Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IV View Post
    Jasper and Phineas appear to have gone another round since yesterday; Phineas's jacket has flowers ironed onto the back, and Jasper's black streaks appear to have been turned a vivid pink. A truce exists for now between the pair.
    Jasper: "You know, we should do prank wars more often."
    Phineas: "Over my dead body -.-;"
    Jasper: *wiggles his feeding hand*
    Phineas: "I'd love to see you try..."

wiggles his feeding hand Priceless!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve: I;m pleased to say that, Eddie's prank backfired on him magnificently! Me and TP are stronger than ever! Thanks, bro!

TP: AND Eddie has to come up with something spectacular for Valentines Day now!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Steve: I;m pleased to say that, Eddie's prank backfired on him magnificently! Me and TP are stronger than ever! Thanks, bro!

TP: AND Eddie has to come up with something spectacular for Valentines Day now!
        Knowing Eddie "spectacular" is what he does best.

Comment

Jasper: *chuckles* I'm kind of saddened that I missed out on getting revenge...

Phineas: Excellent to hear that things are back to normal and better

Jasper: *grins at TP's comment, then grabs a marker pen and draws a mustache above one side of his feeding slit along with a pair of eyes before holding it over where Phineas's mouth would be*

Comment

Jasper: *chuckles* I'm kind of saddened that I missed out on getting revenge...

Phineas: Excellent to hear that things are back to normal and better

Jasper: *grins at TP's comment, then grabs a marker pen and draws a mustache above one side of his feeding slit along with a pair of eyes before holding it over where Phineas's mouth would be*
            *DS snorts with laughter and tries to keep a straight face*

Rhys: Phin, correct me if I'm wrong but you have looked better.

Comment

*snorts with laughter too*

I can tell that we are going to be able to rely on Jasper to cheer us up when needed! ANd not a stunner in sight too! Clever boy!

Steve: You can draw on Eddie with that marker if you like, bro!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Winter: Hi Guys, Sorry we've been gone for a couple of days someone superglued our door shut or with something similar and we couldn't get out.
                Last edited by Toddandrea; 18 January 2010, 01:17 PM.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Phineas: *wiggles his eyebrows a few times before moving Jasper's hand* Har de-har har. I don't know though, I think I'd look pretty good with a bit of facial hair... *strokes his chin thoughtfully*

Jasper: *grins broadly, scrubbing it off after* Someone hid my stunners...

Comment

Phineas: *wiggles his eyebrows a few times before moving Jasper's hand* Har de-har har. I don't know though, I think I'd look pretty good with a bit of facial hair... *strokes his chin thoughtfully*

Jasper: *grins broadly, scrubbing it off after* Someone hid my stunners...
                    You can't find your stunner??????? Poor boy!!!

I thought Phineas already has a stylish goatee
                    sigpic

Comment

Jasper: *chokes on his tea with laughter* I know where that one is! But Phin' here happens to be envious of the pair I have with engraved handles

Oh yeah xD I was thinking of an OC of mine for a second there, haha!

Comment

Jasper: *chokes on his tea with laughter* I know where that one is! But Phin' here happens to be envious of the pair I have with engraved handles

Oh yeah xD I was thinking of an OC of mine for a second there, haha!
                        Oh my!!!! *faints*

Greg: LOL You must have reminded her of my stunner with the extending tattoo!!!!!
                        Steve: *whispers to Greg and TP*
                        Greg & TP: Oh... THAT kind of stunner...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Oh my!!!! *faints*

Greg: LOL You must have reminded her of my stunner with the extending tattoo!!!!!
                          Steve: *whispers to Greg and TP*
                          Greg & TP: Oh... THAT kind of stunner...
                          DS: Extending tattoo?! ROTFLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            DS: Extending tattoo?! ROTFLMAO!

Greg: Indeed the tattoo on my stun-gun says "TP's" when it's holstered, but when it's ready for action it says "The cheeriest wraith on the planet's surface" !!!!!!!
                            TP: *faints*
                            Steve, Spike, Aurel, Seth: *rush to give TP the kiss of life*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jasper and Phineas appear to be on the floor, holding their sides with silent laughter at the explaination from Greg...
                              Phineas: "Priceless!"

Comment

He he... he's a big boy is my Greg

Greg:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X