Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success! I finished my rewrite of The Hunt, finally nailing that tricky fourth act scene. I’ll re-read it sometime this weekend and put it out on Tuesday after which my entire week will be free to spin episode 20, the season finale, that Paul will probably be writing (unless the approaching rewrites prove too time-consuming in which case I’ll be doing the honors).

pg15 writes: “No Gauntlet for the season finale? Wonder why that is. It’s a pretty sweet name.”

Answer: It IS a sweet title – but no longer applicable.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

In the afternoon, we also started spinning the big season finale. Tomorrow, we start putting the beats up on the board.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...r-secret-pics/
      sigpic

Comment

Well, so much for best intentions. The plan was to start beating out the big season finale this morning, but with Brad on Stage 6 overseeing the first day of main unit on Seizure and Carl down on Stage 5 overseeing the icky second unit action on Hope, we never did get around to gathering.Then, after lunch, I was in casting for two hours, checking out potential Corporal Reynolds, Sara Johansens, Steven Johansens, 12 year old TJ’s, and Tasia’s. By the time I got back upstairs, it was too late and now we’re eyeing Monday as a potential target of opportunity.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...r-secret-vids/
        sigpic

Comment

Finally, I was going to address some of the “fan” conspiracy concerns in today’s mailbag but got sidetracked by prep on The Hunt, spinning episode 20, and this blog entry. [...]
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...oduction-pics/
          sigpic

Comment

so will Season 2 end with a two part episode like season 1 did? with Blockade being Part 1 and whatever the season finale will be named being part 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              so will Season 2 end with a two part episode like season 1 did? with Blockade being Part 1 and whatever the season finale will be named being part 2?
              I don't know if will a true two parter like Incursion but given SGU's serialized nature with many episodes ended without the conclusion that seems like a safe prediction
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                I hope destiny blockades the Smurf world and eats them.

I don't know why but I seem to be obsessed with some crew members eventually eating some of the aliens they come across.
                Thats messed up :O

Comment

This title reminded me to SG-1 4x03 Upgrades.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I put out my outline for episode 20, Gauntlet, and look forward to the feedback.[...]
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-update-pics/
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the writers are rethinking this episode, given the numbers the première brought in...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        I wonder if the writers are rethinking this episode, given the numbers the première brought in...
                        Probably not. Also, EatG, remember...
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Even if they were it largely has to stay the same
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            Probably not. Also, EatG, remember...
                            How do you mean?

Comment

How do you mean?
                              By the time SGA was cancelled EATG was too far in production to make any changes to a series finale
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Pretty sure that wasn't the case. The entire episode was shot on standing sets.

Comment

Working...
                                X