Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaawwww, you're such an angel, babe - she's lucky to have you *blows kisses*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*sigh* it's such hard work keeping all our boys happy!

Todd: That's why me and Steve send the rest on spoof errands occasionally *snuggles TP* There's nothing like quality one-on-one now and then to get you back on track!
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, sounds like a good idea
        Craig: I'd like to send Kaspar on a permanent errand
        Aurora: ;rolleyes: He just doesn't like the fact that Kas stands up to him
        Craig: I suppose... *hands out fairy cakes*

Comment

Poor Kasper!
          Normally I love being spoilt for choice - variety is the spice of life, after all ! - but every now and then Todd and Steve like to spend some time alone with me or SW Fortunately the rest of the boys don't seem to mind - probably because we can show them how much we missed them when they come back!
          They've formed a posse and are off looking for Eddie atm
          sigpic

Comment

Hehe
            *PA, Craig and Aurora get called hom*
            By guys *wave*

Comment

Bye! *waves and blows kisses to all*

Todd: Just you and me now, Snuggle Bunny

*sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Poor Kasper!
                Normally I love being spoilt for choice - variety is the spice of life, after all ! - but every now and then Todd and Steve like to spend some time alone with me or SW Fortunately the rest of the boys don't seem to mind - probably because we can show them how much we missed them when they come back!
                They've formed a posse and are off looking for Eddie atm
                Winter: How come he's missing again??

*Winter and Forrest dive into the hot tub, after finally managing to get a new door.*
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                  Winter: How come he's missing again??

*Winter and Forrest dive into the hot tub, after finally managing to get a new door.*
                  Todd: Eddie just being Eddie, Babe - him and TP fall out now and then, but it never lasts - Eddie always comes back! *settles on recliner with TP and starts giving her a foot rub*
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys stick their heads through the door to check if it's still prank time. When they see Eddie's not around they decide it's relatively safe to enter and snuggle down in a recliner*

DS: Stereo wraithy purring and snuggling. Ah. Bliss.

Comment

Todd: *sloshes jasmine oil over TP's feet and rubs it in with long, slow, firm strokes, geting his long fingers right in between her toes*
                      TP: *blissed out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd: *sloshes jasmine oil over TP's feet and rubs it in with long, slow, firm strokes, geting his long fingers right in between her toes*
                        TP: *blissed out*
                        DS: *sniffsniff* Oooh, jasmine, that smells heavenly! *to her boys* Don't you think that giving me a massage with jasmine oil would be the perfect conclusion for this day? *hint hint*

Rhys: Don't you think that giving us a massage with liquid chocolate would be the perfect conclusion for this day?

DS: I admit that's alluring too.

Comment

Todd: TP's pooped - tough week at work - so I figure it's time to give her a treat and let her be my pampered pet for tonight

TP: *sighs and wriggles toes*
                          sigpic

Comment

Todd: TP's pooped - tough week at work - so I figure it's time to give her a treat and let her be my pampered pet for tonight

TP: *sighs and wriggles toes*
                            DS: You hear that, boys? Worshippers need to be pampered too, it's good for our motivation. *hint hint*

Rhys: I know another thing that's good for motivation. *pretends to reach out for his cup of coffee and as his right hand is strategically positioned above DS's chest he lets it drop*

DS: Rhyyyyyyyyyyyys!

Comment

Rhys just never lets the slighest opportunity pass by, does he?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                DS: You hear that, boys? Worshippers need to be pampered too, it's good for our motivation. *hint hint*

Rhys: I know another thing that's good for motivation. *pretends to reach out for his cup of coffee and as his right hand is strategically positioned above DS's chest he lets it drop*

DS: Rhyyyyyyyyyyyys!
                                *Winter starts to laugh at DS's expression then struggles to stop, every so often her shoulders shake with stifled laughter*

Forrest: You okay over there DS??????
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Working...
                                X