Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    Sacredclay let us count together, yaeh?

So, now, go and take your pills, or take some deep breaths, or whatever you do to calm down.

Better?

Btw, does your twitter works now?

And RhineGold what are you doing here? Go and write!*

But only if your back is better...
    OK,
    1 Mississippi
    2 Mississippi
    4 Mississippi
    5...What? I miscounted??? I was never good with numbers anyway. (Smiles brightly)

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      We KNOW how that would go!
      ROTF!!!!!! Yeah, but I wonder how the dialogue would go before they get to that point?

Comment

So, better not to tell her!
        Wha... did someone say sumthin'? (Bangs on her hearing aids) Stoopid batteries dead again!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          OK,
          1 Mississippi
          2 Mississippi
          4 Mississippi
          5...What? I miscounted??? I was never good with numbers anyway. (Smiles brightly)
          Free order is ok with me. Really, who needs straight numbers, anyway?

Wha... did someone say sumthin'? (Bangs on her hearing aids) Stoopid batteries dead again!
          No, nobody said anything! *whistle*
          sigpic

Comment

What a frakking liar you are! You're to write a scene with Archie trying to "help" Mr. Gold in his therapy and write it as if a kino was recording it all. You've been triple dared. What? Don't tell me that you're a wuss? So sad, really fair sad! What's that dearie? You're gonna prove me wrong??? Hmmmmm.
            I WILL WRITE IT! But first, I have to do Grown Up stuff like get glasses and get a haircut. D: I will see about writing before dinner tonight! (Is it bad that I can't even remember how Archie talks because he's seriously not been on the show in months?)

Then again, I wondered how it would go if Colonel Young was the therapist?????
            I might try and do something with that, too, lol. Like TJ's psyche evals but because Rush won't do his, Young has to make him~
            sigpic

Comment

And RhineGold what are you doing here? Go and write!*

But only if your back is better...
              My back's doing much better now, thanks! It's still sore but I'm up and around again, which is nice. It's stopped twitching like a rabbit, so that's excellent!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                Welcome to the thread, AresLover!

Nice start to your story - I'm wondering about the lights/marks on the girl. Will you be posting it to FF.net?
                I could possibly post it to FF.net! lol! I am mixing SGU with the movie I AM NUMBER FOUR. lol! Seemed like a good mix! hehe!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Teyla!

Happy birthday!

How feels life being of full/legal age?
                  Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                  Happy Birthday Teyla!
                  Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  And like many times in life bad and good things happen side by side

Happy Birthday Teyla!

Cheers, now you are officially allowed
                  Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  HAPPY Birthday Teyla

Spoiler:
                  Yes, Durza, come to me

Thank you so much!!!! I love you all!!! *extra big group hug* <3 <3 <3 <3

Artemis, it feels great

Cairi: YEEEEEEEES

Duval, send Durza straight to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm waiting for you, my dear Durza!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's ur B-day Teyla?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
                    Last edited by AresLover452; 15 March 2012, 11:08 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      I just started on SGU and OMG!!! i am in LOVE with Rush!! he is awesome!! as he is my fave character now I started a fanfic:

Here is a small taste of it:

Spoiler:
                      Rush was in the core room staring at read out after read out of the power levels when a small surge caught his attention. Down on the lower level of the crew quarters something was spiking the power. What in the world. He told no one to be down there. Rush grabbed a flash light, his radio, and set off down to the level indicated.

Down on the level Rush clicked on the light and illuminated the dark corridor. he moved alone slowly, each step measured so he wouldn't miss anything. That's when he saw it. There in the middle of the hall was a young woman trapped in a shimmering sort of force field. The woman was perfectly preserved, almost alive.

Being drawn in, Rush went to the field. The girl with in the bubble had her eyes closed, blood on her shoulder, and an odd glow shining from under her skin. Grabbing his radio, "This is Rush I need a medic at my location now." Setting it aside, Nicholas looked around for the source of the field so he could turn it off. "Ancients," He mumbled finally finding the power node. It was a simple little thing, just a small box, yet it contained a source of power that it would keep the one inside perfectly preserved. Pushing the button, turning it off, Rush waited for the shimmering blue bubble to dissipate.

He had been close enough, too close. The girl fell back into his arms. It had been reflex on Rush's part. She was so light, delicate. Her fire red hair fell over his arm falling away from her face exposing her caramel skin and the glow dying from her. Just above the cut of her shirt he saw a littering of stars, circles, squares, dots, and other black shapes marring her flesh in the center of her chest stopping under her collar bones. Who was she? Why had they found her now?

"RUSH!"

