Waiting 4 months is gonna suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Automission View Post
    Well I have just emailed Sky to ask them if we are getting SGU next week, so we will know the answer in a few days! I hope so, would love to finally know ahead of the US, instead of always being three-four days behind them!
    I sent them a tweet the other day, this is what they said:
    sky1insider #SGU returns in the new year RT @Madwelshboy after the new episode on Tuseday, when will the next set of new episodes of SGU air on sky1?
    http://twitter.com/sky1insider/status/6373421424

Comment

That's not very helpful of them. They make it sound early next year but it could be April for all we know...

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

january?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

wow you may never see it.
          It says Tuseday. I am afraid there is not a day in the week named that. Try and reason with a company who doesn't even know the days of the week.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Well that sounds like January to me, but I'm being optimistic. I'l see what they email back officially, (as I don't trust Twitter as a viable information source, regardless of the twitterer). But by the sounds of it they don't have a definite date, which means they're either waiting to hear the US date so they can set theirs afterwards, or they've just not decided.

Comment

what is this mysterious ship we are talking about from Air part III ? I don't remember anything like that

Comment

Ah stop being sad . *I* can be sad. Here in Belgium, if we're lucky, SGU will air somewhere in LATE LATE 2010 or 2011. Stargate S10 only aired here this year...
                I can buy the DVDs before I see it on TV...
                Death before dishonour.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pryce View Post
                  Ah stop being sad . *I* can be sad. Here in Belgium, if we're lucky, SGU will air somewhere in LATE LATE 2010 or 2011. Stargate S10 only aired here this year...
                  I can buy the DVDs before I see it on TV...
                  can you Hulu?
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Not legally no. <- Not implying that I do it illegally, because I don't.
                    Death before dishonour.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pryce View Post
                      Not legally no. <- Not implying that I do it illegally, because I don't.
                      I wasn't sure if it was available to you, legally of course.
                      Same thin happens when I try to access BBC for Dr who. NOT AVAILABLE
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's horrible. I noticed "Merlin" is at season 2 already and it just started airing here yesterday...
                        Death before dishonour.

Comment

So which country will get the 2nd half of the season first? Canada or the UK? Because I doubt both of them will wait 4 months, like Skiffy.

I download illegally. I buy the DVD boxes, Sweden hasn't even begun airing the show yet (AFAIK), I already subscribe to the channel which will air it and I don't own the Swedish equivalent to a Nielsen box so it's not like it'll hurt their ratings if I don't watch their 6 month late broadcast of SGU, anyway.

It is my opinion that anyone who is in the same position as me should download illegally. You're already paying for the thing you're downloading and you're not hurting the network(s) in question in any way and the only thing that'll happen if you wait is that you'll have to wait.

Comment

I know some countries have aired little to none episodes of Stargate but even worse than that, I think, is to stop airing in the middle of the show.

Yes, we Finns have seen five seasons of SG-1. No new episodes since 2003 shown. Though, one channel started rerunning SG-1 from the beginning a couple of years ago, episode per week year round except summer. They said they have bought Season Six which will premiere next year Hopefully we'll get 7 through 10 and Atlantis as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                              I know some countries have aired little to none episodes of Stargate but even worse than that, I think, is to stop airing in the middle of the show.

Yes, we Finns have seen five seasons of SG-1. No new episodes since 2003 shown. Though, one channel started rerunning SG-1 from the beginning a couple of years ago, episode per week year round except summer. They said they have bought Season Six which will premiere next year Hopefully we'll get 7 through 10 and Atlantis as well...
                              time to move.
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                time to move.
                                Yeah, I mean your (Osiristi's) country dubs Pikachu as "Pikatsu" for no reason!

Comment

Working...
                                X