This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
    *whispers* that sounds like a plan but don't tell AofA, he'll only steal our ovens like he did poor Susie.... whats a poisoner without her ingredients or oven??
    Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
    *whispers* I won't tell.... and besides, he can't have my oven.... there are ways. *giggles*
    Woah woah woah! Back up! Did you two just call me a "he"?! *runs away screaming like the girl she is* SHE SHE SHE!!!! GIRL SPEAKING HERE!!!!

I forgive you guys for calling me a he, but don't do it again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
      Hi everybody, I' Claudia, I'm 19 and I write from Italy, so please forgive me for my bad english.
      Hi!
      Hi right back, and welcome! Good to have you here.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hi everybody, I' Claudia, I'm 19 and I write from Italy, so please forgive me for my bad english.
        Hi!
        Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello gateworld. I'm very new here and saw this thread and figured this would be a good place to say hello! I've been a member of other forums so I think I have a good handle on things, though I'm sure this is different and more strict due to the numerous members you have here.

Once again, name's Galactic LadyKiller. Thanks
          The Suavest man alive

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            Woah woah woah! Back up! Did you two just call me a "he"?! *runs away screaming like the girl she is* SHE SHE SHE!!!! GIRL SPEAKING HERE!!!!

I forgive you guys for calling me a he, but don't do it again!!!!
            Waaaahhh!!!! I just.... but ..... oh dear.... got it wrong again..... stupid stupid.... *bangs head on floor*....... *talks to self* didn't you learn your lesson from last time???

I am profusely sorry! Have a chocolate cake non poisoned as a sorry....

*talks to self* You better hope to Apophis that this works... don't want boygirlgate again DO you??? Do you!!!

Welcome Claudia Enjoy the madness
            sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Hi Claudia, welcome to Gateworld. whatever you do, don't eat the cookies there poisoned!!!!!.
              Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                Hello and welcome Claudia! Have fun posting and enjoy the community. Don't be shy to post, there are a lot of people around who aren't native speakers.
                thank you, I hope I will soon emprove my english...

Originally posted by wraith2cool View Post
                Hi Claudia, welcome to Gateworld. whatever you do, don't eat the cookies there poisoned!!!!!.
                I start getting worried...
                sigpic
                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                  Waaaahhh!!!! I just.... but ..... oh dear.... got it wrong again..... stupid stupid.... *bangs head on floor*....... *talks to self* didn't you learn your lesson from last time???

I am profusely sorry! Have a chocolate cake non poisoned as a sorry....
                  http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/o...-cake_4717.gif

*talks to self* You better hope to Apophis that this works... don't want boygirlgate again DO you??? Do you!!!

Welcome Claudia Enjoy the madness
                  Ooh, chocolate! *takes cupcake* I forgive you, don't worry. Your're not the only one who's thought I'm a guy. Just remember, AofA is the crazy Janus fangirl.

thank you, I hope I will soon emprove my english...
                  Your English is fine, don't worry.

Comment

Hi
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*skinds in* ALLONS-Y fellow welcomers, im back! hello newbies!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                        Ooh, chocolate! *takes cupcake* I forgive you, don't worry. Your're not the only one who's thought I'm a guy. Just remember, AofA is the crazy Janus fangirl. :
                        *repeats to self* I must remember, I must remember, I must remember!!!

Well, I figured we'd need one. And if any other colors show up, I can add them to the list and that way, we can all be aware of those trouble making monkeys. LMAO
                        Good idea *nods head*

*whispers* I won't tell.... and besides, she can't have my oven.... there are ways. *giggles*
                        Hmm... ways eh?? I disguise mine, it looks like a lovely plant pot when not in use *snickerss*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello! I come from Estonia and named myself here Eestlanna, which simply means Estonian (female) in Estonian language. I've been watching the SG-1 series since 90-s and now have seen them all + SGA etc.
                          I'm glad I found this forum and I hope my bad English will be forgiven.

Comment

Just Poppin' In To Say Hi To Any New Members
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hello,I'm new lol.My names Milea,Im 13 years old and from Hong Kong.I got interested in Stargate just a few months ago sadly they both finished already.We just got scifi channel on our cable box and they started playing Stargate so thats how I got interested.

Made By Me.Pics from Gateworld Gallery.

Comment

hi everyone !

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking forward to chat with you all on it. I'm a big Stargate fan, and I am really excited about Stargate Universe coming this fall.

I leaving you with my e-net tought of the day:
                                Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X