• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Waves at Cairistiona, Jeri and Mrs. Rush
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome TragiBeauty and Luxi! Don't believe anything sacredclay says about me!

Did you notice there were 62 guests last night?! Looks like we reeled in a couple of them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Waves at Cairistiona, Jeri and Mrs. Rush
          Waving back! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Maybe we can help with the bored thing?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi! I am fine again, thank God. How are your "family businesses" are going? Still haven´t watched "John Carter", hopefully next weekend?

I always get such a nasty "Sunday feeling" between 5 - 7 pm. Most of the time my problem is, to lazy to begin something new on Sunday, but to bored to do nothing, if you know what I mean? At the moment I try to sidetrack myself.

BTW,
            Good to hear. My "family businesses" are better, luckily.

I know that Sunday feeling, I think even Douglas Adams said something about it somewhere in the Hitchhiker's Guide.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi! I am fine again, thank God. How are your "family businesses" are going? Still haven´t watched "John Carter", hopefully next weekend?

I always get such a nasty "Sunday feeling" between 5 - 7 pm. Most of the time my problem is, to lazy to begin something new on Sunday, but to bored to do nothing, if you know what I mean? At the moment I try to sidetrack myself.

BTW,
              Funny I woke up this morning with that "Sunday feeling". I was dreaming I was back at work, and the old boss was up to his usual tricks, but when I woke, "Hey, I'm retired! I don't have to go to work tomorrow." Too young to be retired, so I guess I have hidden feelings of guilt or something.
              sigpic

Comment

Two cool youtube vids that make me

[video=youtube;bZXGs3csarg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZXGs3csarg
                That's so perfect!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                  Cool work, Shep! The wallie's great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Waving back! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Maybe we can help with the bored thing?
                    Just tell me I can skip work tomorrow, that would help.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    Good to hear. My "family businesses" are better, luckily.

I know that Sunday feeling, I think even Douglas Adams said something about it somewhere in the Hitchhiker's Guide.
                    Glad to hear some things getting back to "normal" again! "Douglas Adams" was a very wise man! At least it was a sunny day!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Funny I woke up this morning with that "Sunday feeling". I was dreaming I was back at work, and the old boss was up to his usual tricks, but when I woke, "Hey, I'm retired! I don't have to go to work tomorrow." Too young to be retired, so I guess I have hidden feelings of guilt or something.
                    http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...h43m14s182.png
                    I think one could never be to young to retire from the craziness called "job".

Give me one Million dollar and I start doing my own thing, without a boss or the strange need to earn money every day. That would be so wonderful. *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

"Douglas Adams" was a very wise man!
                      He was, he knew the answer
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          He was, he knew the answer
                          Of course, it was so obvious, why didn't we think of it? 42!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool new article about RC:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz...medium=twitter
                            sigpic

Comment

Just tell me I can skip work tomorrow, that would help.
                              I think one could never be to young to retire from the craziness called "job".

Give me one Million dollar and I start doing my own thing, without a boss or the strange need to earn money every day. That would be so wonderful. *sigh*
                              You have my permission to skip work tomorrow.

The retired part is great, except for the slightly disabled part, but hey, I can do most of what I want. It's just I don't make enough money to go anywhere or do much. That's why I'm taking classes maybe I can get some other kind of work. But I still have no clue what that might be.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, myhelix, happy with seeing again you among us ^^

*hug*

Last edited by Duval; 18 March 2012, 10:26 AM.
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X