X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi newbies!!! If you need a buddy, Penguin is here

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      Hi newbies!!! If you need a buddy, Penguin is here
      and don't let the old timers push you around just ignore them and enjoy gw
      Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 07 June 2007, 07:30 AM.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey everyone! Yet another newbie here...I just started my obsession with Battlestar Galactica...I can't get enough. uuummmmm....that's all I have to say about that...

I live in London.

The end.

Comment

Hi every one! I'm new here myself. Joined not too long ago so I thought I would introduce myself along with the other new menbers here.
          I guess you can say I was raised on Science Fiction. I remember years ago while in England as a child (mid 60's) watching a T.V show that had a man with white hair, a cave, giant spiders, and a police box that had a flashing light on top and made funny sounds.(You guessed it I watched Dr.Who -William Hartnell as it was orginally broadcasted!). Back in the states I also watched the orginal Star Trek and Lost in Space when it was being orginally aired on t.v. and my first book I read with out pictures (5th grade) was 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I've also been watching SG-1 and Atlantis and the new Dr.Who from day one. I'm hooked on Science Fiction for life!

Comment

Hello every one! I´ve just registered here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Walter, I´m from Rosario, Argentina (so please forgiveme for spelling errors).
            The first time I was introduced to Stargate was with the movie witch I saw in the cinema many years ago. I liked it a lot because I was always interested in Egypsian mythology and I thought it was really cool how they mixed it with the sci-fi stuff.
            Then I kind of forgot about it till a couple of years ago when they started to show Atlantis on a cable channel here in Argentina. I was really surprised to learn that there was another series witch had been on the air for eigth years and stared Richard Dean Anderson who was on MacGyver, one of my favorite shows as a kid. First they only showed episodes of atlantis but then they started to show episodes of SG1 and I was hooked.
            Now I´ve catched up on the series from season 1 through 9 and the first 2 seasons of atlantis and waiting for them to start showing the last season of sg1 and the third atlantis.
            I was really sad to know that sg1 had been canceled, as were all of you surely, but I´m really hopefull that the series will continue beyond the two movies.
            I hope to have fun here in the forum. Sorry for the long post.

Comment

^hi

Who's having a beer?
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

welcome all new members pm'me if you need help with something or a have a question
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hihi, people.

Me and my bro have been a fan of Stargate ever since we first saw the movie and we also got hooked on the first episodes of SG-1 when they started airing them here in the Netherlands. But eventually, they stopped for a while, so I forgot all about it for a couple years. However, last year, I simply decided to buy all the DVD box-sets. The SG-1 fan in me has been completely revived.

And now I've stumbled upon Gateworld and yeah... Now I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    welcome all new members pm'me if you need help with something or a have a question
                    We would but YOU LEFT US!!!1! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO MANAGE THREE KIDS ON MY OWN, YOU B#STARD!?
                    Originally posted by Aryk Celestis View Post
                    Hihi, people.

Me and my bro have been a fan of Stargate ever since we first saw the movie and we also got hooked on the first episodes of SG-1 when they started airing them here in the Netherlands. But eventually, they stopped for a while, so I forgot all about it for a couple years. However, last year, I simply decided to buy all the DVD box-sets. The SG-1 fan in me has been completely revived.

And now I've stumbled upon Gateworld and yeah... Now I'm here.
                    Welcome.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Hi my name is Claire i'm from the UK and been a fan of the show(Both) since they started out.
                      As u can tell my fave one is fifth love a cute bad boy lol
                      Big luv
                      Claire

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth bit View Post
                        Hi my name is Claire i'm from the UK and been a fan of the show(Both) since they started out.
                        As u can tell my fave one is fifth love a cute bad boy lol

Hi I'm Beck and i signed up on here yesterday, I'm a huge fan of all Stargate and I get really mad if it's not on or if my brother wacthes it without me

Comment

I have recently started watching stargate from the beginning. Wow this show is addictive! I had a basic knowledge from watching newer episodes, but this really is a fantastic show!

Comment

I know what you mean. I couldn't stop watching for awhile. But after it's over, life will go on now I suppose.

Enjoy it as if you are seeing it for the first time through. It is a good time.
                            StarshineRoxie
                            A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol!! Yea it's highly addictive!
                              I remember buying all the (available) DVD's at once and just watching them in marathon
                              My parents declared me insane

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                                Lol!! Yea it's highly addictive!
                                I remember buying all the (available) DVD's at once and just watching them in marathon
                                My parents declared me insane
                                I pretty much did the same thing. I almost wish that I could forget seeing them all so I can see them again for the first time.
                                You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X