This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm new.
    I've been meaning to join but never got around to it, and after watching the last episode of SG-1 I decided why not. And I have watched Stargate from the very first episode.
    So here I am, not much I can really say about me that's interesting, so i suppose I shall see you all around.

Comment

Welcome to the forum just saw that episode and Im quite miffed
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

I've already posted a couple of posts here and there but I've just found this topic. Anyway, I am from the Netherlands and I live near Amsterdam (no I'm not going to bring you weed ). I'm quite a quiet poster so I read more than I post but I hope I can add a little to the community.

Comment

Welcome Fe fanboy no weed damn LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, Ive been 'browsing' around here for a long time, finally registered.

Been SG-1 Fan since day one, But im at a loss as to what to do with myself since the final Ep was shown here in the UK 4 days ago, wow seems longer.

Little about me: Female, single Mom, From UK, Massive, Huge fan of Mr Michael Shanks God the man is adorable, sorry this isnt the place for that LOL.

Also a fan of 24 and Kiefer and my favourite band is Def Leppard.

See you around.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm new, both to the forum and to Stargate itself. I've only seen the original movie and Season 1 so far and am hooked. Unfortuantely I don't get Sky, but I was introduced to the series by my best mate, better known to you all as Chaka's Mum, who has very kindly been lending me her DVDs.

Originally from Cornwall in the UK, I now live in Cardiff (Wales) where I work as a civil servant and am a keen amateur musician, which is what I'd be doing the whole time if I had my way.

I look forward to being able to contribute more as I catch up with the series and to getting to know everyone here.
              sigpic
              Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Hey Gaters around,

a new member arrived. Seems like there's a whole bunch of topics to read here, which prolly will occupy me the next few days, weeks...

Love me, hug me!

Spoiler:
                I'm German. Run.
                "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

welcome everyone not really much to say just get out, have fun, and when you reach 2,000 posts.....YOU GET A CUSTOM AVATAR theres something for everyone to acheive.
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hello i'm new i though this was s battlestar forum but i geuss al so other ones
                    i was looking for those too.
                    something about me:
                    i'm dutch i'm a boy i'm 19 live in arnhem
                    favorite serie,s are buffy/charmed/lost/battlestar galatica/stargate sg1-atlantis/ghost whisperer/smallville-superman.
                    hobby,s
                    reading/tv/playing games/swimming

Comment

Welcome
                      sigpic
                      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by battleboy2 View Post
                        hello i'm new i though this was s battlestar forum but i geuss al so other ones
                        i was looking for those too.
                        something about me:
                        i'm dutch i'm a boy i'm 19 live in arnhem
                        favorite serie,s are buffy/charmed/lost/battlestar galatica/stargate sg1-atlantis/ghost whisperer/smallville-superman.
                        hobby,s
                        reading/tv/playing games/swimming
                        Welcome
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Hello

I'm badjas I've been a fan of Stargate for a while now.
                            My father corrupted me to scifi at a young age so watching Stargate came natural to me, but becoming quite a bit obssesed was not!
                            I'm 18 years old and I life in the Netherlands, which sucks because there is very little Stargate to see on the t.v over here, but no worries there are other means to get Stargate !
                            I'm not really new to Gateworld forum I've lurked here a few times and I noticed there are a lot of threads to be seen and loads of stuff to read!
                            Well I'll be on my way skimming the threads, just wanted to drop by here and introduce myself!

badjas
                            By: SamJackShipLover

Comment

Welcome badjas I thin k you will find several of your own country men and women on this forum I have quite a number of dutch people anyway
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody !! My name is Elodie (aka ATcarter) I'm 20 years old and I come from France, Paris but I'm living at this time in Vancouver to june with a working Visa. I'm learning English so sorry if I make mistakes !
                                I'm register on this website since longtime I don't thinks to write here.
                                I'm fan of Stargate since the beginning of the show and I was fan oh the movie before !! My favorite character is Samantha Carter, I love her so much , she's perfect and Amanda is perfect too. I manage her unofficial french fan club > www.amandatapping-fr.com if you want glance at on ! I love tv show in general (my favorites are: Stargate, law and Order SVU and CI, CSI Las Vegas et N-Y, Bones,...), I love movie too, travel, eat, go to shopping, internet, make music videos, speak (often I speak to much lool), I love meet gaters and people in general, and so much things !
                                That's me here

KEEP THE GATE OPEN !!!
                                MY BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X