This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI!
    My name is Javier, aka as Alois Fisher... ¿where? well in the Robotech Fandom.
    I love Robotech and also Stargate! I am from Buenos Aires, República Argentina, and i am 29 years old and also i am a lawyer...
    I was part of a Robotech Fans Club during 10 years: Zor´s Heirs and editor of the fanzine Zor´s Legacy (2000-2007) and now i lead my own fansclubs of Robotech and Saint Seiya...
    Is a honour be here!
    My favourite characters are:
    Jack O´Neill, Rodney MacKay and Daniel Jackson...
    My favourite episode are Widow of Opportunity and Avatar.
    There are a coincidence of several names between Robotech and Stargate as... Hayes, Leonard, Beckett, Zalenka / Zalenga, Ackerman, Adams, Baker, Bradley, Cromwell, Dixon, Edwards, Emerson, Gardner, Graham, Zukov / Zhukov...

Ne Obliviscaris!

Comment

Originally posted by Alois Fisher View Post
      HI!
      I love Robotech and also Stargate! I am from Buenos Aires, República Argentina, and i am 29 years old and also i am a lawyer...
      I was part of a Robotech Fans Club during 10 years: Zor´s Heirs and editor of the fanzine Zor´s Legacy (2000-2007) and now i lead my own fansclubs of Robotech and Saint Seiya...
      Is a honour be here!
      There are a coincidence of several names between Robotech and Stargate as... Hayes, Leonard, Beckett, Zalenka / Zalenga, Ackerman, Adams, Baker, Bradley, Cromwell, Dixon, Edwards, Emerson, Gardner, Graham, Zukov / Zhukov...

Hello, I have to say that robotech/mechwarrior is pretty awesome. I only read a couple of the robotech books. Anyways, welcome

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Hello,

just wanted to meet everyone and say hello.
        Well, I hope my posted question on the Sheppard Thunk Thread will be checked by a mod soon...

I'm Katharina and I've been reading this forums for over nine months. I run various online sites and look forward to my stay here!

Short and sweet, I'm sure you will all get to know me soon.

Comment

I missed so many newbies!

Anyway, hello and welcome Tozlator, Nettle, jeff80, Col Jack O'Neill, off_the_post18, Alois Fisher and Kaze!

Have fun posting and enjoy the community!

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
            Hello! I am a huge Stargate fan, I just love the show. I own all 10 season's of SG-1. I got the box set for just 50 bucks! Costco is awesome. lol. Anyway I look forward to meet all of you and talk about some Stargate!
            Originally posted by Cak20 View Post
            hi im a bit of a noob at stargate but iv'e seen a few episodes and think its amazing.
            Originally posted by Tozlator View Post
            Hi, been looking at this site for a while now and i finally decided to join. I have loved Stargate since the second season way back when it was aired on Sky One (im surprised i can even remember that far back ). Its just plain awesome, well seasons 1-8 anyway lol. Look forward to talking to people elsewhere on the board
            Originally posted by Nettle View Post
            Hi I am Nettle, an English woman now living in Ontario. I've been a fan of Stargate SG1for many years. I used to watch it on Chanel Four, then when we got Sky a few years ago I as able to watch from the very first episode through to series 9, then they started it again and I watched it all through to the final episode. Then I got into Atlantis and I saw three series of that before I moved here to Canada in Nov 2007. Since then it is a bit hit and miss which episodes of series 4 I got to see, so I bought the 4th series on DVD.

I loved Continuum and The Ark of Truth, but I worry they won't make any more films a they've pretty much tied up all the lose ends of the Goa'ald and The Ori.

My fave character is Sam Carter, fave episode is Window of Opportunity.

