No announcement yet.

Telford's communication disruption...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favorite part of the entire episode was the end when Telford pretended to be Young and (presumably) DID HIS WIFE..

OMG THE STONES ARE THE BEST PART OF SGU

Comment

You think that is what he was going to do at the end?
      sigpic

Comment

Yep. Because he is a ******* like that.

Comment

did you see his look?

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
            did you see his look?
            Yes, I saw sinister revenge. But there are a variety of ways to achieve that besides having sex with your nemesis' wife.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

yeah that last bit was just creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by SerpentGuard View Post
                yeah that last bit was just creepy.
                indeed.... it's almost like rape.

Comment

I'm giving Telford the benefit of the doubt for being an honorable man. I don't think he was going to try to have sex with Young's wife, I assumed at the time that he was going to have a 'fess up' conversation with her.

Keep in mind that in places where Telford has rubbed the Destiny crew, and the audience, the wrong way it's been in situations where he has been attempting to get something done on the Destiny that he sees as being needed for the safety and the eventual return of the crew. We may not like it because of our growing sympathy for Young, Rush, Scott, Greer, etc... but he's pretty much been within his bounds as a military Colonel. I may not *like* the way he carries out his duties, but I can't say it's because he is a bad person.

So I don't see any reason yet why he would seek revenge on Young or seek to take advantage of the situation with Emily
                  If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                  Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71066 already a thread about this
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                      I'm giving Telford the benefit of the doubt for being an honorable man. I don't think he was going to try to have sex with Young's wife, I assumed at the time that he was going to have a 'fess up' conversation with her.

Keep in mind that in places where Telford has rubbed the Destiny crew, and the audience, the wrong way it's been in situations where he has been attempting to get something done on the Destiny that he sees as being needed for the safety and the eventual return of the crew. We may not like it because of our growing sympathy for Young, Rush, Scott, Greer, etc... but he's pretty much been within his bounds as a military Colonel. I may not *like* the way he carries out his duties, but I can't say it's because he is a bad person.

So I don't see any reason yet why he would seek revenge on Young or seek to take advantage of the situation with Emily
                      Imagine if you will:

Telford is there to yell at Young's X because Telford realised she had sex with Young (during the stone exchange), and Telford, who has been her lover for a while now is angry with her.

Okay it's a possibility, so soap operish though LOL. Someone beam me out of here LMAO.
                      General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

I'm wondering if he was going to tell her what happened, and maybe tell her that Young has no intention of coming home.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          Like your SGU banner

Comment

is it me or does sgu have alot more sex related scenes than sg-1 and atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by aream2000 View Post
                              it was said from the beginning it
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by aream2000 View Post
                                na, you're imagining it all, LOL, SG1 was all about sex, didn't you know that LOL

just kidding, I miss SG1, even more so now that we're into SGUep:7
                                nothing but a big dark soap opera, next to no SciFi at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X