Telford's communication disruption...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
    Brings the term "screw you" a whole new meaning. Me thinks body swapping is going to be a bit less popular in the future.
    Seriously, I really hope something happens and the communications stones no longer function, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
      Seriously, I really hope something happens and the communications stones no longer function, ever.
      that would suck i like the calls back to earth. using the communication stones is the destiny's crew's version of a holldeck
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I hated the stones at first, and wanted to see them either not exist, or get destroyed
        But this episode made them good imo

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
          Who lol'd at the part where Young and Telford had that "bump" from FTL to deep space?

*raises hand* Ahahaha!
          *raises hand as well*
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

lol, You KNOW Young instant thought was "Oh crap, telford.....damn you telford."

Comment

This disruption could be the beginning of the end for these stones. If enough "bumps" happen it could lead to the Destiny voluntarily cutting themselves off from Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlan View Post
                This disruption could be the beginning of the end for these stones. If enough "bumps" happen it could lead to the Destiny voluntarily cutting themselves off from Earth.
                i don't think there's out of range i think it was simply related to the FTL jumps

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i don't think there's out of range i think it was simply related to the FTL jumps
                  Not saying it's a range thing, saying the crew could decide they've had enough interference from Earth and could use the "bumps" as the excuse not to turn on the stones.

Comment

i think certain members of the crew may choose not to use the stones but i want it to be apart of the series i enjoy t

Comment

I think the stones are becoming my favorite part of the series, I think it would be hilarious if in the future a communication's disruption happens during a firefight or something.

Comment

Not saying it's a range thing, saying the crew could decide they've had enough interference from Earth and could use the "bumps" as the excuse not to turn on the stones.
                        They really don't even have to have a reason, or explanation. If they just chucked the stones out an airlock Earth would have no idea what happened. The stones are their only form of communication.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                          They really don't even have to have a reason, or explanation. If they just chucked the stones out an airlock Earth would have no idea what happened. The stones are their only form of communication.
                          You still want to keep them around for the day they figure out how to gate back to Earth. It would be tragic for them to get a wormhole to Earth and then go splat on the Iris because the SGC didn't know they were coming.

Comment

You still want to keep them around for the day they figure out how to gate back to Earth. It would be tragic for them to get a wormhole to Earth and then go splat on the Iris because the SGC didn't know they were coming.
                            there can use their radio's to contact the sgc or atlantis

Comment

I'm gonna make a mental note about people's reactions in this thread.

Spoiler:
                              The comparison will be quite stunning later on.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                there can use their radio's to contact the sgc or atlantis

No...that's kind of the reason why the stones are their only way to communicate. Signals from other galaxies tend to not get here...

Comment

Working...
                                X