"Over here TJ." Nicholas called out to the medic. How much time had past? He didn't know. All he knew was there was a stranger on Destiny who could be an ancient.

"Moonlighting as Knight in faded blue jeans Rush?" TJ asked coming around the corner to see the ill tempered caffeine deprived scientist holding a red head in his arms.

"Very funny. I found her here." Rush explained gently going to the floor with her still in his arms. "I think she's an ancient contained with in a time dilation field.”

TJ kneeled, her eyes going to the cut as it bled. "Wow, a fresh wound nearly one million years old." she commented breaking out gauze to put over the wound.

"I'm not sure she's that old." Rush mumbled. He set her on the floor to allow TJ to work her paramedic magic. Keeping his eyes on the red head Rush memorized everything about her. Another glow started on under the fabric of her pants on her right leg. "TJ look at this." Rush moved up the fabric as a new, blinding glow started; four new symbol’s were being burned into her flesh.

"What the hell?" TJ taped down the gauze. "Let's get her out of here and up to the crew level. Grab her feet." She threaded her arms until the mysterious girl’s arms and waited for the doctor to grab her feet.

Back up in the living quarters of Destiny, TJ and Rush brought the girl into an empty set of quarters and put her on the bed. The whole trek back she had remained unconscious, the odd glow on her leg stopped. Rush stepped back from the bed to allow TJ to do her job. A crowd had started to gather with Eli coming up. “Who’s that?” He asked.

“So far, I don’t know. All I know is I found her hidden within a time dilation field.” Rush answered keeping his eyes on the red head. She had started to shift, starting to wake up. Leaving Eli by the door, Nicholas moved around to the other side of the bed to watch closely. Then, the tips of her fingers started to glow.

TJ checked pupil response, pulse, and temperature. “This is insane. She’s perfectly fine.”

“But she’s unconscious, how is she perfectly normal?” Rush asked. Out of curiosity he reached out, touched the light on her fingers. It was warm and getting warmer. Rush let his gaze rove over her, over the marks on her chest, and over the chain around her neck. There was a symbol carved on it; five marks.

“It’s best we just let her sleep,” TJ suggested looking to the door where Young waited. It was only a matter of time before word reached him. At least he was waiting until she was finished. Leaving the bed side she went to him and he motioned her down the hall. TJ looked back to Rush. He was still staring at the girl. “All right, all of you have better things to do.” TJ looked at them all. Everyone looked around and then started to walk away. Even rush had gotten up. “Oh no, you found her, you stay with her.”

“I actually have better things to do.” Rush argued. He didn’t want to stay and watch some girl sleep when he could be putting safe guards in place for one of hundred things that could go wrong.

“Not right now you don’t. If she wakes up, you’re going to be here.” TJ glared at him.

Rush only rolled his eyes sitting back on the edge of the bed. The red head’s fingers twitched, her eyes moving fast under her closed lids. Again the glow started at the tips of her fingers, but this time it worked its way up and to her left shoulder where the wound was. Going to her left side, Rush took her hand looking at the glow. He felt the pad of her index finger. It was extremely warm to the touch. “What are you?” He asked feeling the need to voice the question even though he knew she couldn’t hear him.
                      It's great!!! Please write more!!! I wanna know who and what she is!!! Will Rush have a relationship with her? What will Young say???? Oh damn, I can't wait >.<

It's ur B-day Teyla?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
                      Yeah, yesterday And thank youuuuuuuuu *big hug for you* <3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        It's great!!! Please write more!!! I wanna know who and what she is!!! Will Rush have a relationship with her? What will Young say???? Oh damn, I can't wait >.<
                        I actually just posted the first chapter and I HAVE lots MORE to post. i have enough written for like 3 whole chapters and I am still writing! lol! Rush will definitely have a relationship with her!! lmao!!

Here is the link to the story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7926979/1/

Please read and review!

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Yeah, yesterday And thank youuuuuuuuu *big hug for you* <3
                        Happy belated birthday!!! *Huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                          That's my favorite thing about him. He's too precious to watch moving around. He moves constantly and it's so endearing. I haven't see this interview yet, so thanks for linking it!

And what is this story I'm supposed to be writing? I'm confused... D:
                          Oh, yes, he is fantastic during the interviews, I like looking at them, there is on YouTube, just to hear his voice, watch at him moving, its mimes of the face, it is wonderful.

I just started on SGU and OMG!!! i am in LOVE with Rush!! he is awesome!! as he is my fave character now I started a fanfic:

Here is a small taste of it:

Spoiler:
                          Rush was in the core room staring at read out after read out of the power levels when a small surge caught his attention. Down on the lower level of the crew quarters something was spiking the power. What in the world. He told no one to be down there. Rush grabbed a flash light, his radio, and set off down to the level indicated.

