*hug*

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/58...0722h14m20.png
      Great to be back again!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/592105RobertCarlyleCaliforniaSolo.jpg
          Again! I know it's corn, but I always see something different
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Waves at Cairistiona, Jeri and Mrs. Rush
            *waves back!* Glad to hear you are doing good! I just saw John Carter yesterday, let me know what you think when you see it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post

Quote RC
              "“I miss my home in Glasgow a lot. The family came over to Vancouver in the summer and loved it. But I’d be a liar if I said it wasn’t hard to be away from them.”"
              oh no! *weep* Poor RC
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                *waves back!* Glad to hear you are doing good! I just saw John Carter yesterday, let me know what you think when you see it!
                I watched it last week, and I liked it a lot!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I watched it last week, and I liked it a lot!
                  Yeah, I was surprised. It makes me want to go back and read the books.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was surprised. It makes me want to go back and read the books.
                    Have you read them, are they good?
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you read them, are they good?
                      no, actually, but my husband has. He said they are really good.
                      I am curious, what got me is I want to know what happens next with the story! So, might have to read them to find out!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice picture ^^
                        Thanks

Quote RC
                        "“I miss my home in Glasgow a lot. The family came over to Vancouver in the summer and loved it. But I’d be a liar if I said it wasn’t hard to be away from them.”"
                        oh no! *weep* Poor RC
                        Rooh, it's sad, It's a pity for him, whom he cannot play in movies in the Scotland, but I read in another article, than there were not many.
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

What you see?
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Rooh, it's sad, It's a pity for him, whom he cannot play in movies in the Scotland, but I read in another article, than there were not many.
                            Yeah, you know his family really appropriates his efforts
                            Hopefully he gets to video chat with them often. Its nice they came out to see him in the summer.

I hope he enjoys a nice long break when the season is done filming!!! Wonder when they would start season two? if one was going to happen.....ABC has not announced it yet. but it seems silly to not renew their most popular show.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you know his family really appropriates his efforts
                              Hopefully he gets to video chat with them often. Its nice they came out to see him in the summer.

I hope he enjoys a nice long break when the season is done filming!!! Wonder when they would start season two? if one was going to happen.....ABC has not announced it yet. but it seems silly to not renew their most popular show.
                              Oh, I am on that he sees his wife by video, with internet and webcam it is easy, but it's not the same as to see the person really. Huumm, I thought that it was to be funny for his children, to see their father in a series, play Rumpy and it is to oblige that ABC has the second season, it is a good series ^^
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

What could you possibly mean?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X