Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telford's communication disruption...

That was priceless.

Who lol'd at the part where Young and Telford had that "bump" from FTL to deep space?

*raises hand* Ahahaha!
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious. However its the only part i've really enjoyed. I do not want to watch a soap opera. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        Who lol'd at the part where Young and Telford had that "bump" from FTL to deep space?

*raises hand* Ahahaha!
        couldn't wait 20 mins
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I did. Though to be honest I found the whole 'sex via intermediary' a tad disturbing. I mean really, that was Telford in that bed, *shudder*.
          I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Brings the term "screw you" a whole new meaning. Me thinks body swapping is going to be a bit less popular in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost22 View Post
              I thought it was hilarious. However its the only part i've really enjoyed. I do not want to watch a soap opera. This is ridiculous.
              Please notice the definition of soap opera
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I though it was hilarious. I'd remove the stones immediately!

Comment

Are they trying to imply something with the comms situation. I know the glitches are being caused by shifts to and from FTL, but in the latest scene Telford looked a little disturbed after transitioning back. Is this an indication that there is something weird going on with the stones, or is it just the shock of transitioning back and forth unexpectedly?

Personally I like them to establish some fallibility with the use of the stones, it's just too convenient in its current form.
                  I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Well now we know whats going on in the end. That dude is just creepy. Lets hope someone <mod snip> telford in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by cubixrube View Post
                      That was priceless.
                      Priceless?

Maybe.

But it's gonna cost him when Young finds out what a douche he is.

Comment

FOlks

Let's keep this discussion polite and respectful. Keep the locker room crudity to yourselves please
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was laughing when Telford jumped back into his body while having sex with Young's wife

His reaction was great
                          And I loved his line after being told jumping in or out of FTL disrupts the stones, he says "We have to get that fixed"

I was really hoping they would do something like that, but i never thought they would

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                            I did. Though to be honest I found the whole 'sex via intermediary' a tad disturbing. I mean really, that was Telford in that bed, *shudder*.
                            she really took to doin Telfords body and whats even more funny is Telford goin over there in the end.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
                              Are they trying to imply something with the comms situation. I know the glitches are being caused by shifts to and from FTL, but in the latest scene Telford looked a little disturbed after transitioning back. Is this an indication that there is something weird going on with the stones, or is it just the shock of transitioning back and forth unexpectedly?
                              It was stated as clearly as possible that the transition between FTL and realspace caused disruption between the stones.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                              X