Down on the level Rush clicked on the light and illuminated the dark corridor. he moved alone slowly, each step measured so he wouldn't miss anything. That's when he saw it. There in the middle of the hall was a young woman trapped in a shimmering sort of force field. The woman was perfectly preserved, almost alive.

Being drawn in, Rush went to the field. The girl with in the bubble had her eyes closed, blood on her shoulder, and an odd glow shining from under her skin. Grabbing his radio, "This is Rush I need a medic at my location now." Setting it aside, Nicholas looked around for the source of the field so he could turn it off. "Ancients," He mumbled finally finding the power node. It was a simple little thing, just a small box, yet it contained a source of power that it would keep the one inside perfectly preserved. Pushing the button, turning it off, Rush waited for the shimmering blue bubble to dissipate.

He had been close enough, too close. The girl fell back into his arms. It had been reflex on Rush's part. She was so light, delicate. Her fire red hair fell over his arm falling away from her face exposing her caramel skin and the glow dying from her. Just above the cut of her shirt he saw a littering of stars, circles, squares, dots, and other black shapes marring her flesh in the center of her chest stopping under her collar bones. Who was she? Why had they found her now?

"RUSH!"

"Over here TJ." Nicholas called out to the medic. How much time had past? He didn't know. All he knew was there was a stranger on Destiny who could be an ancient.

"Moonlighting as Knight in faded blue jeans Rush?" TJ asked coming around the corner to see the ill tempered caffeine deprived scientist holding a red head in his arms.

"Very funny. I found her here." Rush explained gently going to the floor with her still in his arms. "I think she's an ancient contained with in a time dilation field.”

TJ kneeled, her eyes going to the cut as it bled. "Wow, a fresh wound nearly one million years old." she commented breaking out gauze to put over the wound.

"I'm not sure she's that old." Rush mumbled. He set her on the floor to allow TJ to work her paramedic magic. Keeping his eyes on the red head Rush memorized everything about her. Another glow started on under the fabric of her pants on her right leg. "TJ look at this." Rush moved up the fabric as a new, blinding glow started; four new symbol’s were being burned into her flesh.

"What the hell?" TJ taped down the gauze. "Let's get her out of here and up to the crew level. Grab her feet." She threaded her arms until the mysterious girl’s arms and waited for the doctor to grab her feet.

Back up in the living quarters of Destiny, TJ and Rush brought the girl into an empty set of quarters and put her on the bed. The whole trek back she had remained unconscious, the odd glow on her leg stopped. Rush stepped back from the bed to allow TJ to do her job. A crowd had started to gather with Eli coming up. “Who’s that?” He asked.

“So far, I don’t know. All I know is I found her hidden within a time dilation field.” Rush answered keeping his eyes on the red head. She had started to shift, starting to wake up. Leaving Eli by the door, Nicholas moved around to the other side of the bed to watch closely. Then, the tips of her fingers started to glow.

TJ checked pupil response, pulse, and temperature. “This is insane. She’s perfectly fine.”

“But she’s unconscious, how is she perfectly normal?” Rush asked. Out of curiosity he reached out, touched the light on her fingers. It was warm and getting warmer. Rush let his gaze rove over her, over the marks on her chest, and over the chain around her neck. There was a symbol carved on it; five marks.

“It’s best we just let her sleep,” TJ suggested looking to the door where Young waited. It was only a matter of time before word reached him. At least he was waiting until she was finished. Leaving the bed side she went to him and he motioned her down the hall. TJ looked back to Rush. He was still staring at the girl. “All right, all of you have better things to do.” TJ looked at them all. Everyone looked around and then started to walk away. Even rush had gotten up. “Oh no, you found her, you stay with her.”

“I actually have better things to do.” Rush argued. He didn’t want to stay and watch some girl sleep when he could be putting safe guards in place for one of hundred things that could go wrong.

“Not right now you don’t. If she wakes up, you’re going to be here.” TJ glared at him.

Rush only rolled his eyes sitting back on the edge of the bed. The red head’s fingers twitched, her eyes moving fast under her closed lids. Again the glow started at the tips of her fingers, but this time it worked its way up and to her left shoulder where the wound was. Going to her left side, Rush took her hand looking at the glow. He felt the pad of her index finger. It was extremely warm to the touch. “What are you?” He asked feeling the need to voice the question even though he knew she couldn’t hear him.
                          Welcome among us AresLover

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^