Just guessing.
        I hope you stay longer.
        why wouldn't I?
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
          why wouldn't I?
          Don't know, as I said before there have been others, but they've never come back.

I only have to work this afternoon, so I had time for some OUAT.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

@Cairi - Thank youuu. c:
            Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            Love the pic of Rumpel ou posted Duval. Gods I am so insanely attracted to Rumpelstiltskin! Of course it is the same with scruffy Rush too! lol! I loved the way he looked later on in the series!!

I actually discovered Mr. Carlyle in OUaT, and that's the reason I'm watching SGU. Hahaha. He's the best villain ever.

http://www.spoilersguide.com/wp-cont...3/promo-33.jpg

why wouldn't I?
            Because this is like storybrook..if you leave, baad things will happen to you.

Comment

I have a dilemma. I'm going away for 4 days, and I'll miss Robert's twitter session. T-T. Can someone ask him for a greeting to Daniela, March 24? Please. :<

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                How to use spoiler tags:

Once there was a spoiler button, but it got lost. And you can edit your post when you're off probie status.

There have been one or two throughout the time, but maybe they got scared by all the fangirls
                Thanks! I didn't know that, either.
                Last edited by NancyP; 19 March 2012, 04:49 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

aww look at him smile. <3

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
                  I have a dilemma. I'm going away for 4 days, and I'll miss Robert's twitter session. T-T. Can someone ask him for a greeting to Daniela, March 24? Please. :<
                  Sorry I can't edit my post. I meant *birthday* greeting.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Well, I hope we see teyla sometime soon. Hope she had a good birthday party, and she has recovered.
                    I was thinking about her Saturday while we were at our friend's crystal mine. I hope she's awake by now.
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome Luxi i am probably the only male RC fan on this thread
                      But you're our favorite male!

Comment

scared ??
                        She meant tortured. Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell you!!!!!

Comment

Only one more day to way until the next Ferreira Fest post come out. Can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post

I actually discovered Mr. Carlyle in OUaT, and that's the reason I'm watching SGU. Hahaha. He's the best villain ever.
                            totally the opposite for me hope your liking SGU, its a gateway Stargate...next thing you know your watching SG1 in a daze, can't remember the last time you've eaten or what day it is....

yeah. I'm not an addict and I can quit any time I want.

Also, got up early to watch the new EP of OUAT on Hulu. OMG. more later
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              She meant tortured. Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell you!!!!!
                              Hey, don't tell all our secrets. Be nice and let them first feel safe, and then......
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                                totally the opposite for me hope your liking SGU, its a gateway Stargate...next thing you know your watching SG1 in a daze, can't remember the last time you've eaten or what day it is....

yeah. I'm not an addict and I can quit any time I want.
                                You're no more addict than me, although I started with SG1. But with that rewatch thing I watch SG1 nearly every day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X