Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    aaawwww, Tommy is so romantic

Yep, esp as it was my 50th birthday!

Greg: 50! Ha! Young wipper-snapper!
    DS: *snuggles Tommy* He's a very romantic Wraith indeed.

Tommy:

Rhys. Romantic Wraith? Bah.

DS: You're romantic too, honey. Shall I tell the story about you and me and the picnic–*has suddenly a Wraith attached to her lips and struggles for breath*

Comment

Well, Steve, we all had to persuade most of you boys with the spray. You thought we were food. after all!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        DS: *snuggles Tommy* He's a very romantic Wraith indeed.

Tommy:

Rhys. Romantic Wraith? Bah.

DS: You're romantic too, honey. Shall I tell the story about you and me and the picnic–*has suddenly a Wraith attached to her lips and struggles for breath*

Rhys has his image to maintain!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Rhys has his image to maintain!
          Rhys: Indeed.

DS: We'll go back to earth now.

Tommy: DS has to go to work tomorrow.

Rhys: But we'll come with her and feed on any unpleasant co-worker.

All three: Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            Well, Steve, we all had to persuade most of you boys with the spray. You thought we were food. after all!!
            TP: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! *fresh bout of sobbing*

Steve: We were never quite THAT predatory, even in the beginning! I donlt recall YOU doing much else with Todd except snuggling!
            *goes back to trying to comfort TP* I am going to KILL Eddie when I get my hands in him... several times! I;ll bring him back and kill him again!!!! Over and over again! Ooops... *smooths hair down and tries to look less predatory!*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Rhys: Indeed.

DS: We'll go back to earth now.

Tommy: DS has to go to work tomorrow.

Rhys: But we'll come with her and feed on any unpleasant co-worker.

All three: Goodnight!
              Nice chatting, DS! Until Eddie's remark it was fun! LOL *glares at Eddie* We'll sort him out by tomorrow, donlt worry!

Sweet wraithie dreams and night, DS! *blows kisses to Tommy and Rhys*
              sigpic

Comment

TP: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! *fresh bout of sobbing*

Steve: We were never quite THAT predatory, even in the beginning! I donlt recall YOU doing much else with Todd except snuggling!
                *goes back to trying to comfort TP* I am going to KILL Eddie when I get my hands in him... several times! I;ll bring him back and kill him again!!!! Over and over again! Ooops... *smooths hair down and tries to look less predatory!*
                That's cause TP broke Todd in. She had her claws firmly attached to him when I first met her!! So Todd was use to humans by then!!

WE loved you enough to go dig up your hive, babe!!
                sigpic

Comment

That's cause TP broke Todd in. She had her claws firmly attached to him when I first met her!! So Todd was use to humans by then!!

WE loved you enough to go dig up your hive, babe!!
                  Steve: It's not how much you and her love me that's in question - now she thinks I don't love HER! I loved her the minute I saw her but she wonlt believe me now! *sends extreme pain to Eddie by telepathy*
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve: It's not how much you and her love me that's in question - now she thinks I don't love HER! I loved her the minute I saw her but she wonlt believe me now! *sends extreme pain to Eddie by telepathy*
                    Just playing hard to get to let her see how much she loved you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Just playing hard to get to let her see how much she loved you?

TP: *crawls off to Seth, Spike, Greg and Aurel*

Steve:
                      sigpic

Comment

Phineas:
                        *whispers to Steve* You could always put itching powder in Eddie's underwear as revenge...*wiggles a packet produced from his pocket*

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                          Phineas:
                          *whispers to Steve* You could always put itching powder in Eddie's underwear as revenge...*wiggles a packet produced from his pocket*
                          Steve: Ha!!! Perfect!!!!! *takes powder from Phineas*

Seth, Spike, Greg, Aurel: Let's plot revenge on Eddie - there's bound to be other stuff we could do to him too!!!

Steve: Thanks, bros!
                          Last edited by Todd's Pet; 18 January 2010, 04:28 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Seth: *nudges Steve and nods over to TP* She's cried herself to sleep, poor thing...
                            Spike: *to Steve* Go on, bro... you go with her on your own for a while and we'll join you later
                            Greg: Yeah - we've got more pranks to plot! LOL
                            Aurel: Oh, boy, Eddie is in trouble!

Steve: *carries TP off to bed* Make sure you use at least double the normal dose of that itching powder, bros *purrs to TP*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jasper and Phineas appear to have gone another round since yesterday; Phineas's jacket has flowers ironed onto the back, and Jasper's black streaks appear to have been turned a vivid pink. A truce exists for now between the pair.
                              Jasper: "You know, we should do prank wars more often."
                              Phineas: "Over my dead body -.-;"
                              Jasper: *wiggles his feeding hand*
                              Phineas: "I'd love to see you try..."

Comment

Rhys: DS, the next time when there's a prank war I'll participate!

DS: Let me get out of prank range first then.

Comment

Working...
                                X