No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the video CK beautifully done and the signature is awesome!
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but if she wants to use it, got a present for CK *points to spoilers* only because I want it to be a surprise! So you have to work for it lol

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Cekay,love the video! I have not been feeling well and it put a smile on my face
        I have another sig that I did the other night...I hope you guys like it...I made it while feeling really crappy..so do not expect much...and it is snurchable...just make sure you credit me..because I am probably going to use it as well
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Love the banner Aurora
          sigpic

Comment

I'm loving the artwork, guys! I'm not around often enough to comment on it all, but it's really nice to see the Mojo's up!

Originally posted by davala View Post
            Does any one think that we might get some more Helen and Nikola background? Just the little bit they let out once in awhile isn't doing it for me. We pretty much know all there is to the John thing I want more Nikola.
            Not really... I hope so, but I think it's not something that's the subject of very much focus. The last few eps would have been the most logical to find that background info, but even there the focus was on ...other things. And frankly, I think they like that focus point a lot and I doubt it's the last we've seen of it.
            *blinks*
            That was not supposed to sound bitter, BTW.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes Glitch I'd love to use it! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                You're the best Twin ever *huggles* and I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope your head feels better
                Not that I'm complaining.. *coughs* But.. *coughs* How come I don't have a twin?! *frowns* I've always wanted a twin. I dont have one

Ehh.. Btw I'm about to make some Teslen art.
                BEWARE: My art sucks :O
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

I think it's cool Twin hehe!

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                  Oh yes Glitch I'd love to use it! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
                  Glad you like it CK .... Thought you might especially since it's green

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  Not that I'm complaining.. *coughs* But.. *coughs* How come I don't have a twin?! *frowns* I've always wanted a twin. I dont have one

Ehh.. Btw I'm about to make some Teslen art.
                  BEWARE: My art sucks :O
                  Well if Aurora's up to it, I don't mind being a triplet lol .... What say you twin? Oh and Sam there is no sucky arts hehe! I don't mind being a triplet we'd just have to specify *shrugs*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

I think it's cool Twin hehe!

Glad you like it CK .... Thought you might especially since it's green

Well if Aurora's up to it, I don't mind being a triplet lol .... What say you twin? Oh and Sam there is no sucky arts hehe! I don't mind being a triplet we'd just have to specify *shrugs*
                    Thanks Twin *hugs* Of course I don't mind The more the merrier I always say LOL ...now we have to think who is Triplet #1,#2, & #3
                    And checkout my new artwork....it's trippy......must be the medicine I'm taking LOL
                    I made this for you Glitch I hope you like it. And this one is not snurchable!Just make sure you credit me
                    Last edited by Aurora7783; 09 February 2011, 03:26 PM.
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Thanks Twin *hugs* Of course I don't mind The more the merrier I always say LOL ...now we have to think who is Triplet #1,#2, & #3
                      And checkout my new artwork....it's trippy......must be the medicine I'm taking LOL
                      I made this for you Glitch I hope you like it. And this one is not snurchable!Just make sure you credit me
                      How about this .... Aurora I'll call you just Twin and Sam is Little Twin *shrugs* or vise versa which one of us is the youngest? I'm 19 and I LOVE IT! *tackles banner and huggles it* it's awesome *adds it to signature rotation*
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

How about this .... Aurora I'll call you just Twin and Sam is Little Twin *shrugs* or vise versa which one of us is the youngest? I'm 19 and I LOVE IT! *tackles banner and huggles it* it's awesome *adds it to signature rotation*
                        I am elated that you like your gift I did the stellar theme because you seem to be an astronomy geek like me...I think that Sam1969is the youngest...and I am obviously the oldest..I'm 27...although most people look at me and think I'm your age all the time at work LOL whatever you want to call me is fine...even Jenn will do
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

I am elated that you like your gift I did the stellar theme because you seem to be an astronomy geek like me...I think that Sam1969is the youngest...and I am obviously the oldest..I'm 27...although most people look at me and think I'm your age all the time at work LOL whatever you want to call me is fine...even Jenn will do
                          Alright well then you're just Twin and Sam is little Twin hehe! And what about me? I'd be the middle triplet? So ... I would be what? And yes I love astronomy!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Alright well then you're just Twin and Sam is little Twin hehe! And what about me? I'd be the middle triplet? So ... I would be what? And yes I love astronomy!
                            How about this...T1,T2,T3..or Twin1,Twin2,and Twin3...that might work LOL
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

How about this...T1,T2,T3..or Twin1,Twin2,and Twin3...that might work LOL
                              I think I'll stick with calling you Twin and her Little Twin lol you call us what you want *hugs Twin*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Haha wait.. triplets now.

I just tried the signature rotation thing. I hope it works! Let me know if it looks bad!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X