X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

@faeriebrat You like LARP too?? Do you visit some LARP Events???

Comment

Welcome
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Now that I've been a member here in 6 days, I think it's time for me to introduce myself. I am also a swede and (surprise!) a fan of Stargate, both sg-1 and atlantis. Currently a student, lives in a yellow house, loves egg & bacon, sugar addict, uhm.... and tea addict too... Thats's about it... I think.

And if you wonder what kind personality type I am... I made a personality-type test not so recent ago.... I'm uhmm an ESTP-type... Whatever that is.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            Hi
            I´m a newbie too and I´m from germany...
            Welcome Degilwen!

Originally posted by faeriebrat View Post
            Good Marrow everyone,
            I am currently in the states, but dream of living in Ireland. I love to bake, so I am a third shifter, baking at night to feed the world. I also like to do random improv acting, or LARPing. Yeah I was the hot chick in the D&D group, who always seemed to have a clue on how to save everyone's arse.

I have loved Stargate since I saw the movie a few years after it came to video. I almost never went to the theaters then, and it took me a good frind to introduce me to this amazing concept. Then a few years later, I heard it was on SciFi..... I would then visit friends just to catch an episode. With my third shift job I have random nights to view anything and have severely suffered missing SG1. So I decided to find a forum, and here I am. Give me a while to catch up on the episodees and I SHALL be able to sling jokes, comments, and whitty banter with the rest of you.
            Welcome faeriebrat!!!

Originally posted by Johaen View Post
            Now that I've been a member here in 6 days, I think it's time for me to introduce myself. I am also a swede and (surprise!) a fan of Stargate, both sg-1 and atlantis. Currently a student, lives in a yellow house, loves egg & bacon, sugar addict, uhm.... and tea addict too... Thats's about it... I think.

And if you wonder what kind personality type I am... I made a personality-type test not so recent ago.... I'm uhmm an ESTP-type... Whatever that is.
            Official welcome then.

Comment

Welcome
              sigpic

Comment

Hello. I only joined yesterday but I've been reading certain threads for months and I figured it was about time I joined in with all of the fun. My names is Lisa, I'm 25 and I'm from England. I love science fiction. I was late getting into SG1 but it was love at first sight episode and now I'm addicted to the show and SGA is also filling me with lots of happy.

I hope to meet lots of new friends here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa-Ann View Post
                  Hello. I only joined yesterday but I've been reading certain threads for months and I figured it was about time I joined in with all of the fun. My names is Lisa, I'm 25 and I'm from England. I love science fiction. I was late getting into SG1 but it was love at first sight episode and now I'm addicted to the show and SGA is also filling me with lots of happy.

I hope to meet lots of new friends here.
                  Welcome Lisa-Ann.

Comment

Welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well I used to, back when It was Masqurade and Sabbat. I tried Changeling (Eshu and Sidhe), Werewolf was a little exhausting for me. I am best with the acting part of LARPing than the rules, and challenges. Keep it basic and improvisational, I am happy. Became cherished at quite a few of the Gatherings too. I am looking at maybe hitting Con-nooga in April, if I am still in TN.
                      Truth is a torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.

Comment

Hi from the Netherlands! I've been lurking here for a while and decided that it was time to register and say hi to everyone. Maybe I'll even try posting occasionally. I started watching SG-1 a few years ago. I had seen some episodes before that, but it didn't make much sense to me. Lucky for me they started reruns from the very beginning. And I was hooked. I'm also a big Atlantis fan. Not so lucky for me (and the other dutch Stargate fans) we only saw season 1 and a part of season 2.
                        Thankfully television is not the only medium to watch tv shows.
                        To quote Teal'c: "It allegedly performed well on DVD."

Comment

Welcome
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm SheWolf, I'm from Ontario, Canada. I was a huge fan of the original SG movie but never of SG1 but I'm absolutely hooked on SGA since it started airing on the movie network up here. Fave character is Ronon, after I saw him on Runner I went online to research the actor and became part of Jason Momoa's official forum and never looked back. That was the first time I've ever registered on a forum. Looking forward to fangirling with y'all!
                            Last edited by SheWolf; 16 November 2007, 05:06 PM.
                            Kick at the Darkness 'till it bleeds Daylight...

I THUNK FOR JASON, THEREFORE I AM.

Comment

Welcome, SheWolf
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Wolfax!
                                Kick at the Darkness 'till it bleeds Daylight...

I THUNK FOR JASON, THEREFORE I AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X