Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad,Love your new artwork It is so cute
    and you're welcome your stuff is awesome..I had to green you
    and thanks...I made it because I love the boxes of candy hearts...wanted to make something that complimented them..so I thought pastels and a cute quote would work
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
      Hi Lastrequest I've read a heap of your stories on ff.net looking forward to any new ones. Also I am in love with your sig. oh and nice to meet you, hope your studies are going well!
      *waves*
      yep the studies are all completed (hence a proper return to the forum ) just waiting on results now.
      and it might please you to know I come bearing the first chapter of my sequel to Lifeline Which I'd like to offer as a contribution to teslentine

Evolution: Sequel to Lifeline

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      You're never too old and/or married to be a fangirl! Never!
      I totally agree!

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      And great news =D Today I finally got to buy seasons 1&2 of Sanctuary, brand new. I could have got them used for cheaper but I wanted the money to go straight to the makers so we'll get more xD
      I always do the same, if I really enjoy a show enough to want to own it, I always buy the dvds new. That and I like unwrapping them myself

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      I have insomnia so I constantly lose a lotta sleep...
      I've been suffering with that for the last few months Any suggestions on how to cope with it?

Originally posted by davala View Post
      I absolutly love Tesla and Magnus they make me want to squee when I see then together.
      There's not enough Tesla/Magnus moments in the show if you ask me

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Okay guys...here is a story I just wrote...it is an early gift for you guys I hope you enjoy it
      Spoiler:

Hello, everyone This is a short and sweet story for Valentine's Day....

"The Candy Box"
      Today was Valentine's Day. A day all about soul consuming, heart pounding love. A day for sweet embraces and loving glances. A day for stealing kisses and reciting passionate poetry. A day that Helen Magnus did not celebrate. She had been burned by love so many times in her life that she just wanted this day to end and simply forget it. She sat in her desk chair as she sipped her aromatic tea and went through the day's reports. This day would be just like any other day. Or so she thought....
      Love the story!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      It's possible they could've dated before they met John ... I think there was some kind of chemistry between them before John arrived and joined them in their little group.
      I think there has always been some sort of attraction between them - and I think because it's always been playful Helen perhaps never took him seriously. I do think Tesla has always felt very strongly towards Helen, and since actually coming out and saying he loves her, she probably realises now that there's always been more to it.
      If they did 'court' for a while, I also get the impression that Helen cared a lot about her fathers opinion, and that if he preferred Druitt she will have been swayed in that direction (not necessarily consciously)... so perhaps she put an end to their flirting, but this would explain his little comment "you still like me, it's so obvious"...

Plus there was the flash back scenes of the five of them she trusted Nikola with somthing very important and grabbed his hand.
      I think it was likely Helen who invited Tesla into their group.

Does any one think that we might get some more Helen and Nikola background? Just the little bit they let out once in awhile isn't doing it for me. We pretty much know all there is to the John thing I want more Nikola.
      I so hope so. I like to think the writers are well aware a lot of fans (US!!) like the chemistry, and are just drawing it out (like the tension between sam and jack in stargate)... although I hope we see some sort of resolution to it. Even if they have something very casual...
      I'd like to see how they met up, and whether or not Nikola was as suggestive with his comments in the nineteenth century as he is now

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
      Love it, really like the song choice.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

...he was trying to get John to react. Those two aren't exactly best friend. (Yet, I don't think they're ennemies. Perhaps some kind of weird unhealthy friendship? o.ô) They argue every time they are in the same room. Though, spoilers season 3
      Spoiler:
      John had asked for his help with the energy creature.
      So, you know, I don't think it'll ever be clear as to what their 'frienship' really is like.¸
      I agree I don't think they hate each other quite as much as they might make out. There's also the fact that
      Spoiler:
      Niko went to John with his plan before he went to Helen - S1 'The Five'

I think the sparks only really fly when Helen is directly involved / present. It's seems clear to me she's at the centre of the most of their feuds. I do also wonder if something might have happened between Helen and Nikola to make John a little insecure - indeed if they have always bantered like they do now it would make him dislike Nikola more.

I believe every member of The Five had a thing for Helen at some point, but let's leave that for another discussion. Haha! ;P
      I'm inclined to agree! But then, most men in the show seem to 1) have some previous intimate relationship with her (Adam, John, James... etc.) or 2) want to get it on with her (90% of the other male characters)
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Lastrequest,Hello!!! *tacklehugs* I have not seen you in a long time..how are you?
        I love your story a lot..and I missed your stories around here
        And thanks for liking my story
        already left a review
        Last edited by Aurora7783; 11 February 2011, 03:45 PM.
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

*tacklehugs you back*

Yep it's been too long since I was in here! And to make it worse no sanctuary till April hence I've been at my writing

Thankies for my first review I always get nervous publishing my stories

How are things with you?
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I've been suffering with that for the last few months Any suggestions on how to cope with it?

