X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I heard that the last scene of the episode is the crew being put into stasis.
    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    sigpic

Comment

No. One of the security guards got to see the filming and told his friend who is a member of TrekBBS.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        Is that supposed to be a joke?
        Well is the series finale..

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Spoiler:
          TBH, i hope it ends that way...
          Spoiler:
          so if they ever make a wrap up movie it will be XXXX years in the future when Destiny reach its destination...

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Spoiler:
            Do you have a link for that spoilers or something?
            sigpic

Comment

No. One of the security guards got to see the filming and told his friend who is a member of TrekBBS.
              He actually said that a security guard invited one of his friends to see the final scenes being shot, and he told him. Sounds a bit far fetched to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                He actually said that a security guard invited one of his friends to see the final scenes being shot, and he told him. Sounds a bit far fetched to me.
                Any links to that?
                sigpic

Comment

http://trekbbs.com/showpost.php?p=4626646&postcount=31

Comment

Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

I need some spoilers.

Had Dr. Rush dreamed the whole series?
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        I need some spoilers.

Had Dr. Rush dreamed the whole series?
                        Hmm, a classic ending for sure... Rush wakes up and it's a dream but who should he find in his shower - I vote Col Young

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Pretty sure you are right. Mallozi's blog strongly hints at that ending. "He says check back late season 2" Looks like everyone who hated the stones are going to love this episode. I for one loved the stones but I was sure they were going to get rid of them creatively without the stones being destroyed.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pdate-mailbag/

Comment

Today, we went in and watched the Day 1 mix of Blockade and the Day 2 mix of Common Descent, taking a break in between to eat lunch and approve visual effects for The Hunt (revised) and Gauntlet (temps). [...]
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...keys-with-you/
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I have a feeling that this episode will end with Colonel Young waking up in a field tent with a Blue Alien in a Nazi uniform standing over him.

Comment

^ Green LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X