This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    Not sure which ep to put this in, chances are it won't make it into the episode but according to a little not on a page in one of the scripts:

I assume this is Yu. Apparently he is alive!

Not sure of whether this would even be in the episode, doesn't make sense that it would be but if its true, then:
    I will clarify again. IT WAS A NOTE ON A PAGE, IT WAS NOT, i repeat NOT, meant to be a central part of the episode. Once again NOT meant to be a central part.

Also I will no longer be posting spoilers nor will anyone be able to get copies of past episode scripts from me, thanks to Kek, I will be refusing to give them out. So blame Kek if you want them.

Comment

A flying monkey shoe! (like I said, if you don't like it don't read it)
      Of course I want to read a spoler but the question of validity comes in when you have nothing to back up your spoiler claim
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Of course I want to read a spoler but the question of validity comes in when you have nothing to back up your spoiler claim
        Unfortunately its hard to link a message board to my own email account without giving you all access to it.....doesnt matter though spoilers arent coming from me anymore which includes the photocopy of parts of the script for common descent. (You can thank Kek for that)

Comment

I will clarify again. IT WAS A NOTE ON A PAGE, IT WAS NOT, i repeat NOT, meant to be a central part of the episode. Once again NOT meant to be a central part.

Also I will no longer be posting spoilers nor will anyone be able to get copies of past episode scripts from me, thanks to Kek, I will be refusing to give them out. So blame Kek if you want them.

Comment

Unfortunately its hard to link a message board to my own email account without giving you all access to it.....doesnt matter though spoilers arent coming from me anymore which includes the photocopy of parts of the script for common descent. (You can thank Kek for that)
            So because someone expressed doubt about a "spoiler" you provided without a source, you're gonna pack up your toys and go home?

Petty much?

Comment

It will end with Barclay saying "Computer End Program"
              Tst

Comment

Sarah Smyth (Scott's son's mother) is listed as appearing in this episode.

Comment

With the airing of Common Descent, and the rumors around, my guess for the end of season 2 is
                  Spoiler:
                  they will not find enough lime for the CO2 scrubbers and the people of the Novus colony will still be on bord so everyone will go in the stasis pods discovered in the Hunt and.... THE END
                  sigpic
                  ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                  ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

I like the stasis pods, and the writers may have done this one purpose in the event that the show was not renewed, we can just assume that they go on forever in the pods. Which is bittersweet. The show has a conclusion... just not really the one we wanted! lol
                    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Dont remember where i read this but the crew will go on stasis pods while the repair robots repair Destiny while traveling to other galaxy

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

^^ The first part is a spoiler, the second part was fan speculation I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Dont remember where i read this but the crew will go on stasis pods while the repair robots repair Destiny while traveling to other galaxy
                          Spoiler:
                          Another theory I have is that maybe they go stasis due to the huge drain on supplies and resources they have due to bringing the people of Novus with them... lack of food, water, oxygen etc...
                          Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

I really hope that they don't give us an ending that involves stasis pods. I think that I remember hearing this episode being compared 'Unending' on Joe's blog, which would suggest that the episode doesn't end with them in the stasis pods. Rather whatever ending would provide closure to the episode and the story arc, but not to the entire show.

Personally, I'm hoping that we get to understand more about the signal and get to see some incredibly advanced and awesome piece of technology. That, for me, would make the ending good, regardless of who dies.

Comment

Ok, more info: (once again, this info is apparently old so the details may have changed, if you don't like it then dont read it)
                              Spoiler:
                              The ship is badly damaged during the battle with the drones and the few surviving repairbots have to make repairs. Only problem is that the FTL engines will have to go offline in a few days which drops them short of the next galaxy by like half a year so they have to go into stasis so they can make the journey.
                              That makes sense.
                              But I suspect is will be more lack of power and failure to be able to recharge before leaving the galaxy behind. Plus with all the extra guests (new crew) on board, food supplies are going to be a stretch.

But they could always combine the above reason with Rush, Eli, and Brody, and Volker and the other scientists staying awake to implement repairs and continue to grow food why the rest sleep.

The repair bots are not automated, someone has to programme them to carry out repairs on the vessel. An as we have seen it can take weeks to programme them to repair the engines.

Why also acting as security against Lucian alliance and any other uninvited guests.

In this situation the military personnel are surplus to requirement and I guesting it the same for many of the Novas people. Through I am kind of hoping there are a few scientists amongst them.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I am guessing that everyone on board will go in to stasis due to the power requirements/damage from the battle.
                                But . . . . .
                                The last shot will be some sort of console beeping and showing a warning display indicating that something has gone wrong. As the ship drifts along into the distance.

If there was a season 3 we would see how the crew overcomes this possibly with some loss of reshirt life. But with no season 3, this will serve as what Mallozzi called a "bittersweet" ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X