I think there has always been some sort of attraction between them - and I think because it's always been playful Helen perhaps never took him seriously. I do think Tesla has always felt very strongly towards Helen, and since actually coming out and saying he loves her, she probably realises now that there's always been more to it.
            If they did 'court' for a while, I also get the impression that Helen cared a lot about her fathers opinion, and that if he preferred Druitt she will have been swayed in that direction (not necessarily consciously)... so perhaps she put an end to their flirting, but this would explain his little comment "you still like me, it's so obvious"...
            Well it's obvious he does feel strongly toward her ... In Revelations the only person he DIDN'T dis was Helen so of course there's some feeling there on his part. I seriously think they mighta went out for a while while they were in college until John came along, I mean if you ask me makes more sense. She falls in love with him and breaks it off with Nikola then goes with John, but then again I have a few other theories for that to so *shrugs*

As for coping with insomnia you're asking the wrong person lol I was up for three days straight before I finally got to sleep last week so can't help you there. I have no idea how to deal with it either. I just go to sleep whenever I feel so tired I can't barely hold my eyes open.
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

*waves*
              hehe long post.
              Firstly Yay new fanfic!

Secondly insomnia sucks soo much. Nothing worse than lying in bed for 4 hours unable to sleep. Its boring and depressing and even if you feel very tired you still just lie there..
              A few things that helped me..
              -A strict bedtime. I know its childish and limiting but eventually your body gets into a routine for it.
              -Getting up early. Another thing I hate. I had to do it when I started my current job and to be honest I hated every second. But every night I got 8 hours sleep (being tired from the new job might have helped too.)
              -Exercise in the morning. Again something I dislike. Days when I bothered to work out I was more tired at night time.

Its not perfect. I still have times where I lie in bed watching the clock tick minutes by and still sleep doesn't come. But it helps.

Agreed fully! I think Nikola made it such a teasing part of their friendship Helen never bothered to take it seriously until he actually told her. I think Helen and Nikola have always had a close friendship though. Knowing someones taste in poetry and remembering it a century later really says something.

I don't think Nikola and Helen courted at all though... I don't think Gregory Magnus would have ever given permission. And cause I think Nikola never told her before how he really felt its unlikely they ever courted.

I so hope so. I like to think the writers are well aware a lot of fans (US!!) like the chemistry, and are just drawing it out (like the tension between sam and jack in stargate)... although I hope we see some sort of resolution to it. Even if they have something very casual...
              I'd like to see how they met up, and whether or not Nikola was as suggestive with his comments in the nineteenth century as he is now
              I wish they would write more about Nikola/Helen history.. But i'd SO much rather that they canonised (is that a word?) Teslen.. At least a little.. You know.. Maybe just an intentional kiss.. That would be nice..

Love it, really like the song choice.
              Thanks!

I agree I don't think they hate each other quite as much as they might make out. There's also the fact that
              Spoiler:
              Niko went to John with his plan before he went to Helen - S1 'The Five'
              Spoiler:
              Did Nikola go to him or did John end up teleporting to Nikola when he was sick after Helen gave him the poisoned blood? If that was the case Nikola might have intended to go to Helen and not care about John until John turned up on his doorstep

But agreed that they don't entirely hate each other. I think its more of a competition for Helen's affections. But maybe more on Nikola's part jealousy for John getting Helen.

Lastly I'm SO excited for Teslentine! I made a video and wrote a fic for it today... I'll have to re-read the fic before I post it as I was writing with a migraine and I'm normally a little fuzzy in situations like that.
              I'm going to try making a sig now!
              sigpic

Comment

Whoa what did I missed in here?
                I love your arts Nad ... the banner is great ♥
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Teslentine fellows Teslenites!
                  loving the artwork so far
                  sorry I can't hang around too much but it's kind of a busy RL still, couldn't have let this day pass without a small contribution from me

hope you like it if I find some more time today I'll try to make some more artwork

Happy Teslentine and enjoy the Teslen madness!

Comment

WoW Criss ... it's gorgeous I love it ... ♥♥♥
                    Hope I will have time to make something today ... I HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING TODAY !!! xD
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

I have made some Nikola/Helen art special for today. I will be posting them soon
                      sigpic

Comment

I wrote a fic for Teslentine's Day *bounces* YAY I'm so excited!

Spoiler:
                        Today's Valentine's Day what Helen and I specially dubbed Teslentine's Day as it's also our anniversary, six years together and nothing could possibly go wrong tonight.I tilt my head and watch as Helen walks down the hall. I sigh with a light smile on my face before falling into the shadow so she doesn't see me and then sneak into her office placing a dozen roses on her desk with a card, a poem inside that I wrote using the letters of her name, an idea given to me by our five year old sons Anton and Tobias, although I'm not the best poem writer, a bit rusty.

