Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    *Bullseye thinks he has an idea of how Eddie burns off his calories and looks over at SW.*
    SW: LOL And you are sooooo right, Bullseye!!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Orb: Hi, TP, Steve, Seth and Aurel!

Comment

Bullseye: I haven't tried any. What is Sour mash JD?
        It's a brand of Jack Daniel's whiskey. I thought it said up above that you lliked whiskey. ???
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          It's a brand of Jack Daniel's whiskey. I thought it said up above that you lliked whiskey. ???
          Bullseye: LOL, you must be thinking of Rhys.

Comment

Depends what country you;re in - where I am we have literally 100s of brands of whisky (only Irish whisky has an e in it btw) - but, altho we have Jack Daniels, we donlt have that, never heard of it either Doesn;t sound very nice!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Depends what country you;re in - where I am we have literally 100s of brands of whisky (only Irish whisky has an e in it btw) - but, altho we have Jack Daniels, we donlt have that, never heard of it either Doesn;t sound very nice!
              Orb: I am always learning new things in this hive: vuvuzelas, damper, whiskey... *grabs some more of Bob's chocolate*

Comment

*geeky, Bob and Kenny wave hi to Todd’s Pet*

geeky: Well I think we would all love to burn off easily unwanted calories.

*Bob smiles and passes over another box of chocolate*
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Orb: I am always learning new things in this hive: vuvuzelas, damper, whiskey... *grabs some more of Bob's chocolate*
                  Life is for learning new things!
                  sigpic

Comment

You are pprobably right. It was probably Rhys!! DS should have put that down on his favorite wraith page. I'd have voted for that every day!!

Are you sure? I'm almost positive all whiskey is spelled with an e over here. I'll check at the grocery store tomorrow. Black label Jack Daniel's is their sour mash. It tastes better than it sounds.
                    sigpic

Comment

You are pprobably right. It was probably Rhys!! DS should have put that down on his favorite wraith page. I'd have voted for that every day!!

Are you sure? I'm almost positive all whiskey is spelled with an e over here. I'll check at the grocery store tomorrow. Black label Jack Daniel's is their sour mash. It tastes better than it sounds.

Maybe the Americans spell it all with an e, but I can assure you Scottish whisky is whisky!
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, good idea! You should add it tomorrow and vote for it. Kenny has a coffee choice and Eddie has a potted plant choice; Rhys should have a whiskey/whisky choice (spelling up to you all).

Comment

Okay. Over here we spell whiskey with an e.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Daniel's
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay. Over here we spell whiskey with an e.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Daniel's
                            See post above with link... sorry... it;s a subject likely to get your average Scot a little irate! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe the Americans spell it all with an e, but I can assure you Scottish whisky is whisky!
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky

Well, we did have all those waves of Irishmen come over here. Maybe they brought their spelling with them along with St. Patrick's Day!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

See post above with link... sorry... it;s a subject likely to get your average Scot a little irate! LOL
                                Okay, if I'm talking about whisky from your country, I'll drop the e!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X