This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Perhaps they get some help by finding shuttles and having the Novans make Kamakazi attacks in honor of their lord RUSH!!
    Yes Yes, bow down to LordRush! A necessary sacrifice for the greater good!
    sigpic
    LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

Originally posted by LordRush View Post
      Yes Yes, bow down to LordRush! A necessary sacrifice for the greater good!
      This

I was so hoping they'd meet up with some Futurans - just to see Rush's reaction to his 'worshippers'

Comment

that would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by kudra View Post
          This

I was so hoping they'd meet up with some Futurans - just to see Rush's reaction to his 'worshippers'
          i'd rather not.

disillusionment with one's god can be destructive - the jaffa discovered as many or more divides in a culture without goa'uld as there were with them.

i'd rather not see an angry futuran try to kill rush or brody for the sake of 'entertainment.'
          Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
            i'd rather not see an angry futuran try to kill rush or brody for the sake of 'entertainment.'
            I would
            sigpic

Comment

One last battle guys... anyone cares to do one last countdown?

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Man, the drones are pulling out all the stops for this last episode.
                Spoiler:
                Suicide runs, blocking every gate, they must really be tired of Destiny escaping.

Comment

My speculation for the seres finale is two, well three, things can happen.

Spoiler:
                  1. Destiny, along with its crew, go down fighting. Its a good fight but everyone dies. The end.
                  2. They barely make it out alive with heavy casualties and continue the mission.
                  3. They all get magically transported back to the milky way and find themselves among a deadelus class ship.

Thats the only three things I can think of that would happen, among other outlandish endings such as a supernova randomly exploding in the middle of the battle or a gamma ray burst obliterating everything.

Comment

2x20 Gauntlet Promo

Comment

2x20 Gauntlet Sneak Peek:

Comment

And so, thanks to the sneak peak, I bet
                        Spoiler:
                        that the crew will go into stasis to avoid eating and breathing until they are at the edge of the galaxy.
                        And if a season 3 would have been green-lighted, it would have started with a new galaxy
                        sigpic
                        ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                        ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

hey kiddies here are the teaser images for next week.
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2844/index.html

Comment

The drones really do not like loosing do they.

Comment

we never saw this gun maybe this episode

Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

where did you find this picture

Comment

Working...
                                X