Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phineas:
    *snickers at DS's expression then stifles it behind a mug of hot chocolate*

Comment

Todd: *finishes massaging TP's feet and whimsically trails his fingernails across her feeding spot*

TP: You would have to give him ideas, Rhys!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Phineas: *chuckles at TP's comment* "Nothing to complain about though, I'd imagine"

Jasper: *sneaks up to Phineas along one of his side blind-spots, sneakily moving his hand over towards his feeding spot while telepathically humming the Jaws themesong so everyone but Phin' will hear it*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Rhys just never lets the slighest opportunity pass by, does he?
          Rhys: Nope.

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          *Winter starts to laugh at DS's expression then struggles to stop, every so often her shoulders shake with stifled laughter*

Forrest: You okay over there DS??????
          DS: I'm – okay – kind – of – anyway. Ohboyhereverseditnow!

Todd: *finishes massaging TP's feet and whimsically trails his fingernails across her feeding spot*

TP: You would have to give him ideas, Rhys!
          Rhys: Hey, what's wrong with that idea?

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            Phineas: *chuckles at TP's comment* "Nothing to complain about though, I'd imagine"

Jasper: *sneaks up to Phineas along one of his side blind-spots, sneakily moving his hand over towards his feeding spot while telepathically humming the Jaws themesong so everyone but Phin' will hear it*

You've got a real comedy duo there, IV!
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Rhys: Hey, what's wrong with that idea?
                Todd: Nothing whatsoever... is there Snuggle Bunny? *smooches TP and gives her his sexiest and most persuasive smile while walking his fingers down her cleavage*

TP: Oh, for heaven's sake, go on then!

Todd: *dives in*
                sigpic

Comment

Phineas is just about to grin in amusement when Jasper tackles him, hand on his feeding spot but not actually doing anything.. He's just sat there on his waist, grinning smugly with a rather miffed looking Phinny-boy glaring up at him.
                  "Jasper 1 - Phineas 0"

Comment

TP: Ooooh! Wraith Wrestling! *suddenly sits up and takes notice*

Todd: AHem... giving you unbearable pleasure here, Snuggle Bunny!

TP: Ooopps, sorry! Got distracted! *Turns attention back to Todd's S&P
                    sigpic

Comment

Phineas is just about to grin in amusement when Jasper tackles him, hand on his feeding spot but not actually doing anything.. He's just sat there on his waist, grinning smugly with a rather miffed looking Phinny-boy glaring up at him.
                      "Jasper 1 - Phineas 0"
                      Winter:

*Forrest, who has also been given ideas by Rhys, decides he's going to have a go at trying to attach to Winter whilst she's distracted, laughing.*

Winter: Forrest, if you're hungry go get a clone.

Forrest: Damn, she saw me.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                        Winter:

*Forrest, who has also been given ideas by Rhys, decides he's going to have a go at trying to attach to Winter whilst she's distracted, laughing.*

Winter: Forrest, if you're hungry go get a clone.

Forrest: Damn, she saw me.

TP: *overhears* It's not just about hunger, Winter - Suck'n'puke (S&P) is extremely pleasurable for both wraith and human

Todd: *makes slurpy noises*
                        sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *looks thoughtful, tapping his chin while refusing to allow Phineas to get up no matter how much wiggling the Hunter did*
                          "Do you think suck & puke works between wraith, I haven't eaten in a while.."

Phineas: *goes comically wide-eyed* "If you even so much as dare..."

Jasper: *makes kissy-faces then rolls off Phineas, clutching his sides with laughter*

Phineas: "Go see IV if you're like that"

Comment

Jasper: *looks thoughtful, tapping his chin while refusing to allow Phineas to get up no matter how much wiggling the Hunter did*
                            "Do you think suck & puke works between wraith, I haven't eaten in a while.."

Phineas: *goes comically wide-eyed* "If you even so much as dare..."

Jasper: *makes kissy-faces then rolls off Phineas, clutching his sides with laughter*

Phineas: "Go see IV if you're like that"

TP: ROTFLMAO!!! You're killin' me here, boys!!!

Todd: *makes louder slurpy noises*

TP: YOU better not be!!!

Todd: Donlt be silly, babe - you;re just dessert!

TP:
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: *overhears* It's not just about hunger, Winter - Suck'n'puke (S&P) is extremely pleasurable for both wraith and human

Todd: *makes slurpy noises*
                              Winter: Ahh, Thanks Todd. *Snuggles back up to Forrest and allows him to start S&P.*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Jasper and Phineas both then saunter off to visit IV on earth, waving as they go. And, no doubt, to sample that delicious earth drink known as alcohol in the process. Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X