Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
    maybe kiva would have killed him if he was useless.
    its true, but maybe he could of faked being Young for a bit, that would of gotten him though. MAYBE?

oh that explains it.. haha..
    Yeah, being a probie totally sucks. But just keep positing and you'll get there
    sigpic

Comment

Interview: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz...6908-23792917/
      --Dallas =^..^=
      "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
      http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Hey, Everyone!

Just got home from two mini-vacations this week. Had 1/2 hour to spare before OUAT came on. What a great episode. ***SO*** glad to see RumpleGold had such a good role this week. Definitely getting this episode tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey NancyP, it pleases to see again you here ^^
          I am going to go to bed ^^
          The time will pass faster and faster I could see the episode!!

Good night and sweet dreams

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
            Hey, Everyone!

Just got home from two mini-vacations this week. Had 1/2 hour to spare before OUAT came on. What a great episode. ***SO*** glad to see RumpleGold had such a good role this week. Definitely getting this episode tomorrow.
            Oh, goody, (jumping up and down!!!) So glad there's RC this week. I've got 46 minutes to wait. I'm waiting... hurry time!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Oh, goody, (jumping up and down!!!) So glad there's RC this week. I've got 46 minutes to wait. I'm waiting... hurry time!
              aaahh! I have to wait for tomorrow. Enjoy it and don't spoil too much
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Thinking about that it's a bit weird. I've done a lot of different things between classes (in school and later at the university), but never been to the cinema.
                I usually have a nice lunch, then take care of an errand or two, then have time to study in the library. They are predicting rain on Tuesday, which means the library will be full and noisy! So it will be a good day to go do something fun and irresponsible (haha not studying)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  Hey NancyP, it pleases to see again you here ^^
                  I am going to go to bed ^^
                  The time will pass faster and faster I could see the episode!!

Good night and sweet dreams

Goodnight to you, too. I missed you guys. Had a great time but glad to be home. You'll love the episode, Duval!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I hope we see teyla sometime soon. Hope she had a good birthday party, and she has recovered.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bamboo: i hope you enjoy my fic. I have more coming for chapter 4! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

welcome Luxi i am probably the only male RC fan on this thread
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Love the pic of Rumpel ou posted Duval. Gods I am so insanely attracted to Rumpelstiltskin! Of course it is the same with scruffy Rush too! lol! I loved the way he looked later on in the series!!
                          sigpic

Comment

woops, correction, i meant tag something as a spoiler, ..and if there is any way to edit/delete my previous post. :O
                            How to use spoiler tags:

Once there was a spoiler button, but it got lost. And you can edit your post when you're off probie status.

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            welcome Luxi i am probably the only male RC fan on this thread
                            There have been one or two throughout the time, but maybe they got scared by all the fangirls
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              There have been one or two throughout the time, but maybe they got scared by all the fangirls
                              scared ??
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                                scared ??
                                Just guessing.
                                I hope you stay longer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X