Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasper: *waves* Care for a cup of tea?

Phineas: Just make sure he doesn't put hot sauce into it like he did mine...

IV: Silly guys Welcome back Selene, and to you too Mordrid, Argravain!

Comment

*DS and her boys saunter in and snuggle up in a recliner*

DS *waves a tired hand* Hello everyone. Can't stay long but I need the relaxing atmosphere here before we go back to earth.

Comment

*Winter gets out of hot tub and sits on a recliner whilst Forrest goes off to see Gabriel about a clone to feed on*

Winter: Hi all. What you been up to lately?
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          *Winter gets out of hot tub and sits on a recliner whilst Forrest goes off to see Gabriel about a clone to feed on*

Winter: Hi all. What you been up to lately?
          DS: Hi Winter, we've not been up to much. It started snowing again on earth and we've spend a lot of the time this weekend snuggling and drinking hot cocoa to keep warm.

Tommy. The best way to keep warm anyway. What have you been doing, Winter?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            DS: Hi Winter, we've not been up to much. It started snowing again on earth and we've spend a lot of the time this weekend snuggling and drinking hot cocoa to keep warm.

Tommy. The best way to keep warm anyway. What have you been doing, Winter?
            Winter: Not much, It's been too cold to go down to earth, so we've been mostly either here or in our room.
            sigpic

Comment

Winter: Not much, It's been too cold to go down to earth, so we've been mostly either here or in our room.
              I hear that. Cold front coming in here so I'm camping out on TP's hive!!
              sigpic
              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Forrest comes bouncing back on to the COH, picking up Winter and carrying her back to their room.*

Winter: Looks like we're off, night, night guys.
                sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest come in to the COH and pick up a couple of magazines to read.*

Winter: What are we going to do today?

Forrest: Well, just sit here and relax for a start. I've been up two days straight.

Winter: It's not my fault you decided on another Harkness clone that's left you bouncing off the walls.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Rhys hears the last part of Winter's sentence*

Rhys: Those Harkness clones are amazing, aren't they?

DS: Yeah, they are *dreamy look on her face*

Comment

Forrest: Definitely, That's why I went for one this time as well.

Winter: *Laughs* This is the first time he's had all six feeds on it. We shared three each the last time, this is the first day he's actually managed to keep calm since.
                      sigpic

Comment

Forrest: Definitely, That's why I went for one this time as well.

Winter: *Laughs* This is the first time he's had all six feeds on it. We shared three each the last time, this is the first day he's actually managed to keep calm since.
                        Rhys: Then for the next time each of you has to have six feeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Rhys: Then for the next time each of you has to have six feeds!
                          Winter: Next time I should be ready to feed by as well so we'll hold you to that.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Forrest and Winter walk in to the COH and lie on one of the recliners together.*

Forrest: Don't forget we have Rhys's challenge to do at some point!!!

Winter: Don't worry I haven't, though I'm not hungry yet and you only fed four days ago you can't be that hungry already.

Forrest: No I'm not, even being up all night I'm still not that hungry.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Forrest and Winter walk in to the COH and lie on one of the recliners together.*

Forrest: Don't forget we have Rhys's challenge to do at some point!!!

Winter: Don't worry I haven't, though I'm not hungry yet and you only fed four days ago you can't be that hungry already.

Forrest: No I'm not, even being up all night I'm still not that hungry.
                              Rhys: Challenge? What challenge?

DS: Oh dear, what have you gotten yourself into now?

Comment

Winter: When you heard that me and Forrest had shared three feeds each the first time we'd had a Harkness clone and Forrest had all six feeds by himself the next, you said that the next time we had one we had to have the full six feeds each, to which my reply was by next time I should be ready to feed as well so we're holding you to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X