Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    here is another one I just made now I'm off to bed...*yawns and stretches*
    Oh so pretty Twin *huggles* Night btw and I love it!
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks. I am happy you like it (dances) Had to do one with fireworks *yawns* okay..dreamland is calling me...goodnight
      Goodnight sweetie *hugs* ... yeah I know that feeling very well, ... you just had to it and you did great job
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

here is another one I just made now I'm off to bed...*yawns and stretches*
        Awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

It IS awesome Twin ... Totally wicked! *huggles Twin*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

davala,thanks! I enjoyed making that one. I listened to electric violin music when I made that
            MartinaMagnus,thanks again
            Glitch,thanks Twin *hugs* your stuff is wicked too
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

*hugs back* Thank you!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Welcome back both of you!

Btw, Snowdrop - I love your sig!
                Thanks very much ^^ I think it's my fave that I've made (:

davala - I like all those banners you made ^^
                sigpic
                FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Thank you snowdrop
                  sigpic

Comment

You could be right. Just an excuse to rewatch a tesla episode then
                    There doesn't need to be an excuse to rewatch Tesla episodes

Here is a Teslentine's Day present from me I'm going to make a banner inspired by this as well. Enjoy...I hope you like it

Here is a short and sweet story for Teslentine's Day...enjoy

Spoiler:
                    The clear night sky was painted a shade of cobalt blue with a light blush of romantic pink throughout. The stars twinkled and shimmered like a thousand brilliant diamonds.....

Fab story! I love all your descriptions And... were the butterflies abnormal butterflies? With the song?

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I hadn't thought about that comment! Hmmmm... I guess I took it as a general 'like' but you're right. There might me something more to it!
                    I might be reading something into it that isn't there I just assumed it was meant to mean something and it wasn't just a general 'like' because of her hesitation to answer, and when she does she says "nonsense"... whereas if it was just about being friends she'd have no reason to say that? *shrugs*

That would be really interesting too see! We haven't seen that much from the 19th century.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was all Adam-related.
                    I'd like to see them. How they met. Their interactions. Simple things...
                    If not in the rest of S3 maybe we'll see more in S4? Or S5 if there is one? *crosses fingers*

I don't think something needed to happen. Nikola cared about her and, if John is at least a bit observant as we are, he'd noticed.
                    Yeah, very true point.

LOL! Totally!
                    Were I a guy, I'd probably be inclined toward her too... Glitch? Care to confirm that?
                    Well, I'm not a guy, and I'm inclined towards her

It's okay..*hugs* I've just been feeling really ill the past few days and when I'm like that..I get moody and irritable...I'm the one who should be sorry...I don't know what came over me...
                    Are you feeling any better yet? *sends well wishes your way*

I have a tattoo of stars shaped like an elliptical galaxy that runs from my left shin and curves under the ankle bone...dorky I know..but I love astronomy
                    Not dorky! I have a few tattoos but have been considering getting something with stars done... is yours quite big then?

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    OH! Just a youtube update and before you watch it, just in case you do that is my REAL accent
                    Nice vid I couldn't hear it very well... but that's my crappy laptop. I should get some speakers for it really

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Hey, Teslenites!!!

I apologize for not having been on here for so long, but I just wanted to pop in since I heard about this little thing called "Teslentine" and I am so happy you guys are going strong without me LOL
                    *hugs* mimzy! Nice to hear from you... glad you are settled in ok

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                    Gah, I haven't been around like at all x.x; I've been really out of it lately.
                    But I will be back on soon and hopefully with shiny things to show you guys!

Also, all the artwork has been lovely, great job guys!
                    OOoo shiny! I can't wait

Originally posted by davala View Post
                    Here are four lovely Teslen arts

Fab arts - *virtual green* (as it still doesn't want to let me green anyone...)

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    So I said I'd be dropping a video here later, and here it is. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BECAUSE THIS IS INCREDIBLY STUPID AND VERY BADLY EDITED...
                    Haha, nice vid! I liked your impressions.

Here is a banner to go with the story I posted on here for Teslentine's Day...
                    Love all your art

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! hugs to all
                    sitting here with some chocolate covered bananas that I just got sent..and a cute teddy came with it..here's a pic of me with the teddy bear
                    Chocolate covered bananas? never had those before the teddy is cute

Originally posted by davala View Post
                    Here is some more teslen arts enjoy all are snurchable except 3 and 4

[SPOILERS]http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...eslahelen0.jpg.....
                    Love all the arts *virtual green*

I come bearing my second chappy of my fic
                    Evolution chappy 2
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

My newest baby

Triangle
                      Last edited by davala; 16 February 2011, 06:19 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lastrequest,You are correct they were abnormal butterflies because of their ability to sing. I am feeling much better..just a tad stressed and relationship problems that make me want to tear up sometimes..but I'm doing okay.
                        Yes, my tattoo goes from my left shin and curves all the way down until it gets to underneath my ankle bone...which did hurt LOL
                        I am glad you liked my art I had fun making them
                        Davala,I love,love your new artwork..it's genius!
                        Look out for more artwork from me...I got another perfect 100 on a test and I am celebrating (dances)which means that I have maintained my 4.0 GPA..(dances again)
                        Lastrequest and davala,wanted to give you guys green..but the darn thing won't let me
                        Last edited by Aurora7783; 16 February 2011, 06:49 PM.
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Davala,I love,love your new artwork..it's genius!
                          Look out for more artwork from me...I got another perfect 100 on a test and I am celebrating (dances)which means that I have maintained my 4.0 GPA..(dances again)
                          Lastrequest and davala,wanted to give you guys green..but the darn thing won't let me
                          Thank you and Congrats! Can't wait to see your arts
                          sigpic

Comment

davala - love the banners *virtual green*

Lastrequest,You are correct they were abnormal butterflies because of their ability to sing. I am feeling much better..just a tad stressed and relationship problems that make me want to tear up sometimes..but I'm doing okay.
                            I wanted to check because I thought it was an original idea for an abnormal Glad to hear you're feeling much better, *hugs you* hopefully your relationship probs will sort themselves out and then you'll feel less stressed?

Yes, my tattoo goes from my left shin and curves all the way down until it gets to underneath my ankle bone...which did hurt LOL
                            I can imagine! I have a small tattoo on the inside of my ankle which nipped a bit - but I suppose the less fleshy the area the more it hurts with tattoos. Have you got a pic of your tatt?
                            I got another perfect 100 on a test and I am celebrating (dances)which means that I have maintained my 4.0 GPA..(dances again)
                            Congrats
                            I don't know about GPA's - but I am assuming by the 100 on the test that its a good grade
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Glad you like my video Lastrequest .... It's not just you, don't worry I wasn't taqlking loud enough to be honest, but then again my jaw was hurting, still is and it's obvious in the video with how many times I rotate it and I stop around 25 seconds and swallow trying to get rid of the pain but that didn't help
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Yay more fanfic lastrequest I've gotten so behind in my fanfic readings gotta catch up now D:

great banners davala!

and Aurora glad your doing better

EDIT:
                                Yeah your vid was really quiet Glitch but turned my speakers volume way up was much better. I didn't realise you had a sore jaw, sorry it's not feeling better yet.
                                *huggles Glitch* hope it feels better soon.
                                Last edited by Cekay; 16 February 2011, 07:57 PM. Reason: missed Glitch's post
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X