Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am Nettle, an English woman now living in Ontario. I've been a fan of Stargate SG1for many years. I used to watch it on Chanel Four, then when we got Sky a few years ago I as able to watch from the very first episode through to series 9, then they started it again and I watched it all through to the final episode. Then I got into Atlantis and I saw three series of that before I moved here to Canada in Nov 2007. Since then it is a bit hit and miss which episodes of series 4 I got to see, so I bought the 4th series on DVD.

I loved Continuum and The Ark of Truth, but I worry they won't make any more films a they've pretty much tied up all the lose ends of the Goa'ald and The Ori.

My fave character is Sam Carter, fave episode is Window of Opportunity.

Now I live in Canada, I would love to one day go to the Vancouver Convention

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
      susanne...we're her to welcome them not poison them.

Greetings and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around here and talking to you!
      Speak for yourself. Some of us come in here for the poisonings as much as the welcoming.

Oh, and welcome newbs.
      Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Nettle View Post
        Hi I am Nettle, an English woman now living in Ontario. I've been a fan of Stargate SG1for many years. I used to watch it on Chanel Four, then when we got Sky a few years ago I as able to watch from the very first episode through to series 9, then they started it again and I watched it all through to the final episode. Then I got into Atlantis and I saw three series of that before I moved here to Canada in Nov 2007. Since then it is a bit hit and miss which episodes of series 4 I got to see, so I bought the 4th series on DVD.

I loved Continuum and The Ark of Truth, but I worry they won't make any more films a they've pretty much tied up all the lose ends of the Goa'ald and The Ori.

Welcome to Gateworld! Hope you enjoy the forum, I know what you mean about the convention thing. But I'd have to get my parents' permission first.

Welcome!

And Livestick...be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
          And Livestick...be quiet.
          *salutes* Yes, ma'am.
          Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
            *salutes* Yes, ma'am.
            Good. Don't want to court martial you, Sargeant.

Comment

man can we leave these poor newbies alone???? Guess not
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Welcome to GW!
                Enjoy!
                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

hi everyone

i'm a newbie on this forum. i live in France and i'm a big fan of stargate since the beginning. i'm so sad that SGA was been cancelled (i have my opinion for the reason).

i want to say too : don't be careful with my english, i try to do some efforts, but try to speak a language you speak very bad so i apologize for everytime i will make mistake.

Comment

Hi I have just joined the forum and wanted to say hullo

My name is Dan and i live in kent (England) i have been hevialy in to Stargate for just over a year and have seen all the episodes and movies from both SG1 and Atlantis SG1 being my favorite.

I am part of the UKG (UK Garrison) which is a starwars costuming club linked with the worldwide 501st but we have a Reel Icons section aswell which has a large Stargate Following.

My Chosen costume is Col Jack O'Neill from which i have Base greens,off world Greens,Black ops and the Dress Blues

once i get back home i will post some pics up so you can see who you are talking to !!!!

All the Best

Dan

P.S Please forgiv my spelling of stuff as i have real trouble with that sort of stuff

Comment

Hi, Col Jack O'Neill and jeff80 welcome to Gateworld.
                      Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff80 View Post
                        hi everyone

i'm a newbie on this forum. i live in France and i'm a big fan of stargate since the beginning. i'm so sad that SGA was been cancelled (i have my opinion for the reason).

i want to say too : don't be careful with my english, i try to do some efforts, but try to speak a language you speak very bad so i apologize for everytime i will make mistake.
                        Originally posted by Col Jack O'Neill View Post

My name is Dan and i live in kent (England) i have been hevialy in to Stargate for just over a year and have seen all the episodes and movies from both SG1 and Atlantis SG1 being my favorite.

I am part of the UKG (UK Garrison) which is a starwars costuming club linked with the worldwide 501st but we have a Reel Icons section aswell which has a large Stargate Following.

My Chosen costume is Col Jack O'Neill from which i have Base greens,off world Greens,Black ops and the Dress Blues

once i get back home i will post some pics up so you can see who you are talking to !!!!

All the Best

Dan

P.S Please forgiv my spelling of stuff as i have real trouble with that sort of stuff
                        Hi hi and welcome! *smiles and nods*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col Jack O'Neill View Post

All the Best

Dan

Originally posted by jeff80 View Post
                          hi everyone

Welcome, both of you. Hope to see you around the forum!

Comment

Hello Everyone! My name is Marie and I am obviously new here. I used to watch SG1 quite regularly (up until the 5th or 6th season) but then I strayed away for...well, honestly I can't quite remember. LOL. When Atlantis started I watched a few episodes but due to work restraints wasn't able to see it often. Just recently I purchased S1-S4 of Atlantis (bless Best Buy for having them for $19.99/each) and am totally hooked. I knew I liked it before...but now- well, I love it.

I thoroughly enjoy costuming (and like someone else I saw above, am a member of Imperial Star Wars costuming group, the 501st Legion) and am looking forward to putting together an Atlantis outfit. I have a degree in theatre and costuming was my emphasis- I take it very seriously and am excited about the challenge of the panel jackets.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone as I dive headfirst into this new fandom.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                              Hello Everyone! My name is Marie and I am obviously new here. I used to watch SG1 quite regularly (up until the 5th or 6th season) but then I strayed away for...well, honestly I can't quite remember. LOL. When Atlantis started I watched a few episodes but due to work restraints wasn't able to see it often. Just recently I purchased S1-S4 of Atlantis (bless Best Buy for having them for $19.99/each) and am totally hooked. I knew I liked it before...but now- well, I love it.

I thoroughly enjoy costuming (and like someone else I saw above, am a member of Imperial Star Wars costuming group, the 501st Legion) and am looking forward to putting together an Atlantis outfit. I have a degree in theatre and costuming was my emphasis- I take it very seriously and am excited about the challenge of the panel jackets.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone as I dive headfirst into this new fandom.
                              Hello! Nice to see you decided to join the forum! Look forward to seeing you around. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask someone. Oh, and don't eat the cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post

Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X