Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binkpmmc
    Unresolved issues - wouldn't the unresolved Jolinar arc for Carter, along with her capabilities with Goaould hand technology, make a great way to keep her firmly rooted to SG1 in S10? What a perfect opportunity - will this be addressed in S10 for Carter?

Thanks, as always.
    Its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
      Hi Joe,

What about David Nykl/Dr. Radek Zelenka becoming series regular in Season 3?

Is there any posibility or chance?
      We'll be seeing plenty of Radek in both season 2 and 3 of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by AUCat
        Hi Joe! Thanks for the great TV show.

Are we gonna ever see Sam get sarc'ed? I'd love to see what that would do to her crazy head. How 'bout a Sam/Vala catfight? Two ex-symbiotic could kick the crap out of each other. You know a friendly fight, that both actress have to train for months for.hehe

Thanks again, lots of love
        No plans for a Sam/Vala throwdown. But season 10 is still in the planning stages.

Comment

Joe,
          Why did you guy's changed the SG-1 Wormhole sequence (the sequence itself, but not the sound effect)?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            You mentioned you'd like to do a dark comedy after SG1, have you ever seen Dead Like Me? Would that be something to what you'd like to do after?
            I got the boxset as a gift and watched the first episode with my wife.

I'd prefer to do something quite different.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
              Hi Joe,

Thank you for giving your time to answer questions

Will there be any particular episodes were we will get to see the Daniel and Mitchell friendship explored?
              Their friendship will not be the focus of any particular episode but will develop over the course of the next two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Their friendship will not be the focus of any particular episode but will develop over the course of the next two seasons.
                next 2 seasons? is that a hint to a season 11?
                - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
                  Hey there Chief,

Just wondering if your writers had planed to go into more detail about the Ancient's exodus from their home galaxy and the turmoil between the ancients and the ori long ago. It would be very cool if Oma had a flashback about such times of the great seperation.
                  More on the Ancients in the back half of SG-1 and Atlantis. As for Oma, she's occupied for, oh, eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
                    Joe, I asked this question a while back, but it seems to have either gone unnoticed or been ignored. Could you please provide an answer?
                    Given the right story, I'd love to have Kira back on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by The General
                      A quick question Mr. M.

Do you think that the Ancients have been dumbed down since the start of Atlantis?
                      No. Remember, we're finding out about them over the various stages of their evolution.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Any new Teal'c-sans-Free-Jaffa (and sans romantic co-ed) stories for next year? Avatar rocked, imo, as it gave us a bit of insight into Teal'c's insecurities. Got anymore of those up your collective sleeves?

Comment

Hi Mr. Mallozi,

You're blog mentions all the writers being involved in the stories for next year, except Damian Kindler. Is he coming back for next season or has he moved onto other things? I'll be sad if he has, Grace is one of my favourite episodes (and then there's Citizen Joe, Best clip show, ever!).

If this is the case I think you'll have to give us an Aussie team member, just to make up for it .

Thanks, Crazedturkey

Comment

So, from your previous post, it would have been too expensive to have a five-person team (Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Jonas, and Daniel) in season 7, yet in Season 10, suddenly it's not a problem? If you can afford Claudia, why can't you afford Corin instead? Vala is truly horrible.
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Just a quick question about your writing tools. Do you use a regular old word processor and format the script yourself, or do you use a program such as Final Draft that has tabs built in for the industry standard.

I've tried both, but only discovered Final Draft recently, it frees up so much time for writing, you don't have to think so hard about the formatting.

Also, do you write on a PC or a Mac? I've always been a big fan of Macs, but I prefer to know my machine from the inside out, so I'm stuck with a PC for now.

Keep up the good work champ!
                              I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Hi Joe, another question ) this time about Vala.
                                I'm really happy she's back full time in S10. Is there any chance of exploring Vala's time as a Gou'ld and/or her de-gou'lding. I think people who don't like her at the moment may be more sympathetic to her if we were shown what she went through. All we have at the moment is what Vala herself has said which, because of her lyin', cheatin' ways, is difficult to tell if it's the truth. Maybe we could find the Tok'ra who de-gou'lded her and was ther for the aftermath. I love the character but for her to be integrated as a full time character I think we need to know more about her history.
                                Also, what are the chances of Vala finding out about Sha're/Amaunet? It seems like an obvious connection between Daniel and Vala and one that's yet to be explored. I'd love to see Vala and Daniel discussing Sha're/Amaunet.
                                Last edited by yabyumpan; 23 November 2005, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X