Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at the episode title at the bottom of that pic of Atlantis it says it's from SG-1's 'Lost City'.

Comment

Looking ahead to a short week on the production side. Prep on Stargate: Universe’s second season ends as we head into production on the season finale, Gauntlet.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...zed-head-shot/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Today, we started production on our final episode of the season: Gauntlet. There is one scene still outstanding, however, and it looks like I may be the one to write it – right after I finish my producer’s edit of The Hunt tomorrow. [...]
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ics-and-links/
        sigpic

Comment

Major D. Davis writes: “In terms of finales.. which one do you think is better (and tells a bigger story).. Gauntlet or Incursion.. you gotta give me a tease here.. Gauntlet sounds EPIC!”

Answer: Gauntlet is definitely more epic…and gut-wretching a cliffhanger.
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ading-mailbag/
          sigpic

Comment

So if I understand this right the season 2 finale will be cliffhanger no matter if show is canceled or not?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
                So if I understand this right the season 2 finale will be cliffhanger no matter if show is canceled or not?
                I hope they at least provide us with a written conclusion online in case SGU is cancelled after season 2.
                Leaving us hanging is just wrong.

Comment

Also, watched my cut of The Hunt this afternoon. The A, B, and C stories interweave nicely and, again, some nice character and comic beats peppered throughout. The T.J. flashbacks are officially filed away for next season – but that’s fine because it pushes me to come up with a T.J.-centered story. Both Carl and Brad came up with some terrific potential season 3 stories. Let’s just say the second season finale sets up a VERY INTERESTING scenario.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ilment-update/
                  sigpic

Comment

Im going to die if i dont find out what it is!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Went into the office today to watch not one, not two, but THREE episodes of Stargate: Universe’s second season – a Day 1 Mix of Twin Destinies (Some fantastic visuals in this one), a Day 2 mix of Alliances (Both Ming-Na and Jamil are terrific), and Andy’s director’s cut of the season finale, Gauntlet (Those last two acts! Wow!). One more mix and one more day should do it for 2010…
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-news-of-note/
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that SGU is cancelled, what are they doing with this cliffhangar?
                        Perhaps one episode more 2.21?

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
                          Now that SGU is cancelled, what are they doing with this cliffhangar?
                          Perhaps one episode more 2.21?
                          No way, they will end the series just with the cliffhanger and that´s it.

Also they will not make a movie like SG1 (which ended the Ori-Story), perhaps they will make in some years a fourth series who will pick the story up in the first episode, but I doubt also that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassian View Post

Also they will not make a movie like SG1 (which ended the Ori-Story), perhaps they will make in some years a fourth series who will pick the story up in the first episode, but I doubt also that.
                            Nah, i think now the SGU movie has more posibility than the other 2

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Kassian View Post

Source?

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I heard that the last scene of the episode is the crew being put into stasis.

Comment

Working...
                                X