• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valachavi and Panikim welcome to the hallowed hall's of gateworld
    sigpic

Comment

Hello to everyone!!!

Been a fan of this wonderful franchise from day 1 but never thought about joining a forum until I had a squiz around this place and it seems like a great forum.

I'm Dave, 22, own all seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis that are available to me here down under, and will own all the episodes of Stargate Universe as they become available

Mightily angry about the cancellation of SG-1 but who isn't?

Comment

Hey everyone!

So this is the first forum I've ever posted on... I'm usually extremely shy on the internet, but I thought that since I just can't get over this massive addiction to all things Stargate, that maybe it was time to take the plunge.
        A bit about myself: I'm a student at an art/design college (why is it so hard to find scifi geeks at art school?) and I'm hoping to attend my first convention this summer (Shore Leave 29)! (I'm super excited about this last bit. I'm hoping to meet some new people and have a lot of fun)!

Comment

Hello.

I just recently got into the Stargate fandom. Well, I loved the movie when it came out all those years ago. But, I had never gotten around to watching any of the series. Then, I saw the first episode, and got hooked immediately. Currently in the middle of Season 3. My favorite character is Teal'c, by the way, for he is awesome

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld! I hope you find it a fun place to be! it's excellent here really! just a few things.. never speak of the furlings...... ever.... people here are touchy about them.... that's just about it... LOL...

Comment

shhh CJ don't mention the furlings *looks around* thats also frowned upon here,
              um, welcome new people, it really is great here, so if someone is deficient enough to say something that upsets you, don't let it get to you, there are plenty of people who are lovely, like CJ, once you get past the crazyness

Comment

HI!!!!!!!
                I'm Mimzy. Actually, this is one of many "names" I have: on Fanfiction.net I'm Miss Pookamonga, or Pooka, as seen in my sig; on The Dancing Lawn official forums for Narnia fans, I'm Alambil and Tarvis; on The Varden forum on TDL, my Dragon Rider name is Dalphina Luthien Ancalimon (Luthien Ancalimon is my Elven name, thanks to the Elven name generator!!); my Hobbit name is Rosie-Posie Loamsdown (thanks to the Hobbit name generator!!); and my real name I'm not going to tell you

Anyhoo, I'm Mimzy (or Pooka, if you want). If you haven't guessed, the name comes from the telepathic futuristic stuffed bunny in the movie, The Last Mimzy, which was amazing I used to watch SG1 A LOT, and I loved it...but then I stopped watching for a while, and when I tried to catch up, everything had changed, so I got confused and gave up on it. Then I tried watching SGA, and I now love it, mostly cuz of Rodney McKay. Only thing is, I'm behind on the episodes since I don't have cable and Fox and mytv keep repeating season 2 for some reason... Yes, I have access to youtube, but apparently, the season 3 eps have been deleted from the site...

I am a HUGE (may I mention the emphasis on the word "HUGE") SamxMcKay shipper (don't kill me!!) and I am VERYVERYVERY in favor of Sparky (note triple emphasis on "VERY"). Since I am a fanfiction writer, this presents plenty of story opportunities for me...*wink*
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hey, name's ashley.. been a member for a while and was surfing the forum and found this thread..

Loved Stargate for ages...fave episode is ..oh there are too many but Unending was awesome!!!!!! and Camelot..liked that too!

..umm.. fave characters- vala..ok ok everyone of them

Welcome new people

Comment

Hi guys!

Just found this thread, so I thought I should introduce myself

I've loved Stargate Sg1 from the very beginning. In fact, I was (and still am) a huge fan of Macgyver and when I found out that RDA was in a new show called Stargate, I tuned in, of course I'm also a Sam/Jack shipper all the way, but as I haven't seen Season 10 yet, I still have my hopes up! Can't wait for the two movies they are making either

I'm in the process of re-watching all the episodes, up to season 5 at the moment and looking forward to being part of the forum.
                    "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                    S/J all the way!
                    Big Honkin' Resolution!
                    sigpic
                    John/Teyla Shipper!
                    SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Welcome to All new members

Beware of Mapp, CJ, Jess and Susie
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say and I'm new here. I have been a Stargate fan for a few years. I am not sure if this is the right forum to post.

- jjb123
                        J.B. Computers: http://jbcomp.net

Comment

That's what they all say. Welcome to GW and have a beer. *hands beer*
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Welcome to all the New Members!

Hope You Guys have fun in here. Its a great place!

Cheers

A_Babe34
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                              Welcome to All new members

Beware of Mapp, CJ, Jess and Susie
                              mike's just kidding, join us anytime in the cantina were not scary really

Comment

Hello.
                                My name's Mark and I have been a fan for 4 years now. I've got SG-1 season 1, Atlantis seasons 1 & 2 and want to get the other seasons sooner or later. I'm a big fan of Star Wars, Star Trek, and 24. And...I'm glad I found the site a few months ago and finally registered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X