Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA: Thank you IV. Puts on necklace and gets Winter to help her close the clasp.

Spoiler:
    Working on Character Guide for everyone now, it'll be in the OOC asap.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*smiles* You're most welcome TA

Phineas: *bows his head a little in thanks*

Where's Jasper?

Phineas: Two words. Hangover cure.

...Ah

Comment

*geeky sneaks in and waves hi and find a couch to fall on*

Can I have some espresso coffee too? Since I feel tired.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Phineas smiles and nods, having returned to the kettle to fetch himself another cup of tea.
          "Of course!"
          As he remembered having not got geeky anything, he momentarily departs as the kettle boils before returning with a silver charm bracelet with little darts and hiveships on. Seems like either Jasper or IV had an interest in jewellry, and was putting it to good use!

"Here, this is for you.." *hands it to geeky*

Spoiler:
          Jasper being a blacksmith'd be pretty cool...

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            Phineas smiles and nods, having returned to the kettle to fetch himself another cup of tea.
            "Of course!"
            As he remembered having not got geeky anything, he momentarily departs as the kettle boils before returning with a silver charm bracelet with little darts and hiveships on. Seems like either Jasper or IV had an interest in jewellry, and was putting it to good use!

"Here, this is for you.." *hands it to geeky*

Spoiler:
            Jasper being a blacksmith'd be pretty cool...
            Thank you Phineas, I really need some uber coffee. Oooo a charm bracelet how nice with lovely little cute darts and hiveships! Thanks I love jewelry especially silver since everyone says that I'm a goth... Thanks it's beautiful.

Spoiler:
            Jasper being a blacksmith'd is cool.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Either a blacksmith or some sort of technician, but given how he's designed to be a bit of a clumsy clutz.... Jasper around explosives and sparky electric things = accident waiting to happen!

*smiles* Jasper's getting quite into the hobby, so asking him to make little bits and bobs for the COH and it's occupants keeps him busy

Phineas: It keeps him away from those explosives he loves so much at least

Comment

*walks in to visit Chris*

He doesn't seem to be anywhere.
                sigpic

Comment

IV: Maybe you should install him with a sat-nav?

Comment

Mar: What is a nat-sav? It sounds fun.

*edit* Oh, I see.

Mar: He would just take it out. He is into techy stuff and would know how to block the signal. The big meanie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *stretches and yawns, wriggling out from underneath a pile of beanbags before ambling over to the kettle* IV, am I supposed to ache after this doing a dig?

Yes, and it gets worse each day in my experience. A hot shower for you will work *flicks through a newspaper to the crossword*

Jasper: Ohgoodie.. *comes back with two cups of tea, then promptly lifts her up and sets her on his lap before helping with the crossword* Two brains are better than one!

Comment

Hi everyone. Feel's like i haven't been on here in ages...which is true, unfortunately. busy with exams. i come back on and find the whole site has changed...slightly on edge.

Mordrid - *as tense as Selene*

Agravain - those two just don't like sudden change without warning. how is everyone ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                          Hi everyone. Feel's like i haven't been on here in ages...which is true, unfortunately. busy with exams. i come back on and find the whole site has changed...slightly on edge.

Agravain - those two just don't like sudden change without warning. how is everyone ?
                          Winter and Forrest walk out of their guest room and greet the new arrivals*

Winter: Hi Guys, I'm Winter and this is Forrest.

*Both get into the hot tub.*
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Hi. so good to see a familiar face still working on the chapter. got major writer's block, stress from revising with exams.

Mordrid & Agravain - *waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

Well we have to go off now. try and get this darn chapter finished

Mordrid & Agravain - *looking over her shoulder as she types*

that doesn't help ! anyway, see you around fellow worshippers and wraiths
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post

I had some time adapting too. In fact, I'm still adapting and there are many things I dislike about the change. (Especially that you can't decorate your profile page and all this blasted white!!!! )

It's good to see you drop back in again!!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X