

*waves hello* thanks for the fic rec. going to go read it now
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

So...I start class tomorrow. Hopefully I can type up the last chap of my fic before bed. If not, expect it maybe...by Wednesday?

Anyhoo. luvs <3
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X