This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    Hello RubyFlanigan and mswortzel! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see that you decided to join us here and I hope to see you around sometime!

You can't, I stole your oven, remember?
    i ordered a new one and i have never seen or tasted oreo's. ive seen a creepy advert for them though. (is british and is therefore more interested in tea and COOKIES! )
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I want a cookie!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

*Passes a bag of cookies to all*

Comment

*passes around tea and wagon wheels* (man i havent tasted those biscuits in AGES O.o)
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
            *Passes a bag of cookies to all*
            Originally posted by susanne View Post
            *passes around tea and wagon wheels* (man i havent tasted those biscuits in AGES O.o)
            Mmmph... dewliphuss! *gulp* Thanks!

Comment

What's up everyone? Long time lurker, first time registered poster woman. Anywho, I'm Raven and I've lurked about for a year. I enjoyed SG1 and really enjoyed SG Atlantis...not at all impressed with SGU. The snarkasm on both shows made them unique (and the actors did top notch work). I never would've signed up here if I hadn't been drawn outta my shell by the ladies from Jason Momoa's fansite (you rock!!) and hopefully I'll blend in with the folks here too. I do enjoy writing fan fic whump-mostly Ronon and Carson's got a whumpy adventure ahead of him too but I'll whump any of the SGA boys. Right, enough about the boring bird. Off to enjoy the sights!! Cheers!

Raven
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                What's up everyone? Long time lurker, first time registered poster woman. Anywho, I'm Raven and I've lurked about for a year. I enjoyed SG1 and really enjoyed SG Atlantis...not at all impressed with SGU. The snarkasm on both shows made them unique (and the actors did top notch work). I never would've signed up here if I hadn't been drawn outta my shell by the ladies from Jason Momoa's fansite (you rock!!) and hopefully I'll blend in with the folks here too. I do enjoy writing fan fic whump-mostly Ronon and Carson's got a whumpy adventure ahead of him too but I'll whump any of the SGA boys. Right, enough about the boring bird. Off to enjoy the sights!! Cheers!

Raven
                Welcome to the forum, Raven! Look forward to seeing you around! I think you'll like the whumping threads, you should check them out.

Comment

Hello and welcome to Gateworld, Raven!
                  It's certainly worth it to stop the lurking and become a member. Have fun!

Comment

Hi Raven, welcome to Gateworld.
                    Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

welcome to all you new peoples
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Raven
                        Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been a member for six days, this is my first ever forum.
                          Did someone mention tea and cookies im brittish, i need those things to live.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Ukko and welcome to Gateworld! Watch out, you will soon be addicted to your first ever forum.
                            Have fun and enjoy the community.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                              *hands her fellow brit a good strong cuppa and a plate of cookies* welcome Ukko!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Raven
                                Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                                Hi guys and welcome to the fun!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X