Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Mar: It in 5 hours 15 min at my place.

I never celebrated it before. No trick or treating or nothing.
    You've never been trick or treating !! I lived for it when I was a kid. Back then it was safer and we could walk for miles collecting candy!! It was wonderful!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      You've never been trick or treating !! I lived for it when I was a kid. Back then it was safer and we could walk for miles collecting candy!! It was wonderful!!
      It was never a big thing in the UK until recently. I never went trick or treating either. Tho in Scotland it's called "guising" (I think it's from "disguise" or dressing up). I tend to lock my door and ignore them, cos the kids around here get stroppy if you donlt give them money
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        It was never a big thing in the UK until recently. I never went trick or treating either. Tho in Scotland it's called "guising" (I think it's from "disguise" or dressing up). I tend to lock my door and ignore them, cos the kids around here get stroppy if you donlt give them money
        Money!!! It's not about money but candy here!!

I think the holiday is dying in the US though. The schools keep arranging it so the kids are off on Halloween so they won't have to deal with it.
        sigpic

Comment

Never been trick or treatign either. I've been trying to convert my houseamtes to the idea of gusing, which is the Scottish variet wheer you hav to do somethign like a song, or joke or poem before you get the sweets As they've all gone away for the weekend it was a ratehr pointelss exercise though...
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

I think the holiday is dying in the US though. The schools keep arranging it so the kids are off on Halloween so they won't have to deal with it.
            It's meantto be, but the kids round here are juts obnoxious!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I remember last year at school we had a Harry Potter quiz event and had it on Halloween, except we werent' allowed to write halloween on the posters, as the school won't let us have anything to do with it in case soemoen complains about the school converting us to witchcraft (appertnly somone's paretn did years and years ago....*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Never been trick or treatign either. I've been trying to convert my houseamtes to the idea of gusing, which is the Scottish variet wheer you hav to do somethign like a song, or joke or poem before you get the sweets As they've all gone away for the weekend it was a ratehr pointelss exercise though...
                Awww, so you are all alone then!!

That's more original than just yelling trick or treat and sticking out your bag!!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween to those in the UK and Europe

Comment

*geekywraith sneaks in and says hi*
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Awww, so you are all alone then!!

That's more original than just yelling trick or treat and sticking out your bag!!
                      Yep, all alone,e xcept for my boys and GW

Our next door neigbours back home did it. In fact the kids used to refuse to accept the sweets (and by sweets I mean oranges ebcause mum wasn't a fan of halloween so it was her form of revenge ) until we had listened to them tell a few jokes
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        *geekywraith sneaks in and says hi*
                        GEEKY!! *glomps*
                        sigpic

Comment

GEEKY!! *glomps*
                          *glomps back* Hi!
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            PA: I've never gone trick or treating or dressed up for it Maybe next year health will permit me to go out *sends Mar some jelly bugs*
                            Yum, thanks. I may go to a holiday party next year. I have always wanted to dress as a witch.

Nope, my parents never approved. Like I said above, now I am banking on finding an adult holiday party to dress up for next year!

*hugs Geeky* Hello.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                              *glomps back* Hi!
                              Hows you? How's Bob as well, haven' heard much from him lately
                              sigpic

Comment

I remember last year at school we had a Harry Potter quiz event and had it on Halloween, except we werent' allowed to write halloween on the posters, as the school won't let us have anything to do with it in case soemoen complains about the school converting us to witchcraft (appertnly somone's paretn did years and years ago....*
                                We are having the same problem. That's why the schools are trying to avoid Halloween anymore. They don't want to deal with it. This all seems to come about after the Potter novels. Some people!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X