Copier!!!

Welcome!!! Have a great time!!!

Welcome!!! And Hello!!! Have fun!!!

Love your new sig!!!
    God you're a welcome whore!
    Stargate's number 1 Scottish fan!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm from Hungary. I registered because Platschu told me there's a great community here, and I wouldn't mind a little english practice too.

I was a huge stargate sg-1 fan till the 6th season(of corse that time I only knew the hungarian name ), and I'm still like the show (except the 9th and 10th season), and watching Atlantis with a little less enthusiasm (nowdays in english, and it's much better than hungarian).

I like a lots of kind of sci-fi, Firefly is the first ever, after that it's Babylon 5, and thirdly follow the SG franchise. There's Dr. Who and BSG which I'm watching too. Beside watching series, I'm a biology student. I do a lot of sport, go everywhere with bicycle, and always lurking on the net. Oh, and I'm using linux.
      'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        sigpic

Comment

Language!!! And I almost mis-understude that. But yeah. And seriously, atch the language.

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
          Hi everyone!

I'm from Hungary. I registered because Platschu told me there's a great community here, and I wouldn't mind a little english practice too.

I was a huge stargate sg-1 fan till the 6th season(of corse that time I only knew the hungarian name ), and I'm still like the show (except the 9th and 10th season), and watching Atlantis with a little less enthusiasm (nowdays in english, and it's much better than hungarian).

I like a lots of kind of sci-fi, Firefly is the first ever, after that it's Babylon 5, and thirdly follow the SG franchise. There's Dr. Who and BSG which I'm watching too. Beside watching series, I'm a biology student. I do a lot of sport, go everywhere with bicycle, and always lurking on the net. Oh, and I'm using linux.
          Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
            well good thing you are .... cause i most certainly am not *batting eyelashes innocently smilie*

*snicker*

welcome to all the newcomers!! this is a great place to play!! have fun!!

teehee!!

oh and if you love music, come and join us in the song tourney (see link in my siggy) ... we are just getting ready to start a new round for songs from the late 80's!!! so come and play, vote and join in the banter ~~~ there is lots of banter!!!

and CLE!!!! love the name btw!!!

Thanks for the kind compliment...... I couldn't come up with a nifty
            name when I first joined and then just as I was about to cancel my
            request to join here till later I had a brainfart and the nickname I have
            came to me....
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
              Hi everyone!

Welcome to gw have fun posting and reading

I said no. And you can't access it without my password

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                Language!!! And I almost mis-understude that. But yeah. And seriously, atch the language.
                Sorry bout that.
                Stargate's number 1 Scottish fan!

Comment

Sorry bout that.
                  No problem.

Comment

bin a long time your pinkness.How u keepin?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiedecurry1966 View Post
                      bin a long time your pinkness.How u keepin?
                      What?

Comment

soz.waz a message 4 m.clanger

Comment

Originally posted by jamiedecurry1966 View Post
                          soz.waz a message 4 m.clanger
                          Okay.

Comment

You last visited: July 24th, 2005 at 11:10 PM.

...Frakking. Wow.

I highly doubt anyone here remembers me, but I started off back in '03 for Save Farscape, then eventually came here in '04 when I got real heavily into Stargate. The past couple of years, my life's been really erratic, but I've started to realize with maturity (just turned twenty exactly two months ago, in fact) that life is erratic, and we just go right on ahead and make the most of things.

I think I'll reintroduce my interests, though, since two years and change (thanks for that lingo, Rodney McKay) is a long, long time. I'm a huge fan of Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and a few other sci-fi shows. I love writing and aspire to be a modestly successful author and, above all else, someone who pens for a TV show. 'Course, jobs like that are few and far between, and people like me who claim that's what they want from life are a dime a dozen, so the odds are against me and all that jazz, but it's important never to stop dreaming, eh? Outside of that schpiel, I'm a bit of a musician in my own right. I also continue to heart much of the video game world; I'm somewhat of a history buff, especially when it comes to mythology and ancient civilizations, and lastly, I've been known to roleplay... from time to time.

Whew, I think that's enough about me. It's good to be... back.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                              You last visited: July 24th, 2005 at 11:10 PM.

...Frakking. Wow.

I highly doubt anyone here remembers me, but I started off back in '03 for Save Farscape, then eventually came here in '04 when I got real heavily into Stargate. The past couple of years, my life's been really erratic, but I've started to realize with maturity (just turned twenty exactly two months ago, in fact) that life is erratic, and we just go right on ahead and make the most of things.

I think I'll reintroduce my interests, though, since two years and change (thanks for that lingo, Rodney McKay) is a long, long time. I'm a huge fan of Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and a few other sci-fi shows. I love writing and aspire to be a modestly successful author and, above all else, someone who pens for a TV show. 'Course, jobs like that are few and far between, and people like me who claim that's what they want from life are a dime a dozen, so the odds are against me and all that jazz, but it's important never to stop dreaming, eh? Outside of that schpiel, I'm a bit of a musician in my own right. I also continue to heart much of the video game world; I'm somewhat of a history buff, especially when it comes to mythology and ancient civilizations, and lastly, I've been known to roleplay... from time to time.

Whew, I think that's enough about me. It's good to be... back.
                              Welcome back Jeff.

Comment

Thanks, General. *salutes*
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X