Now I live in Canada, I would love to one day go to the Vancouver Convention
            Originally posted by jeff80 View Post
            hi everyone

i'm a newbie on this forum. i live in France and i'm a big fan of stargate since the beginning. i'm so sad that SGA was been cancelled (i have my opinion for the reason).

i want to say too : don't be careful with my english, i try to do some efforts, but try to speak a language you speak very bad so i apologize for everytime i will make mistake.
            Originally posted by Col Jack O'Neill View Post
            Hi I have just joined the forum and wanted to say hullo

My name is Dan and i live in kent (England) i have been hevialy in to Stargate for just over a year and have seen all the episodes and movies from both SG1 and Atlantis SG1 being my favorite.

I am part of the UKG (UK Garrison) which is a starwars costuming club linked with the worldwide 501st but we have a Reel Icons section aswell which has a large Stargate Following.

My Chosen costume is Col Jack O'Neill from which i have Base greens,off world Greens,Black ops and the Dress Blues

once i get back home i will post some pics up so you can see who you are talking to !!!!

All the Best

Dan

P.S Please forgiv my spelling of stuff as i have real trouble with that sort of stuff
            Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
            Hello Everyone! My name is Marie and I am obviously new here. I used to watch SG1 quite regularly (up until the 5th or 6th season) but then I strayed away for...well, honestly I can't quite remember. LOL. When Atlantis started I watched a few episodes but due to work restraints wasn't able to see it often. Just recently I purchased S1-S4 of Atlantis (bless Best Buy for having them for $19.99/each) and am totally hooked. I knew I liked it before...but now- well, I love it.

I thoroughly enjoy costuming (and like someone else I saw above, am a member of Imperial Star Wars costuming group, the 501st Legion) and am looking forward to putting together an Atlantis outfit. I have a degree in theatre and costuming was my emphasis- I take it very seriously and am excited about the challenge of the panel jackets.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone as I dive headfirst into this new fandom.
            HI!
            Is a honour be here!

Originally posted by Kaze View Post
            Hello,

Well, I hope my posted question on the Sheppard Thunk Thread will be checked by a mod soon...

I'm Katharina and I've been reading this forums for over nine months. I run various online sites and look forward to my stay here!

Hi and welcome everybody! I'm very jealous that you got the entire box set for 50 bucks. Window of Opportunity is a great episode. And I love costumes too. It's one of the things I notice most when I watch the show.
            Glad to have you all on Gateworld!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

THANKS Commander of the USS Capricorn, Draco and Erin!!!!!
              :-)
              Ne Obliviscaris!

Comment

hello
                Alois Fisher
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hello,

HI!
                  Is a honour be here!

Welcome to the forums! Hope I see both of you around here!

Comment

HI!
                    Is a honour be here!

Hello,

Hi hi and welcome! *smiles and nods*
                    sigpic

Comment

wow i have missed a TON of new and interesting people O.o darn computer bugs. but im baaaaack!

WELCOME NEWBIES! in celebration of my return i present non-poisoned cookies!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        wow i have missed a TON of new and interesting people O.o darn computer bugs. but im baaaaack!

WELCOME NEWBIES! in celebration of my return i present non-poisoned cookies!
                        Ooooooooooo non-poisoned cookies......... I could go for some. *nod nod*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hands serena some non-poisoned cookies and a glass of milk*
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hellooooo new people! I am the resident Mastadge of GateWorld but you will never see me again because I live in the Cantina! Have fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi, new here (obviously!)
                              Always caught SG-1 over the years and Atlantis and loved them but never was able to catch them in order - or truly know what the heck was going on!
                              So now I am watching SG-1 in order - currently I'm on S4 and am loving it. I love Sci-Fi and this show is right up my alley.
                              So much so that i confuse real history with SG-1 history - it's almost embarassing at times ;-)
                              I look forward to being here - lurking at first then hopefully posting when I have something half intelligent to say!

Maria
                              Maria
                              Fan of SG-1, SGA, STNG, Sliders, Firefly, Fringe, & Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                *hands serena some non-poisoned cookies and a glass of milk*
                                YAY! *has cookies and milk and is happy* Thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X