Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whelp, I'm Anne AKA Combat_Wombat. I be a college freshman.

Does anybody else here like Stargate?

just kidding.

Anyhoo, I'm a big fan of Major Davis. yeah. And Sheppard. And Ronon. And...
    Bring Davis Back!

Comment

Welcome Everyone!!!

Have fun and post lots!
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hello...well, lets see...I've been into Stargate since season 3 and have been watching them religiously ever since. I've been browsing and using the GateWorld site for a few years, but have been reluctant to register at the forums, seeing that I already get in trouble at work for the other forums I visit...but now I'm the supervisor, so

Oh, if you didn't gather from the above paragraph, I tend to post more stuff into my posts than is necessary to get across the point I'm trying to make.

Comment

Welcome to the forum all, have fun
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Wow I just found out how to join this forum today and man am I EXCITED!!

Comment

We are excited to meet you.

Comment

LOL!! Well, I'm sure you'll have a good one.

Everyone else as well! Have fun! Post! Be merry!

Comment

Hey, I'm new here. I joined a few days ago after lurking for quite awhile. Obviously, I love Stargate, SG-1 and Atlantis (the latter of which I adore the most). O'Neill and Sheppard are my all time favourite characters and I'm a native of Canada. Well, anyway, I expect I'll have fun here and, uh, yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                    Hey, I'm new here. I joined a few days ago after lurking for quite awhile. Obviously, I love Stargate, SG-1 and Atlantis (the latter of which I adore the most). O'Neill and Sheppard are my all time favourite characters and I'm a native of Canada. Well, anyway, I expect I'll have fun here and, uh, yeah....
                    Yay! Another Canadian!

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

Comment

Hey n00bs!!!!!!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

All new memebers remember that their are a few "crazy" people on this forum, they are harmless, just insane at times

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                          Welcome aboard, although I am a little disturbed that your user name means 'naked one'
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

all new members welcome
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome everyone!

And to anwer Combat_Wombat's question: if you like Stargate, you've come to the wrong place. We hate it over here. That's why we've got names like S.G.C and Puddlejumper777 and Jack O'Neill and Ceekay Sheppard...nah, we hate Stargate. Worst show in the world. Try somewhere else!!

Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                              In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Hello One n All,

Just joined up today, found this thread, so thought might as well introduce myself n say hi, so Hi!

n o yea!....got into stargate a few years ago when they started airing it on one of the local channels...they stopped it... n then lost touch. two years back got into it again...n the rest is history! caught up on the last 8 seasons from start to finish usually end up watchin reruns n enjoyin every bit of it hehe
                                Floppynet Web Hosting - Keeping it clear; exceeding expectations.
                                www.floppynet.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X