Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been so long since i been on the forums and posted i feel like a newbie...
    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Welcome back xSokarx!!

Comment

Hi my name is James. i am Camulus13's cousin and best friend. he told me about gateworld and how awesome it is and i never joined until he went to the hospital. then i joined so i can keep tabs on things he has started like the Stargate Meetup in KC.

i live in Kansas City. I am a complete stargate dork and i make stargate props in my free time.

I AM THE REAL BEN 10

Comment

Welcome
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Hi, all! *waves* Some folks may already know me. And I actually had another account on here briefly called TaoOfMe, but there've been some issues (not related to the boards) with that. (Actually, if one of the mods/admins could delete that account for me, that would be great).

Anyhoo - I still like to lurk and should probably start posting more, so I'm back. ^_^

EvKawoosh's LJ Icons

Comment

Welcome
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

<--- new girl

Hi everyone! I registered here a while ago (March) and am just now getting into posting. Well a bit about myself...

First saw SG1 when it was on Showtime. I went ''oooo look MacGyver" and started watching the ep. Watched sporatically and never noticed they stopped showing it until I caught it in repeats somewhere. Started watching on SciFi after that. I own all 10 seasons and must say things make much more sense when you have a full grasp of the series. I watched SGA the first season but wasn't really into it but I'm tuning in this season cause Sam's on it. I 'ship Sam/Jack, John/Teyla and Teal'c/Vala (no idea where that came from). I drool over RDA and girl crush AT.

I think that's it. Anything you wanna know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Welcome Krystle
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome!

I AM THE REAL BEN 10

Comment

yeah!!! my first post.. i'm so excited about this forum stuf. it looks fun!

Comment

Get out while you still can!

*edit* And welcome

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Hey all. I am new here. I am a Soldier serving at Fort Bragg, NC. In about two months though, that will change to Baghdad.

I am pretty new to the Stargate world. I started with Atlantis as my buddy had the DVDs. Watched the first two seasons in like two weeks back in May. Started watching SG-1 back in late August. I now own all 10 SG-1 and all 3 Atlantis seasons on DVD. I am one of the few I have talked to that, with the exception of the lack of O'Neill, thought that Seasons 9 and 10 were the best of SG-1. I really liked the Ori arc. I am a huge music score fan and thought the Ori music was amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to gateworld, soldier. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hello, my name is tony. from Italy, city palermo. Are you a fan of sg1

Comment

Pretty much everyone here is a fan of SG1. Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X