Having been the love of my life since I met her in Oxford
                        Elegantly steals my heart when she whispers in my ear
                        Listens to me when I need her to be here
                        Every mistake I make she forgives
                        Never turns away and is always willing to give

Treats all with respect and dedication
                        Enters a room and makes me shiver with affection
                        She knows me inside out
                        Loves me anyway without a doubt
                        And what else can I say? My wife is the best in the world!

I walk back out and put my hands in my pockets checking my watch. She told me to meet her in the garden at 10 and I'm itching with anticipation, but alas, I still have an hour. What am I supposed to do until then? I walk into our room and find a small bottle of wine laying on my pillow wrapped in a silver and red silk ribbon. With a light smile I untie the ribbon and give it a whiff, she dabbed it with her perfume, it smells so like her, so good. I wrap it around my hand before looking down at the wine bottle, Pichon Lalande.

Popping the bottle open, I take a small sip. "Mmm...." Falling over after setting the bottle down I put Helen's pillow over my face taking in her sweet scent and fall into a light sleep. Before I can dream of anything, my alarm goes off. I jump up and grab the matching dresscoat to the clothes I'm wearing and slip it on before looking in the mirror and zapping my hair to make it stand up a little then start heading down to the garden, the bottle of wine in my hand. If I'm gonna have it, might as well share it.

Passing Kate on the way, she gives me a light smile and winks as if she knows what's going on. I give her a confused expression before I keep walking. As I get out there, I see the grounds decorated with all my favorite colors, black purple, blue and gold, but no Helen. I hope she didn't forget. Walking over to a small table set for two, I notice a candle that smells of vanilla in the middle. Looking around I give a light sniff to the air before heading in the direction where I can smell Helen's blood coming from.

Turning the corner, I see her standing there waiting in my favorite dress of hers, an elegant sapphire blue dress that shimmers in the moonlight. Walking up to her, I put my arms around her waist and pull her into a passionate kiss. "I've been waiting for you...." She says as I pull away to breathe. "It's beautiful baby...." I mutter and purr in her ear leading her back to the table. I pull her chair out for her and push it in before sitting down just in time to see Big Guy coming out with our food. "Helen?" I ask folding the napkin across my lap, although depending on what it is, I may not use it. "I asked him to prepare your favorite...."

He sets the food in front of us and removes the silver lid. I smile to Helen and look down at the barbecued ribs and although I wanna scarf it down, I know better. I pick up my fork and take a bite savoring the flavor. "Mmm that is so good. I have something to add to it...." I say with a light smile watching her smile which makes her face brighter than before. Pulling out the wine present she bought me, I pour an even amount into each glass and raise my own. "To Helen, the love of my life, the only woman I've ever loved and admired...." I say with a light smile as she raises hers. "To Nikola Tesla, the husband of my children and my favorite genius who has stayed by my side...." We gently clash our glasses together before taking a sip of wine.

Once we finish eating, Helen stands up and pulls me to my feet as our song starts to play. "Dance with me...." She says calmly as I follow her onto the tiled ground and we slowly start dancing. This night couldn't get any more perfect. As the song plays on and we're dancing, I can't help but starting to sing along in Helen's ear.

"So close to reaching that famous happy end
                        Almost believing this was not pretend
                        And now youre beside me and look how far weve come
                        So far we are so close...."

When the song ends we stop dancing but I continue to hold her close. "I love you so much Helen...." I whisper and purr into her ear as I lay my head on her shoulder and she strokes my back. "I love you Nikola, I'll always love you...." She says before kissing me more passionately than she ever has before.
                        And it comes with a banner

Love it Criss hope you guys enjoy my contribution
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

thank you Tiney Winey
                          awwwwhhhhhh Glitch that is sooo cute and adorable and aaawwwww *melts* such a beautiful Teslentine present and the poem is brilliant! <333

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            thank you Tiney Winey
                            awwwwhhhhhh Glitch that is sooo cute and adorable and aaawwwww *melts* such a beautiful Teslentine present and the poem is brilliant! <333
                            Thank you Criss glad you like it ... Took me forever to write the poem until I was satisfied, re-wrote it at least five times.
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Love the fic and the poem within it Glitch

here are my two favorite Teslen arts

sigpic

Comment

Happy Teslentine's Day!!

I did a few things, I don't have time to post them all right now (meant to be at work x.X)
                                Here's my Teslentine Vid:

I also tried doing a something.. too big for a sig and not right for a wallie but it was fun to make:
                                Spoiler:

Its a page from Nikola's Diary.

And a fic... Valentine's Day

I'll add the other stuff from work if I can!

And comment on everyone elses stuff, haven't had time to look yet. So excited!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X