Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all... been a long time SG fan, first time checking out this forum. Great site, look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to typin a few posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Navy Mustang View Post
      Hey all... been a long time SG fan, first time checking out this forum. Great site, look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to typin a few posts.
      Welcome to the forum, Navy Mustang! This is a great place, glad you like it so far! Just leave your sanity at the Gate and you'll be fine.

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      *grins innocently* what? i didnt do anything lol
      Please don't hit me again... *backs away from susanne*

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        Welcome to the forum, Navy Mustang! This is a great place, glad you like it so far! Just leave your sanity at the Gate and you'll be fine.

Please don't hit me again... *backs away from susanne*
        i tire of whacking you i think im going to give you perminent brain damage soon and i need an ancient to...help me
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i tire of whacking you i think im going to give you perminent brain damage soon and i need an ancient to...help me
          How can you say that? Whacking someone never gets old! *whacks a of a with spatula*
          Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
            How can you say that? Whacking someone never gets old! *whacks a of a with spatula*
            THATS MY ANCIENT! *dings livestick with her frying pan* never mess with an earthling. especially if it involves choloate
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hi,

why can't I post?

Comment

coz it takes about 10-20 mins for the mods to approve that your post is alright coz we had some spammers all post disgusting images. The mods are trying to prevent that from happening again.

Welcome to the forum - its just a minor delay and when you have posted enough you can post immediately.

Hope you have a good time - people here are generally friendly
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

THATS MY ANCIENT! *dings livestick with her frying pan* never mess with an earthling. especially if it involves choloate
                  SHE WAS MINE FIRST! *rubs bump on head*
                  Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    SHE WAS MINE FIRST! *rubs bump on head*
                    Hey! Since when am I anyone's? *ducks frying pans and spatulas* And how do I involve chocolate?!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                      Hey! Since when am I anyone's? *ducks frying pans and spatulas* And how do I involve chocolate?!
                      *sticks some chocolate in A of A's mouth*

ta-da. chocolate is now involved.

*throws carrots at livestick*
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hi! Got around to posting here too..
                        I'm a young woman of 22, a pharmacist and amateur baker. Planning on changing careers towards the latter at some point. I'm a bit of a geek - managed to transform my boyfriend into one too.

Started watching stargate cause my brother once said I looked kinda like Sam...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys,

My names Jonathan (Jono or anyother nickname if you like). I'm 16, from Ireland. I just started watching Stargate this year. Around the time Continnum came out. I've finally caught up with everything in Stargate!!

I love loads of sports. I play alot of tennis. I'm not too bad at tennis actually. I'm the No.1 junior in one of my clubs and am No.3 overall in that same one.
                          Also, I love football, I support Arsenal FC, come on the Gooners. I like golf aswell and some other sports.
                          I'd love to go to college in America but don't knwo what I want to do yet.

Jack and Daniel are probably my favourite although I like McKay and Keller aswell.

I love Star Wars, Stargate, Lord of The Rings, whatever. And I love writing. So I may just well start a fan fic here.

A pleasure to meet you all and I look foward to good discussions and debates

Jono.

Comment

Welcome chocolate muffin!

mmmm.....tasty.....

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                            Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by Navy Mustang View Post
                              Originally posted by ciel View Post
                              hi,

why can't I post?
                              Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                              Hi! Got around to posting here too..
                              I'm a young woman of 22, a pharmacist and amateur baker. Planning on changing careers towards the latter at some point. I'm a bit of a geek - managed to transform my boyfriend into one too.

Started watching stargate cause my brother once said I looked kinda like Sam...
                              Originally posted by Lotto View Post
                              Hi guys,

My names Jonathan (Jono or anyother nickname if you like). I'm 16, from Ireland. I just started watching Stargate this year. Around the time Continnum came out. I've finally caught up with everything in Stargate!!

I love loads of sports. I play alot of tennis. I'm not too bad at tennis actually. I'm the No.1 junior in one of my clubs and am No.3 overall in that same one.
                              Also, I love football, I support Arsenal FC, come on the Gooners. I like golf aswell and some other sports.
                              I'd love to go to college in America but don't knwo what I want to do yet.

Jack and Daniel are probably my favourite although I like McKay and Keller aswell.

I love Star Wars, Stargate, Lord of The Rings, whatever. And I love writing. So I may just well start a fan fic here.

A pleasure to meet you all and I look foward to good discussions and debates

Jono.
                              Hello new peoples! *smiles* And welcome. Hope you have fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome, noobs! Hope you have fun